Shadows

EB News Presents: iamded

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents! As always, I'm your host, imperialshadows, Staudie will be asking the questions and generally acting dumb ... huh? ... see? ... and our special guest this evening will be iamded!

iamded1.jpg

Lately I've been saying a few words before we get started, and tonight will be no exception.

*boos from the audience*

>:-( Hmmm... I was mostly going to comment on the audience and mention how much we appreciate them, but I'm not so sure now.

AWWWWWWW!

Fine. Just you think about that next time you want to boo someone. That's supposed to be saved for Staudie.

iamded2.jpg

*Staudie enters* Hey boss!

Um, Staudie... what exactly are you dressed as?

iamanundertaker, and I brought a coffin with me. Get it? It's like, funny and stuff.

You're making fun of our guest's name? That isn't very nice.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What did I do???

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*someone throws a bucket*

iamded3.jpg

Hey, now that's my idea of a good audience. Thanks!

Good? They're getting ugly!!!

Yeah, I noticed. Especially that lady in the front row.

*one single BOO!* HAHAHAHA!

I don't think that's a lady... HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh. Well, anyway, I do appreciate you, more or less, so let's take a moment to put all of you on the air, I'm sure it'll be the highlight of your otherwise pathetic lives.

audience1.jpg

Hinckley: You might have seen me on this show before, I've actually been on several times, I'm very important to the show.

Knight: Oh, I didn't know, I've been busy lately.

Well, let me tell you ALL about it!

Uh, ok...

YAAAAAY! HEY! Did he just insult us? BOOOO!!!!!

They aren't too bright. You have relatives visiting tonight?

I don't understand.

Yeah, that must be it.

Ok, that music means it's time to start the interview.

I don't hear any music... *wacko*

START THE INTERVIEW. >:-(

Now I hear it!

iamded4.jpg

Hey everyone, let's give our guest a big hand!

That isn't funny.

What?

He has a mechanical hand, it isn't funny to make fun of that.

I wasn't making fun of his ... huh? He has a what? I just thought he dressed funny.

Look who's talking. Now that you've insulted the guest, might as well start the questions and finish him off.

Q. Iamded, wazzup with that name-tag? That goes for the SigFig aswell...

A. My name? Well, I was really bored one day, and I was searching for those addicting online games, you know the type. Anyway, I stumbled across one called Zwok. I knew I wouldn't be any good, and would die before all the other players. So a fitting name tag would be I Am Dead. But that was stupid. IAmDead? No. iamdead. I like that, but it still looks kinda weird. iamded, perfect! And a tasty 6 letters long! :-D

As for my sig-fig, nothing extremely unusual. I was searching for cool torsos in my box of minifig parts, and came across Jet's one. Rock Raiders was my favourite theme, and even though Jet was a girl, her torso looked cool, and with matching pants, a stylish head that no one else was using, and brown hair, I was done. Of course there's the robot arm too. That came from my character in the TIE Army. I had a robot arm, so it was only fitting my sig-fig had one too.

*starts humming 'Dude Looks Like a Lady'* Er, sorry.

*one boo from the audience ... again* HAHAHAHA!

Well, I didn't really mean you again, but...

Q. How long where you into lego? Plan on continuing?

A. Well, I guess I always was into Lego. I had Duplo when I was little, and I guess I just moved onto Lego with out realising. I remember getting TV Chopper twice, so that must have been one of my first sets, when I was about 6 I guess. Ah, I'm rambling. To cut it short, I always have been into Lego, and we know the Castle line will go until 2009 at least, so count me in until then! Really though, I don't see me quitting Lego any time soon. When the Castle line ends, a new theme I love will pop up, and I'll collect that.

Q. Lair Pics!

A. Thanks to dragonator for getting me those awesome posters!

First up is my room.

shelves.jpg

table.jpg

posters.jpg

closet.jpg

Then the lounge/my building area.

building_area.jpg

tub_of_lego.jpg

That's my tub of Lego. Normally it's full, but for the past few years I've been sorting the pieces. I'll finish one day.

And my upcoming MOC, a life size cat! No, that's my cat Smudge. Unusual name, I know. This is my photo area, which I still haven't cleared from photographing my Ork base. You may recognise it from Redman's reviews, my latest MOCs, the below photo. :-P

photograph_area.jpg

Q. So, what are your top 3 favourite sets?

A. Royal Knight's Castle. My first Castle. :'-) And my first skeleton, glow-in-the-dark ghost, horses, etc...

Rock Raiders HQ. I never did get my hands on this wonderful set, but I spent hours staring at the pic in the catalogues. I recognise a bunch of stuff in there from the videogame too. :-D

And finally, King's Castle Siege. I hadn't seen a Castle that good since, well, look up a few lines. X-D

Q. And your favourite theme?

A. Rock Raiders. Most definately. I loved that theme, and got as many sets as I could (7, 2 of them being doubles) on 10 bucks a month. X-D

An underappreciated, but not particularly bad theme. Still, has anyone else noticed that LEGO seems to have this idea that humans are supposed to go places and steal things, then fight the native inhabitants of the place because they're bad for trying to stop them? Can anyone say Mars Mission?

MARS MISSION!

Who said that? Show me the audience again...

audience2.jpg

... I was in school at the time and I really wanted to ...

Uh huh...

Q. What is your opinion on BatBrick?

A. Batbrick's your average friendly stalker. We first met when he began stalking me repeatedly, then we started pm'ing each other. Now we're good friends, giving each other a healthy dose of whackings. Actually, I haven't whacked Batbrick in a while...

whack_batbrick.jpg

There we go. X-D

From last week's interview, he does a good enough job whacking himself. :-P

Q. Ye know he asked for you to be next, right?

A. I do now! Thanks buddy! :'-) Actually I'm sure I read that... or maybe I just hoped I read it because I secretly always longed to be interviewed. X-D

Just as an editorial note, that's the best way to do it. Secretly long to be on. Don't write and ask me. Don't keep pestering me. It's an absolute guarantee that you'll never get on. Learn from iamded, he did it right. Or else.

