What are the reference pages you know?. I just know a few technic ones, I would like to know about great MOC builders in another themes, we can always learn something new to use. To know more technic pages would be good too, I always recomend the same page, http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=everyonesgrudge in my opinion it has many fewer visits than it deserves because of lack of upgrade.

Yes, I haven't seen an update on that page for a long time. Some models are really great, but others in my opinion use way too many ribbed hoses and flexible axles. Like this one and this one. I think the overuse of ribbed hoses takes away from the creativeness of the model.

The R8 was epic in that time, there were a video where you can see a functional clutch but I didnĀ“t find it.

Here is a great one. (Sariel)

and

Here (ErikLeppen)

The R8 was epic in that time, there were a video where you can see a functional clutch but I didnĀ“t find it.

I am sure the chassis is really impressive, but the axles and hoses just are not as impressive. Some of them don't look like they connect or are bending in odd ways.

Tyler Reid has so few views? I thought he's one of the most famous car builders. He's up on MOCpages too.

Tyler Reid has so few views? I thought he's one of the most famous car builders. He's up on MOCpages too.

Who's he?

Who's he?

He is the guy who built all of the models that jorgeopesi linked to in the first post... I haven't seen anything new from him in about 4 years... I've talked to him in the past.. I believe that he was in the military.. Maybe that is why he hasn't updated his folder with anything new.. Possibly not enough time..

He is the guy who built all of the models that jorgeopesi linked to in the first post... I haven't seen anything new from him in about 4 years... I've talked to him in the past.. I believe that he was in the military.. Maybe that is why he hasn't updated his folder with anything new.. Possibly not enough time..

I was joking of course, I have seen his work many times before. :classic:

if he does work in the military then it would explain why he as not updated his Brickshelf gallery.