Sign in to follow this  
Brickwolf

[COR - Aug FB2] Salt Farm

Interesting! Of course salt would be vitally important for curing meat etc, but I had never thought of a salt farm - great idea! Will you license as a factory? I'm not sure plantation really fits!!

The build itself is simple, but I think does a great job of conveying the process of collecting the salt. The rail cart is a nice little addition as well. Good job!

Great build. It really conveys the scene well. :classic:

Will you license as a factory? I'm not sure plantation really fits!!

Salt mine?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Interesting! Of course salt would be vitally important for curing meat etc, but I had never thought of a salt farm - great idea! Will you license as a factory? I'm not sure plantation really fits!!

The build itself is simple, but I think does a great job of conveying the process of collecting the salt. The rail cart is a nice little addition as well. Good job!

Great build. It really conveys the scene well. :classic:

Salt mine?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Very nice build, I especially like the fig with the brush!

Thank you all,

I licensed it as a small plantation, because it is a primary production facility and the mine rules are not applicable here.

Nice representation of an important craft for the new world! I would suggest adding some sort of water lock to let water in. (As I suppose that this works by evaporating sea water? )

My favourite details are the mining cart and the minifigure posing and tools. :)