Q. How do you think TLC is going this year?

A. Brilliantly. We get a Cafe Corner style builing, with an interior. We get trolls and what-not for my beloved Castle line. We get Indiana Jones and that great Fedora. And we get that awesome fork-lift in that Cargo truck set. X-D I for one think TLC is doing mighty fine. *y*

Oh yeah, and then there's what's to come. Super Castle Chess Set, Castle Battle Packs, Castle Advent Calender... *wub* *wub*

Yay, LEGO Group! *wub*

Q. *Tapdanceing Zombie Yoda runs by* Right... Is he with you? No? Security!

A. Zombie Yoda? No, I just brought along the normal zombies... you know, to keep Larry the Pikeman away...

Q. What is your best IRL Lego moment?

A. Hmmm.... good question. Christmas. Every Christmas. There's always one big Lego set I want each year, which I can't afford after spending all my money on building a Castle army, and Christmas is the time I always get the set, which I finally get to add to my collection/display. *wub* Also, in the school holidays when I get to go down to Wellington and catch up with dragonator, or he comes up here, and we build, discuss, play with, and buy Lego! It's great having a friedn you loves Lego as much as you do! X-D

Q. Best EB moment?

A. Being interviewed. I makes me feel special. X-D And maybe, though I didn't realise it at the time, the first time I saw Batbrick's post directly after mine, with that classic stalker sign-off. :-D

Q. If TLC made a new theme/set what should it be?

A. What happened to 'No "whack a EB member" sets please'? Without that, I could say:

"A giant set with every EB member's sigfig, each armed with some sort of whacking utensil!"

But I won't. :-P I reckon, as I'm currently undergoing a lack of creativity, some sort of Rock Raiders - Castle hybrid, like an expansion of the Dwarves, full of inventors and gadgets and crazy mining machines. With a Steampunk feel to it, definately. And I'd like normal sets to have some nice greebles too, not just the UCS sets. So we could get crazy Dwarven Steampunk mining machines, packed with greebles and those lovely shiny crystals. I know this would never happen, but still, one can dream... *thought cloud appears over iamded's head, packed with every single EB member's sig-fig whacking the snot out of each other!*

*thought cloud appears over imperialshadow's head, packed with every single EB member's sig-fig whacking the snot out of Staudie*

*thought cloud appears over Staudie's head, but it's empty*

*audience laughs*

audience3.jpg

... so, that's when I got into acting, with my first big part being ...

Huh? What? Where am I? *sad*

Q. amiannoying? Yes Im making fun of you. Live with it. :-P '

A. Oh, I get it. It's a parody of iamded. amiannoying. Hehe. I'm sure I have your head in my minifig box somewhere... where'd that giant troll go... what? I don't have your head in my box of minifigs? You're lucky I haven't finished sorting yet. I'll have to use your stunt double instead. |-/

whack_a_stauder_stunt_double.jpg

Does that answer your question? X-D

Nope. Perhaps you need to do that again. ;-)

Q. Who is next on the gravy train into the asylum? (Next interviewee?)

A. Well, I was gonna say you, but then I remembered you've already been done. So, I'm gonna go ahead and say... Dragonator! (Shock, surprise, complete unexpectedness!) It's only fitting.

Looks like that about wraps things up for this episode, thanks for joining us!

It's been a real pleasure. Peace.

You know, you haven't been such a bad audience after all. Oh heck, show the audience again!

audience4.jpg

That's pretty much my story. How about you, come here often? Hmmm... :-/

Well, that's not going to improve attendance. :-|

At least one good thing came out of you dressing like that tonight.

What's that boss?

You can clean up the mess in the audience.

Aw, man...

iamded5.jpg

Doot de doo... *Staudie whistles while he works*

*camera fades*

Bwahaha! Im glad you used the Hinkley gag... *sweet* *Deep Breath* BWAHAHAHA! OK, I'll stop now... *pirate*

Good one Shadows & Iamded, and myself :-P

Stauder.

Nice new EB presents I love the new studio you have, about time you two found somewhere to settle down! ;-)

I liked learning about Iamded who used to be working along side me in the tie army, but left, traitor! Anywhom your work area looks great and your collection is marvelous! *y*

I also liked your Hinckley rabbits on for ages gag aswell, amusing.

who will you interview next guys?

Most of you who have been following the show for some time know that the next guest ... is a secret, revealed in one week's time. :-D

Most of you who have been following the show for some time know that the next guest ... is a secret, revealed in one week's time. :-D

As long as it isn´t me,ít´s OK. X-D

A. I do now! Thanks buddy! :'-) Actually I'm sure I read that... or maybe I just hoped I read it because I secretly always longed to be interviewed. X-D

Just as an editorial note, that's the best way to do it. Secretly long to be on. Don't write and ask me. Don't keep pestering me. It's an absolute guarantee that you'll never get on. Learn from iamded, he did it right. Or else.

As long as it isn´t me,ít´s OK. X-D

Don't worry, it isn't. :-D

;-)

Don't worry, it isn't. :-D

;-)

ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there's nothing you can do about it! bwahahaha ah oh wrong web page :-$ anyway yet another great interveiw, btw iamded nice posters, i got the exact same sonic one from the exact same magazine! exept i havnt gotten one of those since hmm cant remember anyway cant wait til the next one!

Another great interview, with a fantasic guest