Sign in to follow this  
Holodoc

URGENT:Please confirm your participation in our event

Hi folks!

May is getting closer and I had a first look to sites that offer accomodation for our event.

I´m getting a little nervous as there are many attendees this year. 24 is quite a bunch and with those +10 people we might get problems in living all together. :look: The rooms at kirchenbauerhof (where we stayed two years ago) are very limited already and it´s not going to get better as you can think.

So I would like to ask everybody on the list below, if he/she/they still is/are going to participate in our event (21st - 24th of may).

alex 54 ------------------ FRI-SUN (2 nights) *PAID*

Bonaparte----------------FRI-SUN (2 nights) *PAID*

Captain Green Hair------FRI-SUN (2 nights) *PAID*

CopMike ------------------WED-SUN (4 nights) *PAID*

Dennimator + 2 --------- THU-SUN (3 nights) *PAID*

Dfenz ----------------------FRI-SUN (--)

DJ Force + 2 ------------- FRI-SUN (2 nights) *PAID*

Holodoc + 1--------------WED-SU (4 nights) *PAID*

jipay + 1 ----------------- FRI-SUN (2 nights) *PAID*

KimT -----------------------WED-SUN (4 nights) *PAID*

Kippy0001 ---------------- SAT-SUN (1 night)

Morten -------------------- WED-SAT (3 nights) *PAID*

Quarryman -------------- WED-SUN (4 nights) *PAID*

Ras --------------------- WED-SUN (4 nights) *PAID*

zorro3999----------------FRI-SUN (2 nights) *PAID*

Kpt. Kirk ---------------- FRI-SUN (2nights) *PAID*

Please replay to this thread until february 21st!

EDIT: and tell us the dates you are attending!

I know that is not much time, but I´ll PM everybody on the list who hasn´t replied until next wednesday (feb. 19th).

Shortly afterwards I would like to book the rooms .

Thank you.

I'm confirming my participation to the event!

But I won't be able to be there all the period. I shall arrive on Friday (late afternoon) and travel back on Sunday (when I wake up). I guess you'll need this info for booking the rooms and stuff.

Zorro was going to drive together with me, I'll send him a PM to check if that's still the case.

Same here, and since I am travelling with Bonaparte, it will be for the same dates as he told you.

In short: Confirmed! And looking forward to it!

If you want this frontpaged nag me or another staff member. :sweet:

Let´s see how this is going to workout.

I´ll let you know in time. :classic:

21st and all the way until the 24th.

Time of AOD and LOD is still unknown :grin:

Hi

I can confirm my attendance (plus son) but I won't need accommodation. (Arriving Friday afternoon and departing Sunday afternoon to Munich airport)

If you are stuck for accommodation check out the eurohotel which looks like its easily within walking distance to the park just the other side of the motorway. I say 'looks' because while you can see the park from the hotel, I normally drive there and to access it by road you need to drive past it about a km and drive back to it - still within walking distance but a bit further than it might look from the air if there is no short-cut for pedestrians. Other hotels in Gunzburg are much further away and not practical without own transport. The Eurohotel is a perfectly adequate hotel if people can't get rooms on site. I've stayed there a few times when visiting Legoland.

David

Edited by Dfenz

I´m still willing to attend, plus my wife, my daughter (9 months then), and two or three more folks.

BUT: We need to know the prices asap to confirm.

Unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna be making it this time, primarilly due to a lack of funds. :(

Maybe next year (fingers crossed). :)

We (me, my mum and sister) will probably come (and be there all days), but I have to ask a question; how much will the hotel(?)room cost us?

Thanks!

I'm confirming my participation to the event!

But I won't be able to be there all the period. I shall arrive on Friday (late afternoon) and travel back on Sunday (when I wake up). I guess you'll need this info for booking the rooms and stuff.

Same for me, confirmed! :thumbup:

Thanks to all the people replying so far!

The costs of the rooms will be about 60-70 euro per night, per room - with 4 people fitting in one room.

So if you are coming for 2 nights it will work out to cost you 30-40 euro (room only).

Add some more cash for the food and for the entrance fees wich can be found here.

So it all depends on how long you are coming, how often you want to enter the park and how much you eat, but I would calculate around 100-120 euro all together (sorry, no bricks included :sadnew: )

And we haven´t talked about CM´s specials... :cry_happy:

One more thing: The members who are willing to travel with their relatives, do you want to stay with us or would it be a problem to accomodate you somewhere else?

After calculating everything: hotel, park tickets(I day), and food, from the 20th-25th of May would cost me $1408. :cry_sad: I don't have that kind of money right now.....maybe next year! :cry_happy:If its in Legoland California, I'll be going for sure, 100%! :sweet:

Enjoy the trip everyone and take many pictures. :thumbup:

I´m still in.

Same as CM there :grin:

The plus 1 I will come back to you about.

-Ras-

Unfortunatly, that occurs to be the date where we go to Chicago. Remove my name from the list I suppose. :cry_sad: Hopefully one year!

Capt Kirk will come too, if he can drive with someone with.

He will confirm this himself later this day when he gets home of course.

Capt Kirk will come too, if he can drive with someone with.

He will confirm this himself later this day when he gets home of course.

I confirm... :classic:

I confirm... :classic:

What dates exactly?

I suppose it will be FRI-SUN?

If you need transportation aid, please PM me or post here. Maybe I can work something out for you.

I´d say we set a dead-line for this, and then we will book the rooms.

After that if you still will come, you have to book your own accomedations.

Will you set such a date "Doctor"?

-Ras-

Okay, I guess it´s safe to confirm for me, my wife any my daughter. I´ll have to doublecheck, but from my point of view we´d be attending FRI-SUN.

I guess it´s okay if we bring a travel bed for our daughter? She´s not even a year old then and won´t sleep in an adults bed.

I'll be there. Haven't quite decided about the travelling arrangements though, so at the moment I'm not sure when I'll arrive. No later than Thursday evening though. And I'll be there until Sunday anyway.

The question is if arrival Wednesday evening is easiest, have to talk a bit more to the swedes I think, after all, Gothenburg isn't that far away, the company could easily be worth the detour. :classic:

Would someone who knows the following "members" please explain this:

Personal Message to 'alex 54' will fail because 'alex 54' does not exist!

Personal Message to 'arnaud' will fail because 'arnaud' does not exist!

Personal Message to 'fisherman jopie' will fail because 'fisherman jopie' does not exist!

Personal Message to 'kippie0001' will fail because 'kippie0001' does not exist!

:look::hmpf_bad:

I think I shorten the list on the first page now...

What dates exactly?

I suppose it will be FRI-SUN?

If you need transportation aid, please PM me or post here. Maybe I can work something out for you.

Yep, and normally he would ride along with us.

I saw my name crossed out at the top. I would still love to come (if I'm still invited?). I will acquire my own accommodations Saturday and Sunday. I'm still confused on what might be expected. Are we to bring MOCs or is this strictly and informational gathering? I've never been to a Lego event. I read some info about Legoland in this thread. Is the "meeting/gathering" inside of Legoland. I'm so confused. Help. :cry_sad: