Hello there,

Welcome to the office of the famous french belgian detective : Monsieur Hercule Poirot

16675125202_df98ab8c1c_c.jpg

What you see before you is the office of Poirot, where he uses his "little grey cells" to think about most complicated murders. The design is loosely based on the one from the TV series from the 90's (and later on, but the office appears in the first seasons only)

16674797601_18252f394b_c.jpg

Admire below, the man in perso!

16676190245_42a33414cc.jpg

Along with his loyal associate, Captain Hastings

]16675153062_e45b5c220a.jpg

And his secretary Miss Lemon

16674787081_2034d4f607.jpg

16488745870_7657d3ef5c.jpg

16676167465_aa4054b5a2.jpg

Poirot is ready for his new adventure!

16488584998_16529bf1e6.jpg

For more picture, be sure to check our flickr

Please let us know what you think, any Poirot MOC's you'd like to see being made? Any comments about this one!

Aurevoir Messieurs dames :caroler:

Edited by Geertos13

I must admit it's been a while since I've seen an episode of Poirot, but your figures look good. Poirot looks like David Suchet! I like the settee and side-table in the main room, and I like what I can see of the smaller office. Your photography is great and provides a sense of immersion.

Thanks everyone!

I'm wanting to do more perhaps, but I don't know what yet.

I must admit it's been a while since I've seen an episode of Poirot, but your figures look good. Poirot looks like David Suchet! I like the settee and side-table in the main room, and I like what I can see of the smaller office. Your photography is great and provides a sense of immersion.

Wow, thank you for the praise. I'm glad you like it, and I'm happy to see the pictures conveyed it in the right way

Fantastic work...you have really captured the look and feel of the series!

I love this! It really captures the 1930's feel of Whitehaven Mansions. Agatha Christie's Poirot is one of my favorite shows, and you have recreated it perfectly in Lego bricks. I'm looking forward to your next build.

I'm a big fan of Agatha Christie and one of her iconic characters like Hercules Poirot ...you've done an awesome work and I like to see also the friend of Poirot: the ordinary Captain Hastings ! :classic:

I love this! It really captures the 1930's feel of Whitehaven Mansions. Agatha Christie's Poirot is one of my favorite shows, and you have recreated it perfectly in Lego bricks. I'm looking forward to your next build.

Thank you good sir.

I'm a big fan of Agatha Christie and one of her iconic characters like Hercules Poirot ...you've done an awesome work and I like to see also the friend of Poirot: the ordinary Captain Hastings ! :classic:

Thank you. I know right, people always seems to forget about the good Hastings.

Great office. Poirot mini fig looks perfect, as for Hastings I kind of had an impression of a person with less hair, but I can't think of a better hair piece. With the hat on, he looks great. As for the office, you did a great job incorporating so many details. It has the right feel of the era. I only read the books, and didn't watch the show so I find it hard to compare.