Mister Phes

Best smaller ship in the Pirate theme

Which is the best smaller ship in the Pirate theme?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best smaller ship in the Pirate theme?

• 6250 Cross Bone Clipper
    • 6268 Renegade Runner
    • 6271 Imperial Flagship
    • 6274 Caribbean Clipper
    • 6280 Armada Flagship

In the Which Pirate ship is the best? me and Norro have noticed that the Renegade Runner didn't recieve any votes. I was wondering if that was because it was a bad ship or because the other ships stole its vote? Norro suggesting creating another poll without the larger ships to see if it made a difference. So here is that poll...

I don't think Caribbean Clipper should be mentioned here as IMO it belongs to the big ships. However since it is here I of course voted for it once again, because it's the best of those in question.

I don't think Caribbean Clipper should be mentioned here as IMO it belongs to the big ships. However since it is here I of course voted for it once again, because it's the best of those in question.

I don't think the CC could compete with the large ships (RBR aside ;) ) so I suggested that rather than being a small hull based poll it should be based on the number of mid-sections (1 or less).

God Bless,

Nathan

I voted for the CC. I like the colours of the AF but ultimately its an iferior vessel and set.

God Bless You all,

Nathan

I don't think the CC could compete with the large ships (RBR aside ;) )

Well, that's true to the same degree as saying that Renegade Runner or Cross Bone Clipper cannot compete with Caribbean Clipper. It's the one magic ship that is neither big nor small :)

Imperial Flagship. I like its design more than the Carribean Clipper(still love it though!) and it is bigger than the Renegade Runner.

The other two are weak... but I still want them. :-D

One day...

6268 because I have this one and it fits nicely to my Skull's Eye Schooner... *wub*

Ahhhhhh! Without the Skulls Eye Schooner to vote for this poll paints a different picture. I'm still surprised that nobody else voted for it in the other poll though. I still voted for the Cross Bone Clipper in this poll of course...

Carribean Clipper really isn't that small and weak. If you use all four gun ports and arm it with four cannons it will have about the same firepower as BSB and SES, but it's smaller so can be harder to hit. Then of course one can say that if you use SES's all gun ports you can have 8 cannons.

The Imperial Flagship has four gun ports as well, however there isn't enough room to arm it with more than 2 cannons at the same time.

The Caribbean Clipper really needs a sail on its aft mast... I cannot abide it the way it is...

I like it the way it is, in a surreal Lego way...

God Bless,

Nathan

Scuttle the Caribbean Clipper!

The poll has no clear winner yet... But at least the Renegade Runner has got one vote!

How did the CBC get 2 votes?! It must be the cool green and black hull... I can't think of any other reason.

God Bless,

Nathan

How did the CBC get 2 votes?! It must be the cool green and black hull... I can't think of any other reason.

God Bless,

Nathan

I agree...

I saw one on Ebay, and considered bidding on it, but than I saw a picture. It is truely an ugly little ship... one sail... terrible design... I would rather spend the $50.00CDN it would most likely end up costing towards a Red Beard Runner or a Imperial Fort of some sort.

I am still the only voter for that Imperial Flagship. Oh well... still love it!

Yes the Cross Bone Clipper looks ugly, this is the last and the worst of all ships and it definitely looks like Lego'd run out of good ideas concerning ships by that time. I don't regret not having this one.

The Cross Bone Clipper is really fiesty looking! It doesn't look so bad at all in real life. Those eBay pictures can be sooooo misleading!

The Cross Bone Clipper is really fiesty looking! It doesn't look so bad at all in real life. Those eBay pictures can be sooooo misleading!

Wouldn't they want the set to look as fiesty as possible so people will be eager to bid on it?

These pics showed it inside and out, and its really nothing special!

The competence of some eBay sellers isn't overly high. Some wouldn't even know how to turn a digital camera on. Show me the pictures then so I can see what you're referring to...

Well... I looked... it had a Buy It Now for a high price, and the only thing I can think of is that it has been bought! So its not there anymore...

Sorry Phes.

Darn! Ok, so you're right its not the best ship but I still like it anyway. Better than that Caribbean Clipper :-D

It's the Armada Flagship that was supposed to be Spanish. However in Lego world these rules aren't so strict.

Darn! Ok, so you're right its not the best ship but I still like it anyway. Better than that Caribbean Clipper :-D

speaking of fiesty...

God Bless,

Nathan

That wasn't fiesty! Unfortunately I cannot share my true fiesty comments about the Caribbean Clipper here for it would be inappropriate.