Aussie Ben

7041 "Battle wheel"

G'day all,

Just a heads-up that in Feb 2008 (Aus/NZ...probably earlier elsewhere) LEGO will

be releasing the above mentioned set. I have scanned the page and set from the

2008 Aus catalogue:

post-2034-1197273989_thumb.jpg

happy viewing...

Thanks for the news... and welcome to Eurobricks! *sweet* I assume you have the new magazine. If so, what is in it?

Thanks for sharing, Aussie Ben *y*

It's very interesting, and totally strange for a siege weapon *wacko*

Welcome to EB, btw!

LuxorV

Thanks for the news! and welcome to EB m (yay another Aussie!) This can only mean 2 things, the castle line come out in February, or this is just a S@H exclusive(because it has a greenstar next to it) and that means it will be only availible at TRU which is about 1 hour away from me :'-(

Thanks for all the welcomes...I signed up a little while ago after having visited the site for some time...just didn't have a pressing need to post.

As far as the green star...Aus Selected retailers only. (and red star being same for NZ)

BTW, MYER will have dwarfs mining this month...otherwise March next year for Aus.

ALSO, these were the only 2 new castle sets listed for next year :-(

Nothing much in magazine, although the cover sheet does have a discount for Brickvention on public day. <shameless plug> Of course, everyone will be registering for the weekend, won't they: http://www.brickventures.com/index.php/Bri...ntion-2008.html </shameless plug>

Thanks for all the welcomes...I signed up a little while ago after having visited the site for some time...just didn't have a pressing need to post.

As far as the green star...Aus Selected retailers only. (and red star being same for NZ)

BTW, MYER will have dwarfs mining this month...otherwise March next year for Aus.

ALSO, these were the only 2 new castle sets listed for next year :-(

Nothing much in magazine, although the cover sheet does have a discount for Brickvention on public day. <shameless plug> Of course, everyone will be registering for the weekend, won't they: http://www.brickventures.com/index.php/Bri...ntion-2008.html </shameless plug>

Yeah, thanks for sharing Aussie Ben, I just saw your (?) post on LUGNET and was going to put it up. My favorite part of that though is that it appears that Dwarves Mining will indeed return. That's good news to me :)

Yeah, thanks for sharing Aussie Ben, I just saw your (?) post on LUGNET and was going to put it up. My favorite part of that though is that it appears that Dwarves Mining will indeed return. That's good news to me :)

Oh, I really hope 7036 will return :'-)

I asked Customer Service last week, and they said it is not yet realised in Europe (an the rest of the world other than USA), but should be out next year. But the operator told me also other things that weren't quite real, so I was not sure |-/

Dwarves Mine for everybody ON *y* ;-)

LuxorV

Yep, that was me.

The strange thing about all this is that it was me who posted about the "dwarfs mining" earlier this year. One of the reasons for signing up here was to try to clarify that the pictures of it and the "bad guy vehicle" were not from retailers catalogues as had been suggested...However, I decided in the end that it wasn't worth the effort.

Who knows, maybe I'll be able to make it 3 in a row with new castle set info with the mid year catalogue :-)

Thanks for this news Aussie Ben! :-) *sweet* :'-) *wub*

I LOHOVE this set! *wub*

Its so wild, wacky and crazy that its perfect! *wub*

Thankyou! *wub*

I guess thats the last castle set then. Love! *wub*

Clearly Batbrick's mind has turned to mush! *wacko*

Thanks for that. I will keep an eye out for it... :'-)

I take it you are the guy that posted those links on the bricklink forums, then.

I also noted on the page you linked to that the dwarves mine was due in March.

Well, it's wonderful to see that we are getting the new line relatively soon, can't wait!

:-)

I take it you are the guy that posted those links on the bricklink forums, then.

I also noted on the page you linked to that the dwarves mine was due in March.

Well, it's wonderful to see that we are getting the new line relatively soon, can't wait!

:-)

Yep, that's me...

As noted above, according to the "cover sheet" with the magazine, MYER should have the Dwarf's mining set in Australia from December (meaning now or soonish).

Yep, that's me...

As noted above, according to the "cover sheet" with the magazine, MYER should have the Dwarf's mining set in Australia from December (meaning now or soonish).

Cool, thanks (I've calmed down now! :-) ) I live in Aus, so this is great and much needed info. So what other castle sets were in the catalogue if you don't mind me asking? Or just these two?

Cool, thanks (I've calmed down now! :-) ) I live in Aus, so this is great and much needed info. So what other castle sets were in the catalogue if you don't mind me asking? Or just these two?

Just those 2 new, but also 7009 and 7090-7093. (note: NO 7094 castle)

And thanks for asking. I just noticed they stuffed up the references to sets 7009 and 7090 :-)

see: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bwhytcro/2008/page.jpg

Must've missed that post.

From december?!? Wow, Wonderful!

Of course, I am in WA, so it could be March, at the rate they stock castle here (don't know if it is the same for other states) :-D

Just those 2 new, but also 7009 and 7090-7093. (note: NO 7094 castle)

And thanks for asking. I just noticed they stuffed up the references to sets 7009 and 7090 :-)

see: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bwhytcro/2008/page.jpg

Thanks for that :-)

I'll remain optimistic, the other sets will probably arrive later.

Thanks for posting that new pic Ben and welcome to EB :-)

So this set looks very good from what i can see, far better than i expected. I love the design and the feel of this set, and it's crammed full of figs *wub*

How 'bout closing this thread and keeping the discussion in the "2008 Castle sets" thread?

Great set and thx for posting a link to the catalogue.

Yes! Dwarves Mine in March...

KimT

Welcome and tks for the news Aussie Ben ;-)

G that thing sure looks weird from what we can guess from that pic :-P Awaiting more pics but its always gladly appreciated to have more Castle sets 8-

Hello and welcome and thanks for the great news! *y*

A really interesting set, at least a siege engine that looks a little different, very nice! :'-)

EDIT:

And thumbs up for that economical Orc-drive! :-D