Zepher

Eurodina - Day 7

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 7

020.jpg

"Oh my, you weren't who I was expecting at all."

"No sir. I decided to take his place."

021.jpg

"Dying for a friend?" asked the shadowy figure. "If you weren't scum and he wasn't a cold-blooded killer that would be sweet."

"Don't make assumptions. Lesson 4 of Kung Pho. He may not be a friend, I may not be scum, he may not be a killer, and most importantly, I may not be dying."

022.jpg

"A golden sword?"

"Yes. It's the one that Mr. White gave to your maye friend and his accomplice to dice apart my family."

"You saved it?!"

023.jpg

"Yes."

024.jpg

"Kung Pho teaches you to face your problems face on, so that's what I'll do to you!"

025.jpg

------------------------------------------------

026.jpg

"Good morning everyone. I am happy to announce I am out of intensive care!" The Senator reported in a jolly manner. "I have some good news and some bad news for you. Last night Jim Butcher was killed. He was a member of the Noodles Family. So, we got a scum, but it appears that there is yet another family to deal with. Also, if everytone would stop from cutting apart the benches of the park, that would be lovely. They are rather expensive to replace."

"Sandy, however, has admitted to Drake, that she is the Godmother of the Ronzoni Family. Drake is certain that execution is the only possible fate for her, and after the results of yesterday, I'm inclined to give in to him."

027.jpg

"Did I miss it?! Some megablock knocked me out with a stone last night. Threw it right through my window. I even changed my hair for the occasion!" exclaimed STash, running up.

"It's about to happen," informed Shaun.

Brain Quest suddenly broke forward. "You people are horrible! Sure, she's scum. But she's my wife! She came clean. She tried to help us in the end! She confessed. And now you gather to watch her killed?!" He joined hands with her.

028.jpg

"If this is how you treat people, I'm not sure I want to live with any of you!" screamed Brian.

"Don't worry love. You don't have to. They never took out the pistol I installed in the gazebo yesterday."

"Wait what-" was all Brian managed to get out.

029.jpg

A few hours later the Senator made an announcement that Brian Quest had indeed been a loyal townie who had simply loved his wife a lot. The minimum vote is 10. The Deal-Sealer is 16.

------------------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-1.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-9.jpg - Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-4.jpg - Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

002-3.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)

002-5.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

019-5.jpg - Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)

Two more scummies down, we can be thankful of that. But Quest got shot in broad daylight, didn't one of you clowns see anything?

Kovacs, you see anything?

Huzzah! It appears that both the families took a jolly sporting ribbing last night! Though it's a shame that one of us went with tmem too. At least Mr. Quest didn't have to live long in grief and despair. :sadnew:

Now, today I would like for us to turn our attentions towards a newly revealed threat: Professor Shaun Dows. Now I know what you must be thinking, "Old Mayor Wick, had a bit too much of the '82, taking advice from a dead Ronzoni". I trust her information, as she had no reason to lie. She was convicted by our votes, and thus would likely to have wanted to stop another party from winning. I say we vote out the Professor to ensure the remaining government people live on, and so we are taken one step closer to a town win.

So, we managed to kill the bosses of both mafia familys, but there is another, yet unknown gang. We don´t know how many Ronzinis and Fedelinis are left, or how many Noodles there are.

But at least it looks as if no one was converted last night, so the possibility of converting maybe died with the bosses. This should give us an advantage we could use.

So, any clues or evidence anyone? What are we gonna do? Concentarte our forces on the last members of the old gangs or deal with the new problem? And what are we doing with the neutrals, Shaun and Stash? They have both helped us very much, but they might join forces with the scum...

I wonder how many sides there are...Ronzinis, Fedelinis, Noodles, 2 or more Neutrals and Night Watch...there can´t be many townies out there :wacko:

We only lost one towny, but now we have a 3rd family. Hopefully the Lord will have mercy on us.

I agree Mr. Mayor, I no longer think we can trust Professor Dows.

Woah... this is so confusing! :wacko:

So was Jim Butcher the axe killer all along, or did he take someone else's place to fight the sword killer?

And was Brian Quest killed by his wife Sandy, or by another member of her family? Despite the overall positive results of the night, I mourn the loss of Brian, he was a valued townie.

Anyway, what will it be today? Any more revelations on the menu? Has the night brought new clues to any of you?

:laugh: :laugh: Noodles? Are you kidding me? That has got to be a joke. :grin:

Ah, alright. So, we lost another townie. It seems our numbers are slowly dwindling, and that didn't seem to be a major problem when there were only two families. But with the introduction of the Noodles (:tongue:) our numbers have suddenly become more precious.

But with the ridiculously named new family, I almost forgot we'd taken down one of the big fish! Good job everyone, that's one less Mafioso to worry about. Give yourselves a round of applause, and a drink. And get me a drink too. :grin:

Aw, noodles.

So, we appear to have some accomplished duelist against our Kung Pho master.... who turned out to be scum. Walter, do you have anything to report on your teacher?

The Kung Pho Master is from the Noodles family. Wow. Really? A comical yet serious revelation if there really are more people in this family...

I'd also like to hear from Shaun Dows. Sandy might want to hurt a rival family/threat by casting suspicion on you, or she might have been throwing out a name for another reason. Either way, I'd like to hear your side of things before I judge.

Huzza! More scum dead and one of them a Godmother! The only problems I have is the death of the loyal townie Brian and the noodles family. I wonder who killed Jim Butcher? Was it a townie who figured out about a third family ( the attacker said he was expecting someone else) or another family trying to defend themselfs?

I'd also like to hear from Shaun Dows. Sandy might want to hurt a rival family/threat by casting suspicion on you, or she might have been throwing out a name for another reason. Either way, I'd like to hear your side of things before I judge.

I agree. Sandy might have tried to help the rest of the family when she realised that she was dead. I would like to hear Mr. Dows side of the story.

Brian? My faithful drinking buddy? :cry_sad: Why did you marry that bitch of a woman Brian? I tried to talk you out of it! We could have been drinking happily right now! :pir_bawling:

*sob*

At least we killed the effing godmother... But uncovered a new family??:pir-cry_sad:

This day just gets worse and worse!

Die, Godfather, DIE! :laugh:

A third family? *huh*

Great, the voice in the sky is a big fat liar. Just what we need... :hmpf_bad:

Now, today I would like for us to turn our attentions towards a newly revealed threat: Professor Shaun Dows. Now I know what you must be thinking, "Old Mayor Wick, had a bit too much of the '82, taking advice from a dead Ronzoni". I trust her information, as she had no reason to lie. She was convicted by our votes, and thus would likely to have wanted to stop another party from winning. I say we vote out the Professor to ensure the remaining government people live on, and so we are taken one step closer to a town win.

Of course she had a reason to lie, it's called revenge. She tried to convert me on night 1 and failed, she tried to kill me on night 2 and failed, I personally led the charge to stop her killer the next day. If you're honestly going to take her word on things, read what she said carefully. She confirmed that I can't be converted or killed at night. I'm the strongest ally you have, and you want to kill me?

As for her wanting to help prevent another party from winning, that much is true, she wanted to do exactly what she wanted since the beginning, stop the loyal members of the town from living in peace. Getting rid of me is her last way to hurt everyone, and you're going to take her seriously? I guess you'll be after Mr. Stash next, since she claims he wanted to work with her.

I agree Mr. Mayor, I no longer think we can trust Professor Dows.

What have you done to help this town? Shall we compare?

Now see, that's a reasonable response, and I hope it's clear what her motives were. I really don't have a story, I'm just one man trying to do my part to help this town. She claims I'm neutral, which any investigator can disprove easily, and I've clearly shown my value to the town as a loyal member, so I don't really know what else to say.

I agree. Sandy might have tried to help the rest of the family when she realised that she was dead. I would like to hear Mr. Dows side of the story.

Like I say, there is no story. I'm loyal, I've helped the town, she hated me for destroying her plans at every step along the way.

I would like to ask that the town not reward her with a victory after death, but that is up to you.

From what I can tell, some o' you folks couldn't start a fire with a book of matches and a gallon of gasoline. I don't know what this Dows bloke is all about, but he's led us with a good lynch. And you want to lynch him because the Ronzaroni godfather told you to :hmpf: Since when do we do what the mafia tells us to? You people, what's goin' on in yer little noggins? If anything, the people Quest fingered are the ones working for us.

What have you done to help this town? Shall we compare?

I am not saying you haven't helped the town. I am not saying I am voting you out today. I am only saying that my trust in you is shaken by these rumors. I am sorry I did not make this plain. And to what I have done for the town. I have done everything I can for this town. And for a lowly waiter, that may not be much, but it counts some.

I am not saying you haven't helped the town. I am not saying I am voting you out today. I am only saying that my trust in you is shaken by these rumors. I am sorry I did not make this plain. And to what I have done for the town. I have done everything I can for this town. And for a lowly waiter, that may not be much, but it counts some.

I understand all of that, I really do. I'm just a little annoyed to be doubted based on the word of a scum boss who tried to corrupt then kill me and who would do anything to destroy me for defeating their evil plans. I didn't mean to sound quite so confrontational about it, but the point had to be made.

