Sign in to follow this  
The Legonater

SW Battlefront Tricks

I noticed all the tricks and tips being posted on a particular thread in th SW forum, so I decided to start this. Here you can talk about the tricks you've learnt.

Well tge best methoed for quickly taking down any vessal is to put mines on it. One mine works on most vehicles as an instant kill except on larger tanks (AT-AT, AT-TE, Etc...)

My favourite is to use Yoda on Kashyyyk.

If you go in the water he's too short to be shot at so makes for ultimate killing sprees.

Tell me if this works for you guys.

My favourite is to use Yoda on Kashyyyk.

If you go in the water he's too short to be shot at so makes for ultimate killing sprees.

Tell me if this works for you guys.

Definitely! That's great! It works on Dagobah too. :grin:

If you're playing splitscreen hide & seek, use the jet trooper! :wink::laugh:

I'm always a pilot as I can get loads of kills and get around the map easily without ever being killed.

If ypu're playing Mustafar as clones/ Empire, try to blow up the controls for the bridge as soon as possible- that always get the enemy.

For the space battles, steal the ships of your enemies and turn them around in the hangar. The npcs are too stupid to figure out how to turn around so they'll just crash into the wall. When you use the invincibility cheat on Mos Eisley Assualt jump up very high to the point where you get stuck, use the respawn option and your character's body will start spinning rapidly.

If you land your shipkin the middle of a force field, you can pull off a glitch. If you're at the perfect spot, you can jump out on the outside of the ship. sometimes you can jump down onto a frigate.

Boost sideways into the hanger shield and you should ricochet backwards to almost off the map! *huh*

Boost sideways into the hanger shield and you should ricochet backwards to almost off the map! default_huh.gif

I'e honestly never heard that one, thoguh my firned claims to have landed on Felucia during a BF2 space battle.

While playing Yoda on Kashyyyk, use the free-look stick to look underwater - there's fish in the lagoon. *huh*:yoda: "Harm the fish, you should not. Harm the fish, you cannot." :sad:

While playing on Kamino, earn the Gunslinger award before flying a jet trooper to the roof of the cloning facilities, for danger-free sniping. Use the Infinite Ammo cheat code if you don't want to come down.

To get unlimited kills in a battle, play the tutorial mission, but run around shooting droids instead of completing the objectives.

To kill a friend who insists on playing with Invincibility, play on Kamino and use Obi-Wan to Force-push him into the ocean. :devil:

To really annoy another player, repeatedly Force-push and -pull him into walls. :tongue:

On Coruscant while playing as the CIS, capture all the command posts except the Security Holocam room, then play as Darth Maul and create a clone massacre. :vader:

(we need a Darth Maul emoticon)

If you land your shipkin the middle of a force field, you can pull off a glitch. If you're at the perfect spot, you can jump out on the outside of the ship. sometimes you can jump down onto a frigate.

Ooh, I did that once. :laugh:

Also, while flying an Eta-2 Actis Interceptor with invincibility on, fly into the CIS hanger and land just in front of the door to the ship's interior. Wait until a droid exits, and if you time it just right, you can fly the fighter into the internal rooms of the ship. Unfortunately, you can't shoot and will have to respawn to get out. :tongue:

I'e honestly never heard that one, thoguh my firned claims to have landed on Felucia during a BF2 space battle.

You lie.......... :wacko::classic:

To really annoy another player, repeatedly Force-push and -pull him into walls. :tongue:

That one really annoys me in split screen.

It's basically impossible to block.

I'm so glad the computers don't use it and it's annoying on Playstation how the computers are never heroes.

Kinda off topic, but I do that in LSW when the other player is a droid :tongue:

You lie.......... default_wacko.gifdefault_classic.gif

No- My friend does...

While playing Yoda on Kashyyyk, use the free-look stick to look underwater - there's fish in the lagoon. default_huh.gifdefault_yoda.gif "Harm the fish, you should not. Harm the fish, you cannot." default_sad.gif

On Coruscant while playing as the CIS, capture all the command posts except the Security Holocam room, then play as Darth Maul and create a clone massacre. default_vader3.gif

(we need a Darth Maul emoticon)

Ah but you can kill the fish- launch a RPG into the water.

I do that Maul trick all the time at the beggining of a level- as they all come from one CP.

Also, if you get the Gunslinger award in Legender, if you play as Han and pull out your fixing thing (help?) then he can't switch back.

Also, if you get the Gunslinger award in Legender, if you play as Han and pull out your fixing thing (help?) then he can't switch back.

So that why that happens. I've got legendary in everything so when I get Han I usually resort to running up, placing a charge, run away, and wait for someone to walk over the bomb. Another trick I enjoy when your opponent is using invincibility is to play as Dooku or the Emperor and force choke them, then quickly switch to lightening and they'll be stuck being shocked and choked for as long as you hold down the trigger.

No- My friend does...

Ah but you can kill the fish- launch a RPG into the water.

I do that Maul trick all the time at the beggining of a level- as they all come from one CP.

Never killed the fish, but the Gunslinger glitch does annoy me. I usually end up sitting in a turret until I die.

I play as Darth Maul on Pollis Massa instant play, set to like 750 reinforcements, and go on killing sprees in the tight hallways :devil:

:laugh: One time I was playing around and I accidentally set reinforcements to 500%. That was a 2 hour-long battle.

In Battefront I this is what I do for temporarily killing enemy jedi/sith:

1) Pick a map either with an easily accesible bottomless pit or one with speeder, I don't know if STAPs work though. (Rhen Var, Dune Sea, Bespin platforms, Kamino, etc....)

2)[bottomless pit metheod] Choose the vanguard class and find the enemy jedi/sith. Switch your secondary weapon to mines and then lure the jedi/sith to the bottomless pit's edge. Next lay mine as you aare backing away from him and the explosion should throw him down into the endless depths of the already named hole. Rockets work also but are less reliable and take more practice in perfecting. If you do try then aim at the jedi/sith's feet and if done right should do the same thing as the mines.

or

3)[speeder metheod] Spawn where at the CP with a speeder bike. Find you're opposing jedi/sith and accelerate right at him. If you hit him at where the speeder's tip you should "slice him in half"

(Rhen Var, Dune Sea, Bespin platforms,

I assume this is referring to the XBox Live update and not another game?

No, I'm talking about Battlefront 1

Okay. Those locales are available for BF2 on Xbox, though, if you download the update from XBox Live. You'll also get to play Hero Assault on Kashyyyk and Hoth, too.

Edit: You did say BF1, sorry. :blush:

Edited by Brickdoctor

?????

:sceptic:

Pssst! You said that already.

Edited by Brickdoctor

?????

:sceptic:

Pssst! You said that already.

Accidental double post, the second must have only appeared after you commented :blush: