Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Judge Turpin's Masquerade Ball

indexed.gif

Hi!

I wasn't gonna post this since it's so small, and thrown together, but I thought I would for the fun of it!

This is a vignette of Judge Turpin's Masquerade Ball from the song "Poor Thing" from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

The set from the motion picture is one of the only ones with colour, as you can see the large, elaborate red curtains in the background. I also added a chandelier to enhance it, but that's the only way I could think of to hang it (the arch brick) since I was in a rush. ;-) I also added a Scala carpet on the bottom, in case you're wondering what it's from.

1-19.jpg

2-19.jpg

3-18.jpg

4-23.jpg

5-21.jpg

6-13.jpg

7-12.jpg

8-10.jpg

Guests:

9-10.jpg

10-5.jpg

Lucy Barker:

11-5.jpg

Thanks for looking: feedback is always appreciated! :-)

I love your little vignettes, sir nadroj! *wub* They are very detailed and have lots of character to them. keep up the good work! :-)

Very nice vignette *y*

Is Lucy Barker poisoned?

Or may I not ask that for Spoilers? ;-)

Great vignette, SirNadroj! *y* I especially like the curtains, the carpet and the figures. They all look great and using Marion's head is a very clever idea! *wub* I seems like Sweeney Todd is your favourite movie at the moment, isn't it? :-D

Wow, that's really good! I especially like the way you made the curtain; quite impressive.