Sign in to follow this  
Shoc

Zapp Chance!

Inspired by a My Lego Network character (!), I give you the (before retired) superhero Zapp Chance! :laugh:

zapp_chance.jpg

His Sonic Speed Jetpack:

zapp_chance_jetpack.jpg

Zapp as himself, Zeke Charles, wearing orange sunglasses instead of goggles; his girlfriend, a singer named Delilah; and his librarian friend Barty.

zeke_charles_and_friends.jpg

Zapp's arch-enemy, 'The Sheriff' in his flying throne, with its ice cream guns. I like this one. :wink:

the_sheriff.jpg

The Sheriff's throne from the back.

the_sheriffs_mech.jpg

I may do a comic featuring these characters, somewhen. :sweet:

I am also building The Sheriff's airship, so keep your eyes peeled (yuck).

Any comments? You like? :grin:

:skull:

Very nice! I like the characters and their accessories a lot. How can you possibly go wrong with an "ice cream gun?"

You should definitely make a comic with these guys! I'm going to warn you though -- it's a ton of work. I've been making my Lego superhero comic, The Unlikey Society, for several years now. It's still fun and I love doing it, but it always ends up taking about ten times longer than I think it's going to take.

Very nice characters, and the jetpack and that throne look really cool. A very charming work! :classic:

Where did those orange robot arms come from? :look:

The 2006/2007 Bionicle Playsets. :sweet:

Onto the MOC:

The jetpack looks very nice, and I like your use of the Irina Spalko torso on "The Cowboy".

Edited by Lt. Veers

Thank you for your good comments. Yum ice cream... :tongue:

You should definitely make a comic with these guys! I'm going to warn you though -- it's a ton of work. I've been making my Lego superhero comic, The Unlikey Society, for several years now. It's still fun and I love doing it, but it always ends up taking about ten times longer than I think it's going to take.

Yes, I can imagine how long it takes... To set it all up, to get the right photographs... I'll probably start the comic in the summer holidays, as I'll have a lot more time on my hands. :sweet:

:skull:

Edited by Shoc