I know that we're all doing what we can, except for the scum, I just don't want us to let them make us lose track of the real enemy here.

I understand all of that, I really do. I'm just a little annoyed to be doubted based on the word of a scum boss who tried to corrupt then kill me and who would do anything to destroy me for defeating their evil plans. I didn't mean to sound quite so confrontational about it, but the point had to be made.

I know that we're all doing what we can, except for the scum, I just don't want us to let them make us lose track of the real enemy here.

And you are right, and I am sorry, I should not base my vote on something scum has said.

The man who killed Master Butcher, apparently it was someone who already had family killed. I would check the past days, but those tables dont wait themselves! Anyone have an idea who it could be?

Huzzah for the Senator making a full recovery. But shock horror another Mafia family in the town. What have we done to deserve this. Is there a Mafia family re-union scheduled for our town?

I see the fingers are pointing at the Professor. I shake my head as he has given us so much and I think has the brains to work good for the town. I will have a drink and a ponder before registering any votes.

Craig Boy if You need a drinking partner then I am ready to drink to the death of one of the Noodles.

The neutrals in town worry me slightly as they could be converted at any time to go to one of the familys?

Still very confused but I am a simple fellow.

Two more scummies down, we can be thankful of that. But Quest got shot in broad daylight, didn't one of you clowns see anything?

Remember (last day I think), the shadowy figure was saying, "I'm rigging something up". He was at the park area so that must have bean a trap.

Aw, noodles.

So, we appear to have some accomplished duelist against our Kung Pho master.... who turned out to be scum. Walter, do you have anything to report on your teacher?

Outside3 of our normal training regimen, I have had very little contact with my master. Err, former master. I began this ordeal trusting no one, and Jim Butcher gave me no reason to trust him.

I did see domething, but I do not think it will help in our current plight. I saw who knocked out Stash. I will contact that person in Private, and if said individual wants to remain anonymous, then I will not go against their wishes. I would hate to imperil a loyal person's life through a bout of loose lips.

I did see domething, but I do not think it will help in our current plight. I saw who knocked out Stash. I will contact that person in Private, and if said individual wants to remain anonymous, then I will not go against their wishes. I would hate to imperil a loyal person's life through a bout of loose lips.

Why won't it help? It might be nice to know who is nocking everyone out and why. You seem pretty sure that they are loyal.

I just remembered, that Stash wanted to talk to an investiagtor due to a suspect of him.

Did someone talk to you, Stash, and if yes, did he invastigate your suspect and what was the result?

And I guess, Sandy didn´t tell you anything further before she died, or did she?

Why won't it help? It might be nice to know who is nocking everyone out and why. You seem pretty sure that they are loyal.

True, it would be nice to know who is throwing the rocks, and what their motives are. But if that person is loyal, it also makes them a huge target, when they could be a much needed ally.

The blocker knows who they are. If they want to reveal themselves publicly, they can do it on their own. I am not going to be the cause of an innocent's downfall.

And to clarify, I make no assertions that the role-blocker is loyal to the town. I hope my thought process is clear.

True, it would be nice to know who is throwing the rocks, and what their motives are. But if that person is loyal, it also makes them a huge target, when they could be a much needed ally.

The blocker knows who they are. If they want to reveal themselves publicly, they can do it on their own. I am not going to be the cause of an innocent's downfall.

And to clarify, I make no assertions that the role-blocker is loyal to the town. I hope my thought process is clear.

You really seem like you have a lot of information. Could you tell us where you got it and why you are making assumptions? How do you know the role blocker is not a townie? If you don't know, it sure sounds like you do the way you are talking.

You really seem like you have a lot of information. Could you tell us where you got it and why you are making assumptions? How do you know the role blocker is not a townie? If you don't know, it sure sounds like you do the way you are talking.

He can see the roles of the people he investigates, and it seems, as if he invastigated Stashs attacker. He is not sure which side this blocker is on and he doesn´t want to tell him in case he´s a townie. Taht´s at least what I understand, and it makes perfectly sence to me.

And from what I heared, he even believes that the blocker is a townie. He said nothing about knowing or scum at all.

He can see the roles of the people he investigates, and it seems, as if he invastigated Stashs attacker. He is not sure which side this blocker is on and he doesn´t want to tell him in case he´s a townie. Taht´s at least what I understand, and it makes perfectly sence to me.

And from what I heared, he even believes that the blocker is a townie. He said nothing about knowing or scum at all.

OK, I get it. Actually, he said,

THAT. Because of that, I thought he knew more info and he knew what everyone can do. That little stalker.

Never mind my post then.