Pistash

[MOC] Do you want to play a game ? (Horror)

I want to play a game : :devil:

15467914227_31d665bcb5_c.jpg

Here is my MOC made for french Brickpirate Challenge : Make an horror MOC

I saw all the "Saw" and I find always interresting this type of characters that are second rules but are very important in the stories.

15467915867_37a6f2c420_c.jpg

15033121594_2471888b47_z.jpg

Please find some detail view with the eyes mecanism :

15651183391_5897e9deec_z.jpg

Don't hesitate to put bad (but constructives) comments... :blush:

Enjoy !

I think I saw the first 2 movies, the first was great, the second, I think was ok. After that, they just went downhill!

But, the MOC is fantastic. Creepy, but, fantastic!

Good luck in the contest! Could post a link to it. I would be interested in seeing some of the other horror MOCs. I really like Friday the 13th and Walking Dead.

Jamie

Hi Jamie thank you for your comment. :classic:

I think I saw the first 2 movies, the first was great, the second, I think was ok. After that, they just went downhill!

I think they are preparing a reboot of the saga... wait and see... sure it's hard to keep interesting during so many movies...

But, the MOC is fantastic. Creepy, but, fantastic!

Good luck in the contest! Could post a link to it. I would be interested in seeing some of the other horror MOCs. I really like Friday the 13th and Walking Dead.

Of course I can. It's on Brickpirate french forum, here you can see all the entries :

http://www.brickpira...hp?f=50&t=15937

Mick Batto did a MOC on Walking dead theme with a nice idea.

I took the 3rd place for this challenge, my MOC was in WIP state, but in fact most important is to participate and have fun... nothing else to win :wink:

You captured the face perfectly. Aweosme use of the 4x4 spiral dishes too. Good work, looks realyl authentic.

Thank you. I ordered the dishes specialy for this MOC, they were perfectly adapted.

Edited by Pistash