Sign in to follow this  
Cousarmy0001

(LDD) Red Harbor Tailor

Here's the last post for this project, which oddly enough was the first building I designed, after the docks. The top floor is a tailor, who caters to the gentry, making fancy dresses and uniforms for them. I spent a good deal of time working on the room divider, which was probably the hardest part of this building. You'll likely notice this is the only building in the project (excluding Parliament) that doesn't have a fireplace. That is because I didn't think of it until I'd finished, and I didn't want to go back and redo the whole thing. Initially, this building was also only about five or six studs from Parliament would be (later increased), so there really wasn't room to add one. The bottom floor is a law office. The stairs look a bit odd underneath because this building butts up against the tavern, and the chimney from its fireplace essentially makes a wall at the top of the stairs, so nothing beneath the surface can be seen. Enjoy!

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=119281

ZZirQsu.png

PT6Hxoo.png

geSTYUx.png

h64lnh5.png

ZlybzeA.png

yHS6Oxq.png

SPK94xc.png

whNgKpE.png

Yeah, the bottom floor is kinda dull, now that I look at it. I wasn't really in the swing of things yet. If I ever get to build this, I'll probably add some paintings or something to spruce it up some.