Jason Cicchini

Avalonia Map v3.0

Hail Avalonians!

I have started this thread to have a central point of reference for all border/land claims.

I'm sorry to make you all re-post your pictures (and most of you that already have, I have probably already noted it, but just to be sure!) of exactly where the borders to your respective lands lie. However, this will make it very easy to decipher exactly who is where in our mighty guild.

The next update to our map will reflect any changes posted in this thread. My expected release date is July 15th. If you can, please reply to this topic by then to ensure your updated information will be on the latest map.

Thanks!

-JC

Current Maps:

Borders

7689173858_558b55456c_b.jpg

(By Legonardo Davidy)

Particulars

avalonia2a.jpg

(By Jason Cicchini)

Members awaiting addition to official map:

*Bricktooth

*Gilence

Edited by Jason Cicchini

I haven't been active in a while, but I plan to start building for Historica again after I finish the Heroica quest I'm hosting. I'd like to keep the island that my watchtower was located on. (It was number six on the original map, if I remember correctly)

Thanks. :classic:

I still claim the southern part of Darkwood Forest. Woodward is at the southern border of the forest. Also we discussed earlier that I would like to ask for a stream/little river to run from the Forest through Woodward and down to the big river south of it. Thanks in advance!

I'm still claiming these two islands:

moria.jpg

Hope, it is still available.

Best regards!

I am pretty sure you have it right!

Mesodraconem is located here...

6471476253_a6cd185e72.jpg

Though on that map, the capital is not quite in the right spot. I know that you know and that everyone else knows it is located here...

6471476173_c42041cecb.jpg

I would like to have a small farm around where the small red dot is on here:

7489891052_957f4607e0.jpg

Edited by Captain Settle

atc_area2.png

The capital has been moved and I didn't notice it? :tongue:

It has been at the South of the A.T.C. lands as far I remember.

Did it really move?

edit: Now I notice the red circle in the map. Seems to be the capital is still where it was. :grin:

edit: Now I notice the red circle in the map. Seems to be the capital is still where it was. :grin:

Yes, it was incorrect on the MY map, not on the Avalonian map. I am glad it is where you thought it was!

I still claim the southern part of Darkwood Forest. Woodward is at the southern border of the forest. Also we discussed earlier that I would like to ask for a stream/little river to run from the Forest through Woodward and down to the big river south of it. Thanks in advance!

I added a map myself:

woodwardclaim.jpg

So I am next to capital. My paint skills are lousy, so should anything overlap with the capital, the territory should be considered belonging to the capital only.

here is my lands on the Enchanted Forest

#5 on the latest map

Circardia-map-M.jpg

here is a closer view

Circardia-Map-M.jpg

I'm still claiming these two islands:

moria.jpg

Hope, it is still available.

Best regards!

I haven't been active for a while, but will be again soon. I still claim Hemresa, home of Narbilu.

Seems to be the A.T.C. has to share the fishing waters. :tongue:

Hah, I'll more likely need to dump a body in the lake than go fishing on it!

One of the Islands in the Mystic Isles is Know as the Dark Isle, that's where the sanctuary of the Damned lies and also the Black Knights Castle. That can be on any Island, in the heart of the Mystic Isles, I don't mind which.

Durnovaria is quite a large area, as well as the village it will also have a farm and small stronghold.

Keep up the great work Jason, look forward to the update..

Hah, I'll more likely need to dump a body in the lake than go fishing on it!

Don't forget that the A.T.C. will sell those tasty fishies to your men in that case. :tongue:

Haha well it seems like lots of people are claiming many of the Mystic Islands, so it might be nice if you could give us one or two of the northern ones before they're all gone lol. And you'll probably want to use a large conifer tree to mark the "Faerie Forest".

Thanks!

I want to claim some land too start my village of Tolswick. I will use the farm MOC I was working on too start it off. Somewhere around here:

7526853808_fba5b882b6_m.jpg

Edited by Captain Settle

Eek! Sorry; I forgot to save it as a .PNG file.. I accidentally saved it as a hideous .JPG file.

I claim this area of land, if it is not already taken.

2v3lpom.jpg

Great to see the countys of Avlonia!

Dustin: That county is pretty big.