Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

de Gothia going North

After the meeting with Avalonias great leader Artorious Rex, de Gothia is heading North. To the snowy and cold Mitgardia. With only one companion. With directions from one of the most powerful men in Mitgardia three soldiers is guidning and guarding. The local inhabitants is watching curious. No one is attcking the fellowship as the yellow and green standard waving in the wind and protecting whoever under it.

The only question is, where is de Gothia heading...?

7378849686_d931a2b85f.jpg

C&C is most welcome as always.

Edited by de Gothia

Very cool, I sense another build will follow this :wink:

the terrain and border is brilliant, simple yet effective

good to see you editing your images, it adds so much more! I really love your backdrop, I will have to mimic it one day :devil:

~Legonardo~

The border is impressive as is the rockwork :thumbup:

Glad to see de Gothia coming north, maybe he will get to meet Sir Glorfindel :classic:

This new interest of several Avalonians in Mitgardia is rather curious, I hope only good things will come out of it. So far we welcome you openly, but do not fool us, we're not as naive as many think we are!!

BTW, nice build, it has this certain autumn feeling to it I really like. And what kind of animals are those Mitgardians riding? cangaroos, in the North? Hillarious!!

Great looking build deGothia! Very good composition to the build.

@Kabel: Not sure what those beasts are called in Mitgardia, but be careful not to gut one for a meal. I've heard they smell worse on the inside, and I thought they smelled bad on the outside :wink:

I'm also wondering were he is heading...

But great job again, I think you've managed to make the Mitgardian feeling, like with the rockwork, snow and the tree! :thumbup:

Also great choice for Mitgardian inhabitants!

Thanks guys for the kind words!

We have to wait and see who de Gothia is meeting, and kabel, you can be sure that de Gothia and his fellow man want do anything stupid. He is coming for Mitgardia for the most powerful thing in th world my friend!

Thanks guys for the kind words!

We have to wait and see who de Gothia is meeting, and kabel, you can be sure that de Gothia and his fellow man want do anything stupid. He is coming for Mitgardia for the most powerful thing in th world my friend!

Is he in search of love?

I believe he already has that in Albion, although stuff does happen :wink:

De Gothia just isn't that sort of person though, I await to see what this powerful thing is!

Hehe, well Lena do have parents and they will have to accept de Gothia before any marriage. The question is where her parents are.. :wink:

Neat little build. I really like the rock-work and the snow caps. It looks exactly like a winter/cold landscape. The tree is neat too. And I really want to pick up some tauntauns now!!

I am also positive he is on a mission of the heart. Great work with the background. I like your mini builds. They are great.

Another great build de Gothia! Great scene and well executed, I like all these baseplate designs you have been doing recently and your presentation is getting better and better. I look forward to seeing where this is headed, are you going to try a full-on snowy scene?

Great work

Great build! I too love the border you used on the build. The rock and snow work are well done, and I really like how it looks like all 5 are on a mission (tilting the figures forward really conveys this well). Excellent job!

Thanks! :classic:

DC: Sorry to say, but my supply of white bricks are limited. So my next build in Mitgardia will be less snowy then we are used to. But I hope to order some white bricks on BL soon. :classic:

DC: Sorry to say, but my supply of white bricks are limited. So my next build in Mitgardia will be less snowy then we are used to. But I hope to order some white bricks on BL soon. :classic:

just make flat plains or whatever and use white plates (even I have those :wink:)

just make flat plains or whatever and use white plates (even I have those :wink:)

But even white plates are rare in my collection. But there is a time for spring in Mitgardia as well! :tongue:

But even white plates are rare in my collection. But there is a time for spring in Mitgardia as well! :tongue:

what I did in Konolar thoux was cover as much area as I could with plates (not overlapping) and then filled in as much as I could with regular bricks. I suggest making small rocks that aren't covered in snow and make areas where the snow has been cleared (like my path and the area collected for making snow walls)

but these are just suggestions, I am currently having a similar problem with making a base for my kaliphlin build, I don't have enough tan!

what I did in Konolar thoux was cover as much area as I could with plates (not overlapping) and then filled in as much as I could with regular bricks. I suggest making small rocks that aren't covered in snow and make areas where the snow has been cleared (like my path and the area collected for making snow walls)

but these are just suggestions, I am currently having a similar problem with making a base for my kaliphlin build, I don't have enough tan!

Thanks for the advice but I only have about 10 white plates... :sceptic:

How did you attach those plates on the roof? It looks great!