Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Congratulations Big Cam!

Congratulations to Big Cam, our new Admiral :sweet:

For those not very familiar with this rank, the Admiral is both a Pirates moderator and the one in charge of the Classic-Pirates blog. He's pretty much responsible to keep the engine going for the pirates forum working together with Mister Phes and the Pirates Moderators/Regulators.

The rank was previously held by our dear Zorro who is now moved to a new honorary rank called "Fleet Admiral" with a nice new tag designed by Mister Phes. You can have a look at this new rank/tag here.

Congrats, Big Cam! :classic:

Although the rank change doesn't seem to have taken effect, yet.

Congratulations Big cam.:sweet:

Bonaparte your link is showing the following error: [#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Bonaparte your link is showing the following error: [#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

The link is fixed now :thumbup:

Congratulations Admiral Cam! Now let's see the rum! :drunk:

Congratulations Admiral Cam! Now let's see the rum! :drunk:

Thank you very much.

The new rank for Zorro is so perfect and fitting for him. I will do my best to keep things running as he did. He was the one who recruited me to the Pirate crew, I miss you buddy. :cry_sad:

The new rank for Zorro is so perfect and fitting for him. I will do my best to keep things running as he did. He was the one who recruited me to the Pirate crew, I miss you buddy. :cry_sad:

Same here. :sad:

On a more cheerful note, congratulations to you Cam! I'm sure you'll do a great job (as you already are).

I sadly was never really around on the forums during Zorro's time here on Classic-Pirates, but I can see that he's made a great difference in the lives of so many Lego pirate fans. That is really a lovely title.

And a big congratulations to Big Cam too! I'm sure you'll do an excellent job as an Admiral.

Edited by Walt

Wow, lots of promotions within the mod teams! Congratulations, Big Cam! :thumbup:

Opps! missed the post - Big Congrats and Big Clap to Big Cam!

or should I say Admiral Big Cam?

/salute

Congrats Big Cam! It's quite the responsibility, but as an active member on EB I'm sure you can handle. And of course your previous experience with the pirates crew probably helps. :tongue:

Thank you very much.

Actually, thank you very much for stepping up lately and pushing yourself to do more than expected. I've been far too busy to attend to Classic-Pirates.com lately and without you taking initiatives like your recent recruitment drives Classic-Pirates.com might be in a spot of bother.

:thumbup: