A frame from some test footage of the LEGO DC/Marvel Crossover that I've been developing for almost a year. And yes, it does transform into a Batmobile. A small sample of it in action can be viewed during the credits

. I'll have new photos/videos up later this year on the facebook page.

Thanks for looking!

14823378807_17d948a48e_c.jpg

A frame from some test footage of the LEGO DC/Marvel Crossover that I've been developing for almost a year. And yes, it does transform into a Batmobile. A small sample of it in action can be viewed during the credits

. I'll have new photos/videos up later this year on the facebook page.

Thanks for looking!

14823378807_17d948a48e_c.jpg

Well you just got another sub!

Any tips for a measly little amateur stop-motion-er like me?

I've always wondered where Batman gets his toys. He's not an incredibly scientist. The stock that Wayne Industries has has to eventually run out (especially since he stopped Wayne Industries from making weapons). Yet every now and then he pops out with a new mech, vehicle, toy. He's not Tony Stark. He's smart but not THAT smart. At least most of his incarnations.

Well you just got another sub!

Any tips for a measly little amateur stop-motion-er like me?

Patience, Practice, and just be prepared to dedicate alot of time to develop better animation skills is what I would recommend.

Thank you all for the positive comments. The Bat-Mech will be seen in action in a new video in October!

The Batmech in action can be seen for a few scenes in my latest film. I'll be using the Batmech again in another film eventually that will give a better look at it.