Sign in to follow this  
Scrubs

Hello Eurobricks

Hello,

I've been reading this forum for a few months now - especially the pirate section - and I decided to register today. I'm living in New Zealand for a few years now after I spent my first 25 years in France.

I was a big fan of lego when I was a kid and I spent hours with my sister playing and building stuff. I guess that I became a mechanical engineer a bit because of those little bricks!

It is quite recently that i came back to it after I played with some 3D modeling softwares and that I was looking for something to model: Lego were awesome in that purpose. Then I started to spend time on the internet to see what I missed in the past 10 years and I also bought a couple of sets including the Queen Anne's Revenge.

Except the bricks, I practice gymnastics as a sport and I love traveling in the pacific - Samoa, Amercian Samoa, Tonga, Fidji, Nouvelle Calédonie and my dream is to walk one day on Pitcairn Island!

On a more geeky side I spend a lot of my free time on my mac (too much according to my partner!) designing websites. I'm currently making something around the lego universe and 3D modeling. But I'll talk about that maybe later in another section of eurobricks.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to Eurobricks Scrubs. I also spend too much time on my new Mac. I love it.

Anyways, I hope you continue to enjoy the community. :classic:

Thank you. I like spending time here to see what other people manage to build. Cheers