KoolJBlack

Hi Eurobricks from the USA

Pleased to meet you all! I've been browsing for lego Technic information and MOCs for some time now. Think its about time I join in on the fun!

I'm a computer scientist and electrical engineer from the states (though currently moving around a bit). I've been an avid fan of Lego since I was a kid since my whole family played with them as they were growing up. Back then, I'd play with old Lego City and Model team sets passed down from my brothers. By the time I was finishing college and started moving for work, I had become engrossed in cool Lego Technic creations and MOCs on the web.

So as of now, my main Lego themes are Lego Technic and Model Team. I'm particularly into Technic models of cool vehicles and aircraft. You'll find me on the Technic forum a lot browsing MOCs. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to post my own soon.

Apart form lego, in my spare time, I'm an avid photographer, gamer, Anime fan, and biker.

Also, I should say special thanks to Lego designers like Sariel and Nico71. Without the information on their great sites, I prolly wouldn't have found this place so fast :classic:

Thanks all.