Sign in to follow this  
Professor Flitwick

What would you like for Wave 2 of the new castle sets?

On this thread you can post your ideas for the next wave of the new castle sets.

The wave 1 castle sets aren't even released yet. How do you know if there will be Wave 2 sets? And on that note, try to use a title that sounds less like you have info on wave 2 sets.

-l2k-

The wave 1 castle sets aren't even released yet. How do you know if there will be Wave 2 sets? And on that note, try to use a title that sounds less like you have info on wave 2 sets.

-l2k-

Agreed. I'll alter the title to sound less like an annunciation ;-)

I like to get my hands on some of the first wave before trying to think of how wave two should be (if there even is one). I think some sort of civilian set would be nice, though.

I'd like to see a larger castle for the skeleton faction. I'd also like to see more factions: either another human faction or maybe a monster faction made up of goblins and trolls.

What I'd like to see?

Get rid of the skeletons and replace them with outlaws/foresters. I'm already going to have a hard time getting much in the way of value for these things. Also, a minifig (read minifig, not minifig and skeleton) pack would be great.

Classic Castle.

Yes, Mr. Norro, you read that right, if there were Classic Castle like "in the good ol' days" I'd get me some - tigers honor!

Sounds strange, but this is what I want.... :-$

men-in-tights.jpg

And a big tree hideout please.... *wub*

Definately more monsters!

I can never have enough speckled black or silver armor/weapons. *knight*

A working trebuchet.

Cog ships.

and the tree idea is good too: for the good side a forestmen like hideout,

and for evil a gnarled old dead tree with holes in a scarey face configuration *skull* ... I scared myself X-D

The evil tree gives me a good idea for a cool moc. Time to go sort some brown bricks :-)

I would like to see some battlepacks, and maybe a smaller castle/outpost for both sides. I almost think the skeletons could use a bigger castle, more like the knights one. I won't be getting any of the wave 1 sets, but they look cool none the less.

Some civilian sets; perhaps a marketplace or a blacksmith. It's been way too long since we had simple peasants.

Exactly like i was thinking, more civilans to kill >:-) :-D *skull*

You know, a Tudor village would be wonderful! In fact, if you'd replace some things on it (Medival accents), gave it a harbour, and a fort overlooking the harbour, it could be Old Port Royale...

You pirates can't stop talking about pirates, can't you? *sweet*

Anyway, I'd like to see the flail scrapped, and replaced with a brick built one-silver lightsabre blade, 3-link chain, and a good spike part. Also, I'd like to see a less fantastical evil fortress-maybe some arching spires, make it look like Minas Morgul.

And I'd like to see the Crownies get a battle waggon of their own.

You pirates can't stop talking about pirates, can't you? *sweet*

Arrr! *pirate*

Cogs are a good idea. Preferably not a *skull* one

(Somethin that can be converted to a small pirate ship :-D )

I'd like to see a smaller human castle or tower :-)

and MF packs too

P