Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2013 - Sign-up Topic

Eurobricks Event 2013

Gunzburg Germany

The Eurobricks Event 2013 team consists of Copmike, Holodoc and Bonaparte.

This is the Sign-Up topic for the Eurobricks Event 2013

If you like to join the event, this is were you should post (and share your wishes regarding rooms and roommates if any)

All the info about the event is available here which is also the place to ask all your questions.

Please also mention if you come by car so we can make sure to have enough transportation from the Kirchenbauerhof to LEGOland and Munich.

List of eventees (will be updated as we go):

- Holodoc (room responsible) - by car

- Copmike (room responsible)

- Bonaparte (room responsible) - by car

- Steven

- Peppermint_M

- Ecclesiastes - by car

- Dfenz, Bfenz, Alfenz, Amfenz (room responsible for flat 2) - by car

- Redhead1982

- Quarryman

- Cecilie + Ace

- Snefroe

- Vincent Kessels

- Scubacarrot

- Eiker86

- Teddy +1

- GRogal (taking care of own accomodation)

- Legostein

- Lasse D

- marshal_banana

- Cwetqo

- Aredhel

- Miss Kyle (takes care of own accommodation)

- Calanon +1 (books own accommodation)

- Rolli

Total eventees so far: 30

FIRST!

Who can cope with Peppy this year? :laugh:

SECOND!

Last time wasn't so bad :tongue: So it probably will be much fun again this year!

Hi Holodoc

Can you please book flat 2 for Dfenz,Bfenz, Alfenz and Amfenz please. Wednesday night to Saturday night inclusive.

thanks

David

Edited by Dfenz

Peppy,

Do you "got sumpin' special" planned for this year?

Holler if you need a reference from a former "roomie!"

The farm B&B sounds like a lot of fun!

Hope to see you there, Legogal

Hi, everyone. I'm a newbie as far as EB events go, but I want to join you, so here I am. Count me in! :classic:

Well, I'll get there on my own, so sharing a room would be great. Maybe Peppermint M, can I be your roomate?

I'll be there! Don't think I'll be doing the road trip with the swedes again though, it took forever last time we were in Günzburg. :laugh:

Forgot to mention to let us know if you come by car.

That's give us an idea if we have enough transportation from the Kirchenbauerhof to LEGOland and Munich

Also guys, do we post which room responsible we'll be with or are you going to be drawing straws :laugh: .

I was thinking of giving this topic 2 weeks, to have a rough idea of who'll come, before we start grouping people.

I prefer to have the non-snoring roommates :laugh:

I'm not sure yet on transportation. I'm considering either going by car (much more expensive for one person, but has more luggage space) or by train (cheaper, comfortable with almost no worries of falling asleep behind a wheel). It would be great if someone would join me for the car trip to Munich...

When should that be finalised?

Forgot to mention to let us know if you come by car.

That's give us an idea if we have enough transportation from the Kirchenbauerhof to LEGOland and Munich

I'm not sure yet on transportation. I'm considering either going by car (much more expensive for one person, but has more luggage space) or by train (cheaper, comfortable with almost no worries of falling asleep behind a wheel). It would be great if someone would join me for the car trip to Munich...

When should that be finalised?

We still have time, and I expect we'll have enough cars, but better to already ask now to avoid surprises. If you come by car you don't have to worry about driving to Munich alone, we'll fill your car with eventees ;-)

Peppy,

Really hope you can make it!

Let us know if/when you know for sure.

What I meant is that if I come by car, I'll have to drive to Gunzburg alone (about 6 hours drive or similar - and that's the critical point of the trip, next to the money issue). Would be nice to have someone to chat with me on the long drive. The short one from Gunzburg to Munich will be a piece of cake in that respect.

I can get a return train ticket to Munich for 60 EUR, and the petrol cost to Gunzburg with all the fees is around 100 EUR one way. :-( At the moment, I'm more into train, but we'll see...

If you come by car you don't have to worry about driving to Munich alone, we'll fill your car with eventees ;-)

Edited by Redhead1982

Its a small point but Bfenz is a Eurobricks member and AFOL in her own right - best not to let her see she's a +1!!

Also we'll have a hired car and know the well travelled way to the LEGO store. We might have room for an extra person but don't bank on it just yet - it depends on the size of the car we hire.

I'll be flying in chaps, chocks away and all that. From Airport to accomadation is my main issue, but yeah... it's a little bit of a long gap until it becomes a problem!

Its a small point but Bfenz is a Eurobricks member and AFOL in her own right - best not to let her see she's a +1!!

I don't want trouble with Bfenz -> first post updated :wink:

Great to see this is rolling!

Hi Holodoc

Can you please book flat 2 for Dfenz,Bfenz, Alfenz and Amfenz please. Wednesday night to Saturday night inclusive.

thanks

David

noted. Good to see you again!

Flat 2 is not part of what we pre-reserved, but if you insist... :wink:

Peppy,

Wohoo, this looks like we will have a pink-star-room for the first time. :laugh:

I'll be there! Don't think I'll be doing the road trip with the swedes again though, it took forever last time we were in Günzburg. :laugh:

Hehe. I recall that one. :roflmao:

I'll be flying in chaps, chocks away and all that. From Airport to accomadation is my main issue, but yeah... it's a little bit of a long gap until it becomes a problem!

The last years I picked up the Danes at Stuttgart airport. If it fits with my travel plans, you are most welcome to be picked up instead/as well.

Hell yeah, we're coming :grin:, please book a Twin room for ace and me :sweet: We'll be arriving by plane on Wednesday and leaving on Sunday.

Holodoc

I suggested Flat 2 because I understood the other Flats 1 -3 were already reserved by the admins. Maybe I misunderstood the first post. I'd be perfectly happy to take one of the other larger flats 1-3 if available.

David

I'm in!! :sweet:

Bony, if you're going by car, is there any chance of going along with you?

i don't really care with whom i'm sharing a room. i shared one with Mike several times before, last time i was in the same room as Tom, and the year before i had the honour of sharing one with Holodoc... and i'm still alive... :laugh::grin:

somthing to look forward to! :sweet:

I'm in!! :sweet:

Bony, if you're going by car, is there any chance of going along with you?

Yes, we'll ride together :thumbup: