DarkKnight7

Assassin's Creed Decals

Hi all,I'm not sure this is kosher for this forum, but after I posted my Assassin's Creed decal design in the Request Thread, I received quite a few responses and requests. Rather than fill up that thread with those, I thought I'd post them here, as I finish them. Please let me know if I should post them somewhere else, admins! As they are finished, I will add them here.Thanks and look forward to feedback and suggestions.Note: All designs are below are property of the designer and can be used for printing or personal use, but not to be redesigned and/or used for sale without permission.

Desmond

For this design, it is recommended to use a white torso and the legs from either the DJ Minifig - Series 8 (here) or the Rapper Minifig - Series 3 (here) as they match Desmond's jeans...your choice.

Desmond%2520-%2520Front.pngLego.Desmond%2520-%2520Front.png

Clear Version:

Lego.Desmond%2520-%2520Front.Clear.png

Ezio - Assassin's Creed II

assassins_creed_ii_ezio_626.jpg

Ezio%2520Torso.png

Clear Decal Version:

Ezio%2520Torso.Clear.png

Old Ezio - Assassin's Creed II (Revelations)

Suggested parts - Dark Gray Torso and Arms, Dark Brown Legs.

Ezio-Revelations%2520-%2520Armour.png

Ezio.Revelations.Torso.Front.pngEzio.Revelations.Torso.Back.png

Clear Version

(though not recommended without professional printing)

Ezio.Revelations.Torso.Front.Clear.png

Altair - Assassin's Creed I

AssassinsCrees.jpg

Altair%2520Torso.png

Clear Decal Version:

Altair%2520Torso.Clear.png

Back Decal:

Altair%2520Torso.Back.png

Connor - Assassin's Creed III

Here's the newest character. This design would be ideal with a tan torso and light brown legs, as well as a flesh head (NOT a light flesh head found on most License figs), as it is slightly darker. The character is a Native American and that would match better.

Connor%2520%2528AC%25203%2529%2520-%2520Front%2520-%2520HD.png

Connor%2520Torso%2520and%2520Legs.png

Back Decal

Connor%2520Back.png

Clear Decal Version:

Connor%2520Torso%2520and%2520Legs.Clear.png

Haytham Kenway - Assassin's Creed III

This figure provides an issue, in that it doesn't truly match a color of torso available. So, I've provided both a true to the game colored torso background (left) and one for a dark blue torso (right) to use. I think it would work best on a either matching custom torso or dark blue torso and white legs with a tricorn hat and capes.

Haytham_Kenway.Closeup.jpg

Haytham_Kenway.DarkBlue2.png

Clear Head Decals:

Haytham_Kenway.DarkBlue2.ClearHead.png

Edited by DarkKnight7

Not surprised you got lots of feedback, that is really an amazingly well executed design. I'm not into assassin's creed, but that sure caught my eye. Can I ask, do you have any background in the graphics design field?

Like Jambit, I am not into Assassia's Creed (or video games), but I was just wowed by these when I saw them in the decal request thread. They are amazing! You are extremely talented. :thumbup: I'm going to have to poke around and look at your other work. Do you have a Flickr page?

:wub: Have you printed this and applied it to a figure? I really like it a lot, AC is probably my favorite XBox game franchise.

Not surprised you got lots of feedback, that is really an amazingly well executed design. I'm not into assassin's creed, but that sure caught my eye. Can I ask, do you have any background in the graphics design field?

Thanks, Jamit, and I do, a bit, as I taught myself how to do basic Web design and I did 3d work on an old Golf game using GIMP and Inkscape as my editing software. But, I've never worked officially in the graphics design business, more or less a hobby, as weird as that sounds :laugh: I've just become better and better, the more I used the software, i think.

Like Jambit, I am not into Assassia's Creed (or video games), but I was just wowed by these when I saw them in the decal request thread. They are amazing! You are extremely talented. :thumbup: I'm going to have to poke around and look at your other work. Do you have a Flickr page?

