Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Event '07 signing up !!

Guys and gals,

As you know the date of the event is approaching and we have prepared a great and fun event for you !!

We are currently working on the details of this batch but we would like to know who will attend this marvelous and exciting '07 adventure ;-)

We will let you know all the details asap, but I would like to have a very first idea of who is interested of coming (in order to plan better the event goodies ;-) )

I will update this post as you guys answer ;-)

The attendees List

The sleeping over attendees

* Xwingyoda (2 nights)

* Jipay (2 nights)

* Hobbes (2) (2 nights)

* TT (2 nights)

* Ras (5 nights)

* Copmike (5 nights)

* Morten (2 nights)

* Holodoc (2) (3 nights)

* Kim (2 nights)

* Snefroe (2 nights)

* rexcal (2 nights)

The Non sleeping over attendees (aka the one day goers)

* Apo & Dana

* Legocastlegirl

The Not Sure attendees

* Captaintau

* KhoRne

* Alex54

* Mr Tiber

*yoda*

Edited by Hobbes

Sweet, the hardcore eventees start to sign up *sweet* We will have such a great time like always *y*

So continue guys and gals !! Germany awaits us :-P

*yoda*

I'm enlisting, my French Friend :-) .

Provisionally put me down, please. Money is tight and weekends are full. I'd really like to come if I can. And Mrs Tau

Dana and me are probably coming, BUT we will most certainly come over for one day only and will meet you at the park. (Cause my family lives very close to G

I don't know if I will be able to come. if it's the last week end of april, maybe I could. Just hope that "l'entreprise o

Copmike also coming in style (eh RAS, what did you mean by that 8-|)!

BRING IT ON!

copmike

Donno, thought it sounded cool!

Loool, and check that new title of yours :-P

Ok, I have made actually 2 lists to be the more complete as possible:

* eventees

* conditional eventees

Humm, no news from Morten, already ??

Lets continue the listing lads ;-)

Event ON !!

*yoda*

He he... funny Yoda!

No Morten, and no Kim.

Guess they will sign up really soon.

He he... funny Yoda!

No Morten, and no Kim.

Guess they will sign up really soon.

:-D :-P

Yeay I hope they will !! We need to be the SW nerd crew fully complete X-D And I hope all of us can make it this year !! I also hope that our Dark Lord can make it, so we can all discuss Bounty HUnters and other goodies :-P

*yoda*

I also hope that our Dark Lord can make it, so we can all discuss Bounty HUnters and other goodies :-P

Last he told me all his vacation days are "used up" already...

oh crap >:-( G, it will be the third event he misses >:-( I think that one day I will have to show up to his house to meet my Lord :-D

*yoda*

Alas you speak the truth Hobbes..... I need 3 weeks off in july to get married and have a honeymoon so no event for me this year....again.

But...... it looks like we will be traveling through paris on the honeymoon so my green friend i may well turn up at your door :-P

*vader*

I will come to Germany, looking forward to seeing you all. It

Alas you speak the truth Hobbes..... I need 3 weeks off in july to get married and have a honeymoon so no event for me this year....again.

But...... it looks like we will be traveling through paris on the honeymoon so my green friend i may well turn up at your door :-P

*vader*

Wait, wait, wait, married? Why wasn't there a topic announcing it? X-O Or did I just miss it? Either way, congrats! And what says romantic Honeymoon better than an EB event? ;-) :-P

I need 3 weeks off in july to get married and have a honeymoon so no event for me this year....again.

So you trade the Eurobricks Event for honeymoon holidays??? Dude, there seriously is some EB spirit missing here!!! :-P >:-) (just kidding)

BTW, 2 weeks honeymoon in LEGOLAND - now thats a greatt idea! *wub*

But lets get back on topic: Yoda, could we get a pinned sperate thread with all those facts on the '07 Event? Date, location, hotel, goodies,.... Honestly I'm too lazy to browse all those millions of posts of the other thread to find those infos ;-)

So you trade the Eurobricks Event for honeymoon holidays??? Dude, there seriously is some EB spirit missing here!!! :-P >:-) (just kidding)

BTW, 2 weeks honeymoon in LEGOLAND - now thats a greatt idea! *wub*

My spirit??..........bah hum bug :-P

X-D im sure the future Mrs *vader* would just love that......... then again you might be onto something :-P ;-)

@ Alex 54 : nous partons avec Yoda depuis Nancy vers l'Event en voiture. Donc si tu veux te joindre

Congrats my friend *sweet*

My house will always be open for you for a great dinner and celebration opportunity ;-) Seriously !!

You could use the force to subdue Miss *vader* to the dark side of the event :-D

Cheers !!

*yoda*

I would seriously love to join you folks in Legoland. *y* :'-)

Actually I wanted to go to G