Sign in to follow this  
samiam391

MOC Harry Potter Diagon Alley: Quality Quidditch Supplies, Formal Wear

Hi All,

I've created a MOC, that is unfortunately stuck in LDD due to my lack of pieces around the house, of an extension to Diagon Alley.

In my opinoin, LEGO left a lot out in their version of Diagon Alley (and reasonably so). As a very large Harry Potter fan, specifically of the books, I decided to create an extension to LEGO's Diagon Alley. The shops that I have created are relatively the same size (somewhere in between a small building and a modular), and are crammed pack full of as much detail as possible.

I would love to hear your feedback and comments. I'm hoping to build these in the flesh, as LDD just doesn't cut it :o)

From top to bottom:

Quality Quidditch Supplies

545 Pieces

Eyelopes Owlery:

558 Pieces

Formal Wear Shop

804 pieces

Wizardry Supplies

498 pieces

FashionCothingShop6.png

Allbuildingsinside.png

QualityQuidditchSuppliesHP1.png

QualityQuidditchSuppliesHP8.png

Owlery1.png

Owlery4.png

FashionCothingShop1.png

FashionCothingShop2.png

HPDiagon2.png

HPDiagon6.png

Edited by samiam391

Great job. I like the designs used, but if you do real bricks you will have to swap out some colors. I don't think those Windows come in that large of variety.

I like the front window of the Quidditch store the most. And interesting roof technique on the Owlery.

I have been meaning to build my own Diagon Alley, but am torn if I want it more realistic to the movies or if I should follow LEGO's lead.

These look very good, and match the sets wonderfuly. By the way, do you have an LDD file uploaded somewhere for these buildings? I would love to own them / modify them, as I have Diagon Alley and Medieval Market Village as my Harry Potter / old fashioned town.

Thank you for keeping the LEGO Harry Potter theme going!

Edited by Murdoch17