NINJA Review: 6093 Flying Ninja's Fortress

29 replies to this topic

Poll: 6093 Flying Ninja's Fortress (59 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate this set?

1. Poor (1 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

2. Below Average (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Average (7 votes [11.86%])

Percentage of vote: 11.86%

4. Above Average (24 votes [40.68%])

Percentage of vote: 40.68%

5. Outstanding! (27 votes [45.76%])

Percentage of vote: 45.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Cardinal Brick

Cardinal Brick

• Academy Teacher

Member: 2547

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

An excellent review, I've wanted this set for quite a while and now I want it even more. Sad thing is it's one of those sets that isn't that easy to get in the UK as it seems that they did sell to many here.
Posted Image    Posted Image

#27 drdavewatford

drdavewatford

• Give him LEGO

Member: 5149

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

View PostCardinal Brick, on May 18 2010, 01:00 PM, said:

An excellent review, I've wanted this set for quite a while and now I want it even more. Sad thing is it's one of those sets that isn't that easy to get in the UK as it seems that they did sell to many here.
There's a nice boxed example for sale on eBay UK finishing later today I think, but you'll need to stump up at least £49.99 as that's the starting price........... I won't be bidding !

Dr. D.
Some reviews on Gimme LEGO:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Love LEGO ? Visit my blog at http://www.gimmelego.blogspot.com

#28 Speedy

Speedy

• White Reggaeist

Member: 4268

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:19 PM

View PostClone O'Patra, on May 16 2010, 10:53 AM, said:

I may write an illustrative article about this and the entire Ninja line, if there is interest.

I think that's a very good idea.  Eurobricks is already a depository for Lego collectors, and the more thought out threads on the hobby, the more interest the site will have to people.  I made a stab with my Photoshop thread, and the notion is, if you write it, they will read, to paraphrase.

I was working at Toys R Us when these sets were released, but I was only casually interested at the time.  It took Star Wars to get me back into it.  I'd love to read a history of the line written by someone who had a passion for them as they were released.

Anyway, the point of my original post was to say 'Good job!'  A beautiful review of a beautiful set.  I wish it wasn't priced out of reach at this point.

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.

My Facebook! My Tumblr

#29 Takua Nui

Takua Nui

Member: 28012

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

*Sigh* I love this theme. Its a shame that Ninjago was nothing like this. Great review.

#30 Kaila

Kaila

Member: 29616

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

Stumbled on this theme a month ago (usually I'm a train buff) and seriously after being to Japan a few times and checking out real castles (Kumamoto Castle) this theme is a very good rendition! Sorry but I personally think Ninjago is a joke, don't get me wrong - I have about 6 Ninjago sets but compared to this original ninja theme I just think this is much more authentic and downright sweet :wink:

Currently I'm waiting on a large order of around 8 Ninja sets including this castle, it should turn up tomorrow hopefully! :wub:
Ninjago? Your kidding right.. . .
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users