Sign in to follow this  
Lego_Warlord_8

MOC: Spanish Port Town

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 83c

A section of a Spanish town. This is the very first MOC I made with a portion of my LEGO collection sorted. I was going to wait and get some clip-on lamps for lighting, but couldn't wait to post this. :pir-blush: You can see more pictures here.

1247876214m_SPLASH.jpg

This is also a practice for a big MOC I'm going to make some time soon. :pir-sweet: So stay tuned. ~LW 8~

Edited by SlyOwl

This looks great! Is this smaller house going to be part of a bigger MOC?

This looks great! Is this smaller house going to be part of a bigger MOC?

This is actually practice for a bigger MOC, yes. :pir-blush: ~LW 8~

Whoa! This is great! It looks like it could have come from a part of Jordan(SirNadroj)'s really big Port town MOC!

Whoa, you can't be serious... :pir-cry_happy: ~LW 8~

Ah, well done Lego_Warlord_8! Fantastic work with this nice little MOC. This has been frontpaged on Classic-Pirates.com. :pir-wink:

:pir-oh3: Why aren't any no Imperial Armada Sentries guarding this Port Town! This is a huge security risk!

:pir-oh3: Why aren't any no Imperial Armada Sentries guarding this Port Town! This is a huge security risk!

You will notice the Bluecoat behind the crates... The French are occupying Spain. :pir-hmpf_bad: As a spy, I need to report this to the Redcoats! :pir-devil: ~LW 8~

The Blue-Coats are English Naval forces :pir-tongue:

And we now know this to be true because the important looking blue-coat minifigure in 6242 Soldier's Fort is officially Governor Broadside. Now it wouldn't be making much sense to include the French leader in an English fort, would it? Well yes, they could be allied but more it would be more logical to include the English leader, than randomly throw in the French.

The Blue-Coats are English Naval forces :pir-tongue:

And we now know this to be true because the important looking blue-coat minifigure in 6242 Soldier's Fort is officially Governor Broadside. Now it wouldn't be making much sense to include the French leader in an English fort, would it? Well yes, they could be allied but more it would be more logical to include the English leader, than randomly throw in the French.

You might know that the french where occupying Spain for a while. That would mean if I included a Frenchie in there that would mean that it would be about that time, Right? And the 'new bluecoat' doesn't really bean anything... :pir_laugh2: Stinks for the Governor if he where really wearing a bluecoat's uniform. :pir_laugh2: ~LW 8~

Thats a nice moc you have there, and quite a sensible design because you can keep adding new sections on each side, if that is the case. nice work.