Sign in to follow this  
Sweden

The issue of leaked pictures and information...

When lego2000 started his topic "LEAKED PICS!!!" I thought I'd write something about the issue of the so called "leaked pictures and information" that surface every now and then and as I think this is a issue that's worth a topic on its own (unless someone of the moderators have something else to say).

To my knowledge at least the whole issue of "leaked pictures and information" started when Mr. Tim Saup

The way I see it...

The so called "leaked pictures and information" about future sets is really just one helluva free advertising campaign for The LEGO Company as it creates one helluva "hype" amongst builders and collectors in the LEGO community boosting interest for new sets and making high sales figures.

I totally agree on this. I like ur opinion, Sweden.

The hilarious part of all this...

lego2000... Who died and made the "Respect the Brick" policy a new law? :|

That's a good question...but not to ask me, because it would be "leaked information"...I've already said to much *glasses*

I second that...But the fans are the ones who take care of this now...Personally, Im grateful that the pics leaked, and every other fan in the world probably is...

But yes, its true, its done to create hype, neither Lego or the fans should be complaining.