Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

LEGO Islander MOCs - Got one? found one? Post it here

Phes Introduction

Our recent crew member Kahuka is a mad Islander enthusiast and he'd like to create one thread gathering together pictures from every single Islander MOC. So if you have any or know of any then post them here!

Edit Bonaparte: An overview of all the Islander MOCs can be found at The Islander Index.

Kahuka's first post

*pirate* I for one love *wub**wub* the lego islanders so i thought id make a moc post dedicated to those islanders fans.

p1161215.jpg

Ok, let's have this thread focused on just the last moc, ok. One MOC per thread is the way to do this, Kahuka.

So to me this looks like a modified and enlarged Enchanted Island.

This is a lego islanders float i came across

parade-islanders.jpg X-O

Well this is not a moc but i do like so here it is

1.jpg

Ok, let's have this thread focused on just the last moc, ok. One MOC per thread is the way to do this, Kahuka.

So to me this looks like a modified and enlarged Enchanted Island.

Im sorry about that so I made it based on the last pic.

Im sorry about that so I made it based on the last pic.

Then why did you just post two more irrelevant pictures? :-|

We [pirates] really need some type of reliable Moderator/Regulator, this is getting a little bit out of control.

We [pirates] really need some type of reliable Moderator/Regulator, this is getting a little bit out of control.
i agree... kahuka, your thread discription and titles need be more clear. because, as it is now, there doesn't seem to be any clear direction for your topics. and for a successful thread, there needs to be focus.

you have good intention, promoting the islanders, that is ;-) but until i see some structure, im not going to participate.

- BrickMiner

i agree... kahuka, your thread discription and titles need be more clear. because, as it is now, there doesn't seem to be any clear direction for your topics. and for a successful thread, there needs to be focus.

you have good intention, promoting the islanders, that is ;-) but until i see some structure, im not going to participate.

- BrickMiner

Thank you everyone for the help

Then why did you just post two more irrelevant pictures? :-|

I think he intends this thread to be a collection of Islander MOCs, so therefore any and every Islander MOC goes in this thread.

Brick Miner is correct, you need to be very clear about what you want to dicuss otherwise people are going to become confused and annoyed. When you create a thread stop and think what you want to discuss then give the thread a title.

If I understand correctly you want this thread to be a collection of Islander MOCs?

I think he intends this thread to be a collection of Islander MOCs, so therefore any and every Islander MOC goes in this thread.

Brick Miner is correct, you need to be very clear about what you want to dicuss otherwise people are going to become confused and annoyed. When you create a thread stop and think what you want to discuss then give the thread a title.

If I understand correctly you want this thread to be a collection of Islander MOCs?

Yes.

Ok, I've renamed the thread and given it a clear introduction.

In fact I have an Islander MOC to contribute to this thread which I'll do later.

Well it didn't magically appear!

If you want to see more pictures of it and join in on the discussion then visit the Emperor Achu visits King Kahuka. You said you wanted more Islander MOCs - well here is one! Make the most of it.

No i just thought that someone else made it you never said you had islanders sets .

You never asked lad! I have ALL the Islander sets include the promotional 1788 Pirate's Chest.

To see a full list of my sets visit the Which Pirate Lego sets do you have? thread and there you shall find all the Islander sets listed.

So wich of those sets do you like the most mate?

Well lad I be liking Forbidden Cove the most and I suspect that's because its got a different Moai which is a stone carved head. Its a pity The LEGO Company didn't explore the Islander sub-theme further and create more temples and ruins with even more different Moai.

Which Islander set do you like the most? If I recall correctly it was Enchanted Island.

Well lad I be liking Forbidden Cove the most and I suspect that's because its got a different Moai which is a stone carved head. Its a pity The LEGO Company didn't explore the Islander sub-theme further and create more temples and ruins with even more different Moai.

Which Islander set do you like the most? If I recall correctly it was Enchanted Island.

Yes actualy i do like Enchanted island the most I've been meaning to ask someone but are you interested in building a islanders temple as you said they should have made all the more reason for everyone to make their own city of islanders like one person could make a temple another a camp ect..I for one have already started to build a big i mean big tree fort that has 2 archers,1 horse man,1 king,and 1 wagon that has a high priest and driver.So anyway what do you think?

Me interested in building an Islander temple? Yes, I shall be producing some Islander MOCs after I get my new digital camera, but due to a delay in receiving finances I'm not sure when that will be.

So tell me about this big tree fort? Do you have any pictures of it?

Me interested in building an Islander temple? Yes, I shall be producing some Islander MOCs after I get my new digital camera, but due to a delay in receiving finances I'm not sure when that will be.

I hope your gold ships were not captured by pirates Lord Admiral?

So tell me about this big tree fort? Do you have any pictures of it?

Unfortunatly i dont have a camera but in the next week i should have a picture.

What do you mean by that Lord Bonaparte? My ships were made out of wood as it were. :-D

What are you two talking about.

Actually I'm not sure what Bonaparte is talking about, I was foolhardily attempting to go along with his joke. I wonder if that was the correct response.

Actually I'm not sure what Bonaparte is talking about, I was foolhardily attempting to go along with his joke. I wonder if that was the correct response.

Allright let's get back to subject. :islander2: :islander1:

What do you mean by that Lord Bonaparte? My ships are made out of wood as it were. X-D :-D

Well, with "gold ships" I meant those ships that the Spaniards had to transport gold from the new world back to Spain. You said :

blablabla ....due to a delay in receiving finances I'm not sure when that will be.

Maybe I didn't use the correct name when I wrote "gold ships"?

Sometimes there is a lot of hair on my english (this is a translated dutch saying).

Sorry to be off topic...

Well, with "gold ships" I meant those ships that the Spaniards had to transport gold from the new world back to Spain. You said :

Maybe I didn't use the correct name when I wrote "gold ships"?

Sometimes there is a lot of hair on my english (this is a translated dutch saying).

Sorry to be off topic...

It's ok forgive and forget . :islander2: :islander2: :islander1: