Sign in to follow this  
BrickterScale

[MOC] Goblin Pirates (79010 Alt Build)

Great creation for an alternative build! It's got everything a ship requires... plus a massive captain! Now, if you found a way to invert those slopes at the sides (SNOT-ing them or whatever), it'd be spectacular!

Thanks for sharing,

keep it up!

Looks awesome! I love this idea of alternate builds for existing Lego sets. Is there a place where I can find more creations like this? For example I have already seen someone create an amazing Ent from the Ewok village set. I would love to see some more creations that only use parts from any other set out there. Can someone point me in the right direction of where to look?

Looks awesome! I love this idea of alternate builds for existing Lego sets. Is there a place where I can find more creations like this? For example I have already seen someone create an amazing Ent from the Ewok village set. I would love to see some more creations that only use parts from any other set out there. Can someone point me in the right direction of where to look?

You can search for alternate at rebrickable.com. You can also enter the sets you have and see what is available for you to build. It's pretty fun to play around with.

Also check out the recent Alternate Models Challenge in the town forum.

Edited by BrickterScale