Gali Nuva:

galinuvamistika.png

Onua Nuva:

onuanuvamistika.png

Takanuva:

01_takanuva.jpg

Matoran

Edited by ~VBBN~

Deeplink them if they are not public ;-)

-Chuck

They are public!!!

Edited by ~VBBN~

Huh. Must Have been deleted. Toa pohuatu, lewa, ignika, and chirox were in there. Lewa looked the same as lesovikk, pohuatu was orange:O, toa ignika was hewkii with a silver ignika mask, and chirox looked like mantax/rediak.

Hate to disagree with you, VBBN, but from that Lewa Nuva pic (as blurry as it is) Lewa looks nothing like Lesovikk. The Pohatu picture is far too blurry to comment on, but I doubt he wears the Kanohi Vahi. I will look around for the other pics, but so far Lewa is looking pretty good; my interests however, are going for Kopaka Nuva, as he is the only one I will buy.

VK

Hate to disagree with you, VBBN, but from that Lewa Nuva pic (as blurry as it is) Lewa looks nothing like Lesovikk. The Pohatu picture is far too blurry to comment on, but I doubt he wears the Kanohi Vahi. I will look around for the other pics, but so far Lewa is looking pretty good; my interests however, are going for Kopaka Nuva, as he is the only one I will buy.

VK

Heyo... anybody realize that these are ACTUAL 2008 pics? And DAMN, do they look fine!

Aw well. Thanks for helping out saving some of the images. I just think that parts of lewa look like lesovikk. not all of him. Look at his armour for petes sake(arms/legs)

DF: You ain't kiddin!

Further inspection shows Pohuatus mask has a blue visor on the top. Its not the vahi. :-|

These are...interesting. Very different for lego, but they don't look too horrible. I don't care about much, just as long as they aren't too skinny. :-P

Lewa has lots of detail, with the jets...Sure looks like a high tech toa of air.

Pohatu...orange. Odd. I can't see much, but it looks like Lewa nd Pohatu have completely different weapons, so it looks like lego isn't continuing it's policy of giving it's characters the same launchers.

Ok...I honestly don't know what to think....because these two pics are so damn blurry.

Oh, why do Bionicle pics always need to be less clearer than the other themes' images? *wacko*

Shakar

Darkness Falls, should I be screaming at the top of my lungs? :-D Just kidding.

But, honestly, my excitement on seeing new pics was somewhat dulled at the fact that there wasn't much to see. I know, Shakar, BIONICLE pics are always of the lowest quality, probably because LEGO wants to avoid spills on their number one line. ;-)

DinoBot, I knew they would not bear similarities to our old Nuva, it wouldn't make good business sense for LEGO to release Nuva that looked even remotely close to ones in the market only four years ago.

2008 is looking very good in my opinion, what with the new pics that are showing up. Let's hope Kopaka Nuva looks as good as Lewa Nuva does. (I can't tell that much about Pohatu, but orange? Wasn't that reserved typically for fire?)

We will see!

VK

DinoBot, I knew they would not bear similarities to our old Nuva, it wouldn't make good business sense for LEGO to release Nuva that looked even remotely close to ones in the market only four years ago.

Six years. ;-) Nuva originally came out in 2002, while these will be released in 2008.

I think it has a lot more to do with set designers 'working in the darkness' -- they design whatever they feel like, after which the story team creates a role for them in the storyline!

An' don't forget Greg's statement that most fans were 1 or 2 years old when the Nuva were first released. :-| They'd have no idea about the originals.

-Ikk

Edited by Ikki o' Moopyville

From what I can see, these suffer from Inika Syndrome, where the sets themselves aren't too bad, but they don't look anything like the characters they are supposed to be.

From what I can see, these suffer from Inika Syndrome, where the sets themselves aren't too bad, but they don't look anything like the characters they are supposed to be.

I'd actually prefer somewhat less good sets that at least looked like their true selves -- pretty much what the original Nuva were. But we know bones and Greg are gonna destroy all rebellion against these, when they surface on BZP.

Oh, an' thanks fer th' pics, sasha634!

-Ikk

You were from BZP, weren't you. *wacko* Anyways, now you can see thses for your selves. I'll put them on my first post.

Oh, and that Ignika mask looks to Damn big for toa Ignika.

Thanks for the pics. That wasn't the folder though, but it was close.

Edited by ~VBBN~

thanks. coming soon... CATALOG 2008.

Yeah, it just needs to become public. Where'd you get the catalog?