Admiral Croissant

RvB: Another Pig Tale

Ai! Nicely done, great photography, although the first picture seems little bit chaotic to me - the order in which the story is told is not clear...

Nevertheless, good job :thumbup:

So far Brickington is the biggest star of our Tournament, this guy is everywhere :laugh: and he did thought... who woudl have... thought :laugh:

and there's Sebeus taking pictures!... he's either very good getting a camouflage, or either those bustards are too blind chasing a witch to spot anything else around :tongue:

Good job Admiral! A second head! :thumbup:

So far Brickington is the biggest star of our Tournament, this guy is everywhere :laugh:

I seriously beg to differ. That red guy is everywhere because he is not of this world!

And I shall report you for treason, Soldier Mazin :tongue:.

Don't you know who is the biggest star of this tournament?! It's our very own Admiral Croissant! He has taken 2 red heads! :wub: :wub:

The other team only attempted to take our heads, but didn't really do so!

The other team only attempted to take our heads, but didn't really do so!

We don't take Bluecoat heads beacuse they are empty and hollow! Since they are hollow, they would probably make good ashtrays!

:jollyroger:

Dear Admiral Croissant,

I suppose you have taken the wrong head.

Brickington was right to kill that witch because she is an imposter! :laugh:

She used magic to disguise herself as me but powerful magic as this ain't perfect after all!

Her hands turned beige as her magic wears out and that's how you differentiate an imposter! :tongue:

WITCHCRAFT AND MAGIC LIKE THESE ONLY COME FROM THE LAND OF BLUECOATS!

Great job by the way on your comic :thumbup:.

Yours Sincerely,

REDCOATS

Cooper Purpearljellyblob

ha

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Ha, this comic is really cool. I love the very clear photography, despite being taken in little light. A good camera, or?

I too think that order is a bit confusing in the first picture as Mazin said. I know it's usually from left to right and it's cool that not all the images are the same size, but they should at least be aligned by the horizontal border for easier read flow.

Dear Admiral, I'm starting to become a bit borred. If you are killing all the redcoats, where will the fun be for us? :sad: Leave at least one or two for we common soldiers to kill! :innocent:

And Sebeus taking the photo… the best part of it all :laugh_hard:

Great comic :thumbup:

Thanks for all the comments so far! I understand there was some confusion concerning the order of pictures so I've added some arrows now.

I suppose you have taken the wrong head.

Brickington was right to kill that witch because she is an imposter! :laugh:

Oh, the age-old negation. It had to be a redcoat because only a redcoat would be stupid enough to fall into my plan. Nuff said.

Ha, this comic is really cool. I love the very clear photography, despite being taken in little light. A good camera, or?

Thanks. Actually it's a rather simple cheap camera, but it's good indeed. I always build only two walls for comics so there's enough light. The black walls also make it look quite dark even though that's not really the case. And this time I made a small hole in the roof to get some kind of ceiling light effect.

Dear Admiral, I'm starting to become a bit borred. If you are killing all the redcoats, where will the fun be for us? :sad: Leave at least one or two for we common soldiers to kill! :innocent:

And Sebeus taking the photo… the best part of it all :laugh_hard:

Great comic :thumbup:

Thanks! And it's LEGO so you're always free to kill them a second time. ...or a third (or more!).

Now we have Mr. Spielberg and Purpearljellyblob... I am wondering who's next... :wacko:

Edited by Esurient

I laughed hard on this one. :laugh:

Is a good comic... for a blue coat. :tongue:

For one, I would never take a pig over purpearljellyblob. So this idea that we like pigs is an insult. Also, its one thing not to get the right epuallettes, but you even got the wrong head! Anyway, good job with the pictures and highly fictional story. Keep dreaming! :tongue:

Edited by Commander Law

I almost missed this, luckely my sigfiggy has it all on camera :laugh:

Nicely done, bluecoats always have brilliant plans, it's our nature.

Well that's quite the head collection you're starting Admiral! Although it does sound quite messy...

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Edited by Walter

For one, I would never take a pig over purpearljellyblob. So this idea that we like pigs is an insult.

Oh really? Do you take it as an insult? :excited:

Fantastic work Admiral. Nice job! :thumbup:

The second head is there, how much more are you planning to capture? My jars are still empty! :laugh:

I hope to have filled at least 5 by the end of the tournament. I don't even have more of those fancy glass jars, only crystall balls.

But who knows, perhaps I'll take more victims :devil_laugh:

So far Brickington is the biggest star of our Tournament, this guy is everywhere :laugh: and he did thought... who woudl have... thought :laugh:

I know, I don't understand why everyone wants me in there comic. I love all the attention I am getting, lol. :laugh::wub: I guess if you can't find the pieces for Commander Red Hat, you might as well just put another Redcoat Commander. Keep the comics with me in them, coming! Is there an prize for most appearances? :grin:

I know, I don't understand why everyone wants me in there comic. I love all the attention I am getting, lol. :laugh::wub: I guess if you can't find the pieces for Commander Red Hat, you might as well just put another Redcoat Commander. Keep the comics with me in them, coming! Is there an prize for most appearances? :grin:

wanteddeadoralivebricki.jpg

$4000 Savvy?

Dead or Alive :wink:

I have a feeling a lot of Bluecoats will be $4000 richer soon...

$4000 richer and with no balls! :iamded_lol::devil:

The Bluecoats' Admiral should hire some extra soldiers for protection. I'm just saying. :wink:

I agree! I believe every Awesome Redcoat is going to get revenge on Admiral Pastry! :devil_laugh:

$4000 Savvy?

You've also done some pretty embarrassing things, such as your fit over epaulets and asking Sebeus to buy one of his ships. I wonder why you Redcoats would be interested in Bluecoat vessels?