Sign in to follow this  
Kingriedak

SwampTonic

Oi, this guy isnt really a villain, he just gets drunk alot and gets into bar fights, so HF usually puts him in jail to sober up.

8558831354_a68f5b8f97_b.jpg

8557724043_9e69ceba4f_b.jpg8557725031_ac1a679e6a_b.jpg8557724979_ba6610316d_b.jpg8558831404_d48d384d17_b.jpg8557724213_1077033de4_b.jpg8558831914_e73a62a0e0_b.jpg

Dang Breez, you stroooong

Ooh!

He's a big one...

I absolutely love this guy's shoulders. The feet create the perfect shape for the shoulders. Are the feet connected by the pin holes to the shoulders, or are they only connected by the ball-cup part.

I really like the use of the Toxic Reapa head too, and all that lime. His smooth shape, and the fact that he could get drunk, leads me to wonder if he's in any way organic, or if he's a full-on machine?

The silver spikes look great as well. Kind of like fins, but not really.

And speaking of fins.. they look pretty solid. The tail's the same, and surprisingly the size doesn't have an effect on me. It's just right for the guy.

His beer-spear looks neat as well. At least that's what I'm assuming, seeing as he seems to be drinking out of it in a picture. Nice use of the Meltdown container.

He's a unique 'villain' for a unique Hero, and I like him a lot. :)

Looks good! I see you used the same tail technique again.

thanks maaan.

Very nice! I could see him being a powerful villian though.

true, but we have enough powerful hf villains as is, we need one where hf is putting them through rehab or somethin, ya'know somethin different from your average" Arkham Asylum patient" and repeat offender.

Ooh!

He's a big one...

I absolutely love this guy's shoulders. The feet create the perfect shape for the shoulders. Are the feet connected by the pin holes to the shoulders, or are they only connected by the ball-cup part.

I really like the use of the Toxic Reapa head too, and all that lime. His smooth shape, and the fact that he could get drunk, leads me to wonder if he's in any way organic, or if he's a full-on machine?

The silver spikes look great as well. Kind of like fins, but not really.

And speaking of fins.. they look pretty solid. The tail's the same, and surprisingly the size doesn't have an effect on me. It's just right for the guy.

His beer-spear looks neat as well. At least that's what I'm assuming, seeing as he seems to be drinking out of it in a picture. Nice use of the Meltdown container.

He's a unique 'villain' for a unique Hero, and I like him a lot. :)

indeed he is. <:'D

they are only connected by the ball cups, but those work out really well.

he's biomechanical, like Ogrum, or the Savage Planet animals.

just what i was going for.

i was hoping it wasnt. <:'D

yup, its a big gulp staff. <:'D

thanks man!

The tail design is still awesome, and if anything it works slightly better here than on the hero. Great MOC!

Awesome moc, but the only drawback I see is the small weapon. You made a huge guy, but gave him a pretty small weapon.

Awesome moc, but the only drawback I see is the small weapon. You made a huge guy, but gave him a pretty small weapon.

true, but its not really supposed to be used much as a weapon, just a cup on a threatening stick.

Love his backstory and pictures. He seems like a really fun guy to be around! Good job.

thanks man!