Masked Builder

[MOC] Destroy The Guild XI

gallery_101_23_281.gif

img_3922.jpg

Begin Mission Log:

"So, we were told to finish off the ship. With the seppies already attacking their own ship I guess the "higher ups" decide it was time to just get rid of this asset. Droids are never a problem for us.

Now to escape the ship before it blows up......"

End Mission Log

img_3921.jpg

img_3923.jpg

img_3924.jpg

img_3925.jpg

img_3926.jpg

img_3927.jpg

img_3928.jpg

Another build for the Gand mission! My favorite part to build was, what else?, the ion generator. Next time there will only been one wall as one Flickr member suggested. Also I managed to tile this one too!

Brickshelf

Flickr

It's a nice MOC; I like the blue transparant pillar you used and the plates placed against the wall.

The only thing I would improve are the upper parts of the walls, more greebles maybe?

I like the clone troopers though. :thumbup:

Edited by Hollander

Excellent MOC from you again 'Masked Builder', using those 2x2 round trans-blue's - great idea....power converter or regulator of some sort ? :wink:

Great design work and may the brick be with you, 'Masked Builder' always ! :grin:

Nice job, Masked. I think this is the best of this latest series of vigs from you. I see the one wall thing has already been mentioned, so other than that I think I'd like to see more detail on the ion generator.

Side note: What the MegaBloks is an ion generator? So far as I can tell there is no such thing in SW.

Side note: What the MegaBloks is an ion generator? So far as I can tell there is no such thing in SW.

Ha Ion genarater might be a generater that runs on ion. Any way very nice Moc Masked

I guess that would be the power generator if you want to call it that instead. :tongue:

I finally get round to commenting :blush: on this excellent scene Masked Builder very well done, its so clean and smooth, and detailed but uncluttered. I love those hand made guns.