Sign in to follow this  
Sam892

Polybags for sale

Hi everyone

I usually do this every year and this time is no different, so I've got some Polybags for sale. As the week goes on I'll update this list but so far here's what I've got:

2x 30260 Lone Rangers Pump cart

2x 30200 Monster fighters coffin car

16x 30302 Spider glider

Each Polybag is £2 plus postage, and If there's anything on the Daily Mail Polybag line up that anyone wants specifically I'm happy to get it for you. I'll most likely mainly be picking up tomorrows Super Secret Police enforcer, the Mini Bat-plane, the Mini Tumbler and Mini Arc 170 fighter as well.

I may also update this list with some proper sets and some odd little bits and pieces, I also have a lot of Simpsons Minifigures to sell as well.

Drop me a PM or just reply here either ways fine if interested.

Thanks Sam

You picked up 16 gliders????!!

My nearest WHSmiths had tons left over at the end of the day so I travelled back down and bought a load just before closing.

I'll take the 2 coffin cars and 2 of the gliders.

Sorry I've already sold all the gliders and coffin cars.

My nearest WHSmiths had tons left over at the end of the day so I travelled back down and bought a load just before closing.

Yours is better than mine this time, mine are being A-Holes this time & are scribbling out the barcodes on the vouchers & won't allow me to get previous ones without the vouchers! :hmpf_bad:

Usually get loads from them but they've tightened up :cry_sad:

Sign in to follow this