Yes, I have a Flickr page, but due to my graduate work and as I await the "okay" on my Dark Knight prints, have not been able to get in there and really get anything on there. When I do, I'll post my site link on here too...it really has just my first pic of the Ronaldo fig I first did a while back (and when I look at it, it's amazing to see how far I've come with decal application and how much I've learned since that first application...thanks for the comments too, I really appreciate them!

Have you printed this and applied it to a figure? I really like it a lot, AC is probably my favorite XBox game franchise.

You know, DarkDragon, now that I look at them, I'd like to see them on a fig, I just don't have these pieces right now. I've got the white torso and arms for Altair, but not the hoods, nor the gray torso for Ezio. Might have to order them and see how they look. And if the Dark Knight prints are successful enough, maybe I might just print these as well, with all the feedback I'm getting on them! We'll have to see.

Thanks again everyone for the great comments, glad you all like them! I have added Altair above, as well. I too do not play the game, but I have always thought about giving it a go, if I get the time to get back into gaming...as it can just suck the time out of your life when you do! These designs were based off just a few HD pics, so hopefully I got them right. History guy like me, that game always appealed to me and these designs were fun to try new techniques out on.

I couldn't resist throwing this on one of my figs and doing a quick render:

8035912029_87a8cd3f27_b.jpg

I'm tempted to do a bit more with it as well.

* image *

I''m not a huge AC fan but I like the decals.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thanks.

I am a big fan of AC, esp. Ezio and I was already looking for Parts to Build my minifigure. I wanzend to create the decal by myself. But now I don't have to anymore. Thanks a Lot!

I repeat my request for the old Ezio here for the records. :)

Thanks again everyone for the comments, I really appreciate it after all the hard work that went into these!

Thanks to some great feedback and better resources on the two characters, I've made some necessary tweaks to the Ezio and Altair designs that will make them more representative of the characters in the game (added scars to mouth, edited the blade types on Altair, redid Altair's facial hair, removed some bad shadows, etc.). So, for those fans of the games, these should be more representative of what you remember from the game.

I am a big fan of AC, esp. Ezio and I was already looking for Parts to Build my minifigure. I wanzend to create the decal by myself. But now I don't have to anymore. Thanks a Lot!

Would be glad to do it when I get a chance, but I'm not sure which "look" is correct, as I don't play the game (yet at least). Can you provide some reference images of the "old ezio", please, as I wasn't sure which of the ones on the internet represented what you were looking for.

For now, I will be finishing up the back designs for both Ezio and Altair and then start work on the new hero, Connor from the upcoming Assassin's Creed 3

Those are spot on. I only played the first game, but I did beat it 100% within a few weeks of non-stop play. I'd love to have LEGO figures with this franchise and custom will be the only way to go. I may have to look into applying those decals, or if your printing ever works out, getting one that way.

Keep up the great work. I am very impressed with what you have done so far!

8035912029_87a8cd3f27_b.jpg

This is great, Jamit, what program did you use to get this render? I'd love to use it to generate all my designs and see how they might look. Question, does it have all the possible hair pieces to use that are available or just the basics?

A Back Decal has been added for Altair and I'm currently finishing up on the Connor design from the latest Assassin's Creed 3. Will upload that soon, hopefully.

A Back Decal has been added for Altair and I'm currently finishing up on the Connor design from the latest Assassin's Creed 3. Will upload that soon, hopefully.

I can't wait to see your Connor decal :) Doubt I'll ever use it, I'm not much of one for modding and such, but these decals are fantastic.

I can't wait to see your Connor decal :) Doubt I'll ever use it, I'm not much of one for modding and such, but these decals are fantastic.

Well, wait no longer! :) I've just uploaded the decals for Assassin's Creed 3 character, Connor. I still have to finish his back decal, but thought I'd post this and add the back decal as I finish it. Hope you all like it and next up will be the Ezio from Assassin's Creed Revelations as requested.

Well, wait no longer! :) I've just uploaded the decals for Assassin's Creed 3 character, Connor. I still have to finish his back decal, but thought I'd post this and add the back decal as I finish it. Hope you all like it and next up will be the Ezio from Assassin's Creed Revelations as requested.

