Vader

Guidelines/Membes and Ranks of the Tie Army

*Ok as weve had a few new people wanting to join the Tie Army Thread over the last few months,i thought it best to write a few lines about the tie thread and pin them here for all to read.

This thread started off as a question and over time its changed into something thats alot like a role play story.

Okay now on to the Guidelines:

1, This thread is about fun! I cant stress that enough

2, This thread is free for anyone to join

3, The story is set between ep 3 and ep 4, so there is no obi wan, yoda, luke, leia etc.

4, You can however assume other characters that are alive during the set time.

5, We all know that there were a few other jedis around so someone can be a jedi.

6, There are no other sith!! This again i cant stress enough remember there are only ever 2 and ive gotten tired of booting kids who want to be sith from this thread.

7, You can be either Rebel or a member of the Empire the choice is yours, but their are no kills in the tie thread. If you wish to leave and know you wont be coming back then we will create a story to cover your departure (capture and imprisonment perhaps).

8, If you choose to be a rebel i would strongly advise you to join up with other rebels and work together.

9, If you make the correct decision and join the empire then you will start as a trooper of some sort, the better you do the more likely you are to be promoted. Grand Moff Yoda, Admiral 4J or Myself will give you your orders.

10, See 1.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask them here.

*vader*

Ah, good idea. These were needed. Another thing you might want to point out is that you are not allowed to 'kill' other members.

Also, I'm about ready to join up again... is there anything dreadfully important that has happened that I should know about before I do so?

Yes good point about the kill factor, ill add it to the list. As for rejoining nothings happened thats major (though the Grand Moff is missing, but we will get to that in good time ;-) ) so just report back anytime you want mate.

If you make the correct decision and join the empire

Why I'd never! As a high ranking Rebel Leader I must protest! and......bleh.

X-D .

These are good guidlines...I just have to say a few for a few.

6, There are no other sith!! This again i cant stress enough remember there are only ever 2 and ive gotten tired of booting kids who want to be sith from this thread.

That is not entirely true. Yes, there are no Sith Lords about any more...but there are Force sensitive sith that roam about. One example is a planet where the Emperor often goes to, it has a high multitude of force sensitive people and the planet itself is soaked in the dark side of the force.

If you choose to be a rebel i would strongly advise you to join up with other rebels and work together.

Uhm....heeeelllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... 8-| ......rebels? Uhm, HELP!

I feel sooooooo alone...

ImperialScouts, yay. Oh, and... May the Force be with you...always *yoda* .

That is not entirely true. Yes, there are no Sith Lords about any more...but there are Force sensitive sith that roam about. One example is a planet where the Emperor often goes to, it has a high multitude of force sensitive people and the planet itself is soaked in the dark side of the force.

Actually Sith != Dark Sider. There are only two Sith at a time. Period. There are however Dark Jedi and Dark-side force users. Sith is a lifestyle almost. You're a sith if you use the dark side and are trained in the sith ways and traditions.

That's why Jacen can't be a true Sith, nor can those new ones from the Legacy comics. There was even a panel someone showed me online of the force ghosts of old sith mocking the new sith, saying that they were "merely sith in name". I'm not a comic person though, so I don't know the whole storyline.

Actually Sith != Dark Sider. There are only two Sith at a time. Period. There are however Dark Jedi and Dark-side force users. Sith is a lifestyle almost. You're a sith if you use the dark side and are trained in the sith ways and traditions.

That's why Jacen can't be a true Sith, nor can those new ones from the Legacy comics. There was even a panel someone showed me online of the force ghosts of old sith mocking the new sith, saying that they were "merely sith in name". I'm not a comic person though, so I don't know the whole storyline.

That's kind of what I meant. Hmmm, the TIE Army Thread is very inactive...what can be done?

Ok well for starters i need to organise the structure of the empire members, so a promotion for one empire member will happen and the pilots will be assigned to filed leaders.

My biggest concern at the moment is the lack of rebels :-( , ImperialScouts you have done a great job as a rebel and i now see you as the top rebel, so what we need is some more rebels who are willing to sign up and follow you.

So is their anyone out their who fanices this job?? Come on members the rebel alliance needs you now!!!!

Curse you Vader! You're to good!

:-P

Thanks for the compliment :-$ .

Now, I should work on some kind of campaign, to intrigue people to join the Rebellion...

Wooh! *Looks About* *Realizes that I'm the only Rebel in the room* *Sit*

I shall come up with a campaign!

P.S. Vader, that avatar is somewhat funny :-D . I've never been a fan of the Galactic Hero exploded look on the characters :-X :-D .

When I rejoin, (which will probably be in the near future) I don't mind being a rebel, whether I'm a traitor, or just an entirely new person doesn't really matter to me.

Would that make things more fun for people?

Who knows? It could get more of a story if you betrayed the Empire, coming to the rebels and giving us plans or something. Or, you could creat a group against both Rebel and Empire...kinda like Tiber Zann with the Zann Consortium.

Aha! Black Sun! That's it! I was thinking of the name but lost it...I was going to mention that instead of the Consortium but was at a lost of words.

When I rejoin, (which will probably be in the near future) I don't mind being a rebel, whether I'm a traitor, or just an entirely new person doesn't really matter to me.

Would that make things more fun for people?

The choice is yours dillon, you can be a new character if you want or take up the role of a character who was around during the gap between ep 3 and 4.

We know theirs characters out their like Admiral Ackbar for the rebels and also Jabba the Hutt if you fancy playing a Hutt boss. So have a think about who ou would like to be and we can write the story around it.

The choice is yours dillon, you can be a new character if you want or take up the role of a character who was around during the gap between ep 3 and 4.

We know theirs characters out their like Admiral Ackbar for the rebels and also Jabba the Hutt if you fancy playing a Hutt boss. So have a think about who ou would like to be and we can write the story around it.

Is Jabba still alive? I though he was killed off... I may be a bounty hunter or something who's working for him... that might be kind of fun.

Don't foreget we see Jabba in Episode 1, and in Episode IV and VI. So he lives throughout the whole saga, till he dies in Episode VI X-D .

I should work on a badge for rebellion users...

It's best to keep this in all one thread. Thene there'd be to many threads and so on *wacko* . So it's best to keep it in one thread.

Who knows? It could get more of a story if you betrayed the Empire, coming to the rebels and giving us plans or something. Or, you could creat a group against both Rebel and Empire...kinda like Tiber Zann with the Zann Consortium.

Is that something from Star Wars or is it reffering to me? *wacko* :-D

what do you have to do to get ranked up?

im a clone commando i thought that was a good start for me! :-D