Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Tree House Embassy

As we were planning where to put our embassy in the Enchanted Forest of Avalonia, we saw this old tree with the top missing. After inspecting it we found it partially hollow yet still alive. After a few little alterations from our carpenters we had a fine embassy. Right now Captain Targon is giving an Avalonia officer a letter to allow him safe travel through Mitgardia.

This is my first try at a tree, I would have loved to make the trunk brown. But I don't have enough of it; the rope is how you get up and down. I didn't want to put a ladder because of all the space it would take up in a very small interior.

6862769081_2fa8d65f1d.jpg

6862767039_64e3abd225.jpg

Thanks for looking :classic:

Any comments or criticism welcome!

Edited by soccerkid6

Interesting idea here. I like the way you built the roof and the small scenes inside.

For the next challenge, if you can plan out your idea earlier then you'll have time enough to order the color parts you really want. Unfortunately I think the greens you used have distracted from the build itself because it's just too much bright colors for a tree trunk.

The ball area at the top is interesting, do you have any closer photo of that area?

Interesting idea here. I like the way you built the roof and the small scenes inside.

For the next challenge, if you can plan out your idea earlier then you'll have time enough to order the color parts you really want. Unfortunately I think the greens you used have distracted from the build itself because it's just too much bright colors for a tree trunk.

The ball area at the top is interesting, do you have any closer photo of that area?

Yeah, I plan on starting the next challenge sooner, but I won't be making very many BL orders in the near future. The link in my first post has a close up of one of the branch tops. I used lots of these to make them 48336.jpg

60470b.jpg

in green of course. Thanks for the comment :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Yeah, I plan on starting the next challenge sooner, but I won't be making very many BL orders in the near future. The link in my first post has a close up of one of the branch tops.

Ah cool. I like that area, it's really neat looking. Not sure how I missed the link :laugh:

I like the roof and top of the house a lot.

I like the roof and top of the house a lot.

Thanks, my future builds should be much better.