Breakfast including juice, milk, egg, sandwich with butter and "Kalles kaviar" (Swedish speciality) and Kellogg's Sugar Smack cereals with strawberries. Partly inspired by cereal commercial videos.

17892957510_a5a69ee892_c.jpg

While the detail on the table is amazing, I am awestruck by the flawless illusion you have created by playing with scale--it took me a minute to realize the rest of the kitchen was also out of bricks!

Love these builds! The table and chair are great, as are the "paper towels," and the egg in the egg cup is superb! :sweet:

Everything here looks great, especially the household roll and the oven. I like that you've stuck a forced-perspective building outside the window.

It feels, perhaps, that the table and the items on it are a tad large, but they still work well.

I love your work...everytime a triumph of skill and detail. My favourite part is studying your work and trying to decipher how you achieve each build :laugh: Superb!!!

Wow, this is an instant hit! Beautiful parts usage and your implementation of forced perspective and scale are perfect. Lovely scene!

Hallelujah! That is soooo coooool! I'm wondering how it would look when you would see it as a 'behind the scenes' look to realy see the scale!

Amazing!!!!!!! This honestly is on the line between "art" and "a toy." :classic:

Great work man, and I especially love the use of the Juniors Supermarket pieces on the mil carton. :wub::thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

This reminds me, I need to pick up some Turbo Milk for that extra boost in my morning cereal. :D

This looks awesome! I think the paper towel roll is a nice touch!

Amazing composition and perspective here, I have to imagine this was very challenging to build and photograph this well. I think my favorite touches are the little splash of outside you can see through the window and the paper towel holder. Genius!