And there we go :laugh: Those are wonderful, DarkKnight. As I said, not much of one for customization, but still, your Connor decal looks like something Lego might've made.

And there we go :laugh: Those are wonderful, DarkKnight. As I said, not much of one for customization, but still, your Connor decal looks like something Lego might've made.

Thanks, Axis600, that's very flattering! The back decal should be available soon, just a few decisions to make design-wise, as I think I may have to create a wrap around for the back of Connor's coat (see below). The design will be similar to this idea (below) of the leg cloth armour, but obviously tweaked a bit to match. Along with this, I have sent in some blank minifig pieces to the printer to do test prints for Altair and my Dark Knight figs, and I believe this should provide a better solution for including leg prints, as my first print option didn't pan out for any leg designs and was expensive. Cross your fingers this one works and if so, I'll post some pics.

10089.jpgAssassins-Creed-3-Connor-Back2.jpg

Thanks, Axis600, that's very flattering! The back decal should be available soon, just a few decisions to make design-wise, as I think I may have to create a wrap around for the back of Connor's coat (see below). The design will be similar to this idea (below) of the leg cloth armour, but obviously tweaked a bit to match. Along with this, I have sent in some blank minifig pieces to the printer to do test prints for Altair and my Dark Knight figs, and I believe this should provide a better solution for including leg prints, as my first print option didn't pan out for any leg designs and was expensive. Cross your fingers this one works and if so, I'll post some pics.

*snip*

Huh...didn't think of that. Are you planning on selling these?

Huh...didn't think of that. Are you planning on selling these?

I'm still not sure...I'll take a look at the prints and see if anyone is interested...if I feel the prints and dyeing of hoods (as there are no white or gray hoods available) is of good quality and people show a good amount of interest...I definitely would consider it...but I have to find out the quality of the prints first. People have definitely responded really well to the designs so far, almost as well as with my Dark Knight designs...so it is definitely a possibility.

I'm still not sure...I'll take a look at the prints and see if anyone is interested...if I feel the prints and dyeing of hoods (as there are no white or gray hoods available) is of good quality and people show a good amount of interest...I definitely would consider it...but I have to find out the quality of the prints first. People have definitely responded really well to the designs so far, almost as well as with my Dark Knight designs...so it is definitely a possibility.

Awesome :classic: I'd definitely be interested.

I would definitely be interested in some Assassin's Creed (and Dark Knight) figures if the printing ever works out. Let us know what you find out about quality and pricing.

These are looking awesome.

The "Old" Ezio from Assassin's Creed Revelations is done and has been added above. Sorry how long it took, but this design took a bit longer than the others to do. I used a dark gray lego torso as the background, as it made the most sense and matched the best to the source picture. I still have to complete the back decal. I can add the bottom portions (draping over the leg) if you would like, but I am also designing a wrap around for all of the figs (minus Young Ezio).

All comments and suggestions are very welcome!

Here's a mockup of the Old Ezio Minifig, using some pictures I found on the internet and recreating some BrickWarrior vambraces in brown and using some dark gray material for a wraparound. This is an early stage mockup, but I think there definitely would need to be a sticker design for the hood and a print to be made onto the material around the waist, as that would be much more detailed and intriguing, perhaps. Still working on it, but thought I'd share it and see if you guys had some good thoughts on how to make it better. Definitely needs some hood and leg designs.

Edited by DarkKnight7

I'd like to make a request, could you make the British soldier and British general that are shown in the Assassin's Creed III trailer? I have a render I want to try and pull off. :)

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/vlcsnap-2012-10-30-10h42m02s70.jpg

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/vlcsnap-2012-10-30-10h42m09s170.jpg

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/vlcsnap-2012-10-30-10h48m43s13.jpg

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/vlcsnap-2012-10-30-10h49m30s107.jpg

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/vlcsnap-2012-10-30-10h47m08s56.jpg

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/vlcsnap-2012-10-30-10h47m15s156.jpg

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/vlcsnap-2012-10-30-10h47m59s61.jpg

I know TLG has sort of done these, but I think those might look out of place next to your decals, which are at a different level. If you can help I've got something pretty interesting I think I could pull off!