70133 Spinlyn's Cavern

70134 Lavertus' Outland Base

Speedorz:

70136 Banana Bash

70137 Bat Strike

70138 Web Dash

70139 Sky Launch

70140 Stinger Duel

Scorpions! I can only assume Lavertus is a new Lion. Though what about Laval and Eris and the other "main" characters?

From "Darth_tater", thanks!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

If I understand this correctly we have Lions, Bears, Rhinos, and Scorpions! I was not expecting the latter at all! I'm actually looking forward to them. Now what about Speedorz. Are the Legend beasts all that we are going to have now?

Edited by Penkid11

Great news ! I'm excited about the new Scorpions tribe ! Are the Legends Beasts action figures or speedorz (or even a totally different kind of sets) ?

*huh* . I swear, I was thinking about what a cool tribe scorpions would be, and wadda ya know! :sweet:

Oh, also :

70130 Sparratus' Spider Striker

Spider tribe ?

I wonder if we will see this shady character in the next wave? That is, of course, if he isn't a character that we already know in disguise

unknown_chima.jpg

Speedorz! Updated first post

70136 Banana Bash

70137 Bat Strike

70138 Web Dash

70139 Sky Launch

70140 Stinger Duel

-Sci

Right now from the names I know I getting 3 the 70130 Sparratus' Spider Striker 70131 Rogon's Rock Flinger 70132 Scorm's Scorpion Stinger just by the names maybe the picture will make me buy more

Speedorz! Updated first post

70136 Banana Bash

70137 Bat Strike

70138 Web Dash

70139 Sky Launch

70140 Stinger Duel

-Sci

Okay, good. That is all. OH AND BATS WOWOWOW

I am really interested how they will make Arachnid tribe. I can imagine a 8 legs accesory that you can put on the neck. <3

And I wonder if Legends sets will be Creator animals but with one mnifigure...

Edited by Lordofdragonss

So we now have, potentially, scorpions, bats and spiders? :wacko: Where are the beavers and bears?

Usually the names of the Speedorz sets have nothing to do with the minifig included. Skinnet's Speedor set is a prime example, and Furty's would have implied that it was a Croc Speedor had there been no pictures.

The Bear/Beaver mystery is a tough one, considering there is one set with a minifig starting with the letter B, yet no way to tell which tribe it comes from.

One thing is for certain, though. We will have Rhinos.

Usually the names of the Speedorz sets have nothing to do with the minifig included. Skinnet's Speedor set is a prime example, and Furty's would have implied that it was a Croc Speedor had there been no pictures.

The Bear/Beaver mystery is a tough one, considering there is one set with a minifig starting with the letter B, yet no way to tell which tribe it comes from.

One thing is for certain, though. We will have Rhinos.

That much is true. It's a good thing that we are getting Rhinos at least. The Speedorz sets are, as always, a total mystery, as is the whereabouts of the Beavers and Bears. If we don't see Bears or Beavers in January, perhaps we will see them in the summer wave. Whatever happens, this theme gets more promising every day. Bring on 2014!

I'm thinking Braptor is a bat, since the vehicle is a "Wing Striker". I also thinkmthatbthe Arachnids are one tribe, instead of two.

I'm not asking for any links, or pics, but can someone confirm that set images have been leaked for Chima (or Ninjago for that matter)?

I'm not asking for any links, or pics, but can someone confirm that set images have been leaked for Chima (or Ninjago for that matter)?

Wait, what?!

EDIT: 1600!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Not that I have seen. :classic:

Edited by just2good

I'm guessing that Spinlyn is a Spider and, as Jaller8240 pointed out, Braptor is probably a Bat as his vehicle is called the Wing Striker. If this turns out to be true, then the Bat Strike Speedorz set is likely to include a different Bat minifigure (well, hopefully), but it would most likely just re-hash Braptor. I'm hoping that we see some Bears this wave, and it wouldn't particularly surprise me if a couple were dotted around in sets in this wave before getting sets of their own in the Summer. If this does happen, I can imagine a Bear or two making a cameo appearance in Rogons Rock Flinger. As for the Beavers, I read on the Wiki about the TV show that the Beavers go around working for other tribes in the world of Chima for money (or something along those lines, I can't remember exactly), so for me it is feasible that Beavers would also make random cameos in sets rather than getting vehicles of their own. I'm hoping that they do get vehicles as well though, and that is also another possibility for the Summer wave. As for where Beavers could cameo in this wave, I can see them appearing in either of the main Lion sets, if they appear at all in this wave. Banana Bash of the Speedorz line is likely going to come with a Gorilla, though which one it will be I cannot say. Web Dash of the Speedorz line is similarly easy to predict in that it will likely come with a Spider. Stinger Duel sounds like it will be another starter Speedorz sets with two Speedorz, one of which I predict will be rode by a Scorpion. As for Sky Launch, it could be assumed that it comes with an Eagle or a Raven, but we cannot know for certain until pictures emerge, which will hopefully happen very soon, as the first pictures from the retail catalogue have emerged already.

Something that has just occurred to me is that the new tribes (Scorpions, Spiders and Bats) could suggest that Chima is moving into a new environment next year. These tribes seem to suggest a transition into the caves of Chima and, in the case of Scorpions, potentially a desert. This would also suggest that these are full-blown tribes rather than nomadic characters (the likes of Skinnet and Furty).