Sign in to follow this  
ms09

Transforming Bionicle Front Loader

This MOC is mostly inspired by transformer scrapper:

Transformers-Scrapper-www.transformerscustomtoys.com_.jpg

The mecha is made of bionicle parts as well as technic parts. And the transformation between front loader and mecha requires neither removal nor addition of part. BTW, all wheels can rotate and rear wheels have also steering function.

This MOC is submitted on Lego Cuusoo, please just free to vote for it.

1355606298m_DISPLAY.jpg

1355606306m_DISPLAY.jpg

1355606314m_DISPLAY.jpg

1355606279m_DISPLAY.jpg

1355606322m_DISPLAY.jpg

1355606411m_DISPLAY.jpg

1355606474m_DISPLAY.jpg

I wasn't particularly impressed with this until I saw the "vehicle" form-- it's so refined-looking you'd never guess it was a disguised robot! Great work there!

I agree with Aanchir here. It looks rather messy in it's robot form, but the vehicle mode makes up for it.

I like it, though if Scrapper is the base, wouldn't lime green shells and a purple head be better? Don't wanna make the Constructicon leader mad, do you?

While it does appear a little messy at first, I think the bot-form works out rather well. There's bulk, and the wheels are placed just right so as not to get in the way of the usual 13 points of movement.

I almost thought the vehicle mode was a completely different MOC all together. It looks that good as a vehicle.

Truly a great 'Robot in Disguise'!

I don't suppose you'd have any plans to try other vehicles like this? I'd be interested to see what you come up with.. :grin:

Edited by Cirkit

Looks pretty good in vehicle form. And I've seen transformers that looked much worse in robot form, so good job there too!

So many thanks for all your comments!

Though I found it's an interesting way to combine bionicle parts and technic parts for 'Robot in Disguise', my very limited bionicle resource doesn't allow me to freely choose colors and make more complicated MOCs. But I will still try small-scaled 'Robot in Disguise' when I have some ideas.