There are many AT-AT mocs. Many with great interiors. Many with great exteriors. This is my attempt at integrating both into one model.

The model is minifig scale, has at least 6000 thousand pieces and stands two feet tall. It is stable enough to be picked up and moved.

26983871704_ac109fb286_z.jpgAnother rebuild(plus head redesign) in the books by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Features

-Articulated head area

-Removable panels to reveal interior

-Lights throughout inside

-Motorized deployment cables

-Speeder bike garage for 4 speeders

-Two floors with seeting areas

-Gun/backpack racks

-Cockpit area with seating for two pilots

-Sliding Side Doors

Side View:

27360482750_61eb394da7_z.jpgThe complete scene has been reconstructed. by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Rear View:

28734184522_87db80ece4_z.jpgIMAG1033 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Head:

28221900714_baf5932c4a_z.jpgIMAG1037 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Full Interior:

28224163043_a468ea8239_z.jpgIMAG1019 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Speeder Garage:

28221693604_e5b2d9328f_z.jpgIMAG1021 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Top Floor Seating Area:

28839080435_3762c9f956_z.jpgIMAG1023 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Bottom Floor Front Area:

28807801256_0fc986372f_z.jpgIMAG1026 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Bottom Floor Deployment Area:

28221648404_b992e56d3b_z.jpgIMAG1028 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Top Floor Access Ladder:

28555178340_2fab6917ff_z.jpg2016-08-07_10-36-53 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Troop Deploying:

28224369523_9f2fd7dbd8_z.jpg2016-08-07_10-27-42 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Cockpit Area

28763251071_44a889cc94_z.jpgIMAG1030 by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

Assault on Hoth!:

28139572595_9c2919ee01_z.jpgAssault on Hoth by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

The AT-AT at Brickfiesta:

27953365710_e3e3b43942_z.jpgAnother brickfiesta in the books! by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

is a youtube video detailing all the features of the model, including the motorized deployment cable.

Check my flickr for progress photos starting from the first LDD files.

Special thanks to Cavegod and LILmeFromDaFuture. I got a lot of inspiration from their models/techniques.

Let me know what you guys think. Sorry for the cell phone quality pictures. Would buy new camera but can't stop spending money on lego parts ;).

I'm considering distributing/selling the LDD files for this model if there's interest. They do need some refinements, however.

Edited by jhaelego

Nice stuff! Definitely a great AT-AT model, I am looking forward to seeing the entire process!

That's fantastic! That's right the kind of project I like, blending an extraordinary accuracy with many play features. Aside from the great exterior, I especially love the interior, the work you did there is awesome!

What can I say ? This is actually THE ultimate AT-AT every Lego Star Wars fan would love to have on its shelf. You did a wonderful job !

As an owner of another minifig-size AT AT, I congratulate you, you did an excellent job.

Best regards.

Even though i am not big fan of AT AT in general this one looks great! I think it's because of that excellent interior. :) Good job.

Fantastic job!

I also build an minifig scale AT-AT and can say how difficult it is.

To make the correct size is one think, but that he can stay is the other one :sweet:.

So, I can only say great work on it and think I take some parts from your version :wink:

markus

Most impressive work jhaelego! Seeing builders like yourself, La Chupacabra, Dmaclego, All in the Reflexes, and this other endeavor to incorporate full interior for each of yours' great AT-AT walker is compelling me to do likewise!

I see your use of the curved bricks for the upper part of the legs as a dynamic technique than using elements with their 2-dimensional prints—thanks for that idea; I'll be implementing this design into mine own!

What did I forget?

I believe La Chupacabra is referring to the similarities in the cockpits between the two of you.

Most impressive work jhaelego! Seeing builders like yourself, La Chupacabra, Dmaclego, All in the Reflexes, and this other endeavor to incorporate full interior for each of yours' great AT-AT walker is compelling me to do likewise!

I see your use of the curved bricks for the upper part of the legs as a dynamic technique than using elements with their 2-dimensional prints—thanks for that idea; I'll be implementing this design into mine own!

I believe La Chupacabra is referring to the similarities in the cockpits between the two of you.

This is such a great vehicle to have a big version of. I saw that on your flickr the other day! Glad to see I could contribute to your design in the slightest way.

Also, La Chupacabra. I see what you mean. I wasn't sure if you were referring to something that I ommitted from my design. It is kind of funny how similar they are. I actually had never seen your AT-AT walker before this point. You easily have more detail in the seats and console in front of Veers.

Amazing work, jhaelego! :wub:

You've captured the shape perfectly, it's certainly on a par with cavegod's and Brickplumber's versions. It's a real shame the TLG haven't released a true UCS AT-AT; even if it was scaled slightly smaller it would be stunning and pretty much guaranteed to be a best seller.

Great representation of the original vehicle. I'm particularly keen on the snowspeeder swooshing around on a rail. Clever play feature! :laugh:

I would love to see more detail on how the legs were made to make it sturdy. I think that is the key to a strong AT-AT and if you did indeed come up with a good solution, I'm sure the Lego community will throw a party.

Also, La Chupacabra. I see what you mean. I wasn't sure if you were referring to something that I ommitted from my design. It is kind of funny how similar they are. I actually had never seen your AT-AT walker before this point. You easily have more detail in the seats and console in front of Veers.

Yes, yes... of course. And I haven't seen Sam, Cavegod AT-AT's... I just don't believe you... Our cockpits are almost identical. That's all.

Yes, yes... of course. And I haven't seen Sam, Cavegod AT-AT's... I just don't believe you... Our cockpits are almost identical. That's all.

Perhaps our cockpits are identical because they're based on the same thing? Lol. The closest thing they have in common is that we both used the 6x6 dish for the door, which I think is a pretty intuitive choice for it, and the use of the hologram. Other than that, the layout of the cockpit is pretty straight forward and doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

I don't know why you're insinuating I took your design without giving credit. I clearly referenced the people who inspired the Walker. I wouldn't have specifically left you out. I didn't even know you were building a Walker until yesterday.

Nope, not minifig-scale. But definitley impressive.

Maybe not exactly, though a statement that this is appropriately scaled to minifigures would be technically correct :classic:.

I like the detail with the speeders inside. Well done looks great. There are some great at at walker builds out there and they never get old.