88high

Anybody else in the South West United States?

Ello! Do any of you builders live in the southwest, or particularily Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah? I dont seem to know a few serious moc'ers here.... :cry_sad:

Ello! Do any of you builders live in the southwest, or particularily Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah? I dont seem to know a few serious moc'ers here.... :cry_sad:

I've edited your topic title to reflect the fact that you mean the South West United States.

This is an international site, so many places have a South west. :wink:

I'll leave this open in case any one else stops by.

Nevada here. And I know there is at least one other who lives down in Las Vegas.

Steve

I'm thinking about a move to the northern AZ or southern CA areas, so I'd be on your list if I did. :laugh: I'll be in that area looking for work this fall.

I know there is a LUG in Phoenix, and there are a lot of LEGO fans in the SOCAL area as well.

Edited by dhc6twinotter

Moving back down to Central Az in a few months myself.

Currently exited my Dark Ages in Seattle, WA. There was a lot up here to pull me back in.

I never officially joined a LUG, have a MOC posted (Outside of some Minifig Customs) or been to a meeting other than attending the Seattle LEGO Convention every year since 2009.

I'd hope to run into some ALE (Prefer over AFOL, it's how I roll) when I get back to Arizona.

Nevada here. And I know there is at least one other who lives down in Las Vegas.

I couldn't find anyone in Nevada when I lived there and now you people are popping up all over! :tongue:

I've edited your topic title to reflect the fact that you mean the South West United States.

This is an international site, so many places have a South west. :wink:

I'll leave this open in case any one else stops by.

Hi! I'm in San Luis Obispo, California (on the coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco). My MOCs are usually mechanical and/or Mindstorms. The "Southwest" (of the United States) is a big area. What major city are you close to?

Rich

Hi! I'm in San Luis Obispo, California (on the coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco). My MOCs are usually mechanical and/or Mindstorms. The "Southwest" (of the United States) is a big area. What major city are you close to?

Rich

Hey! I've been there! I've got some good friends that live in slo, and we have a big jamboree in Pismo every year. Cool place!

Rich

I am In Prescott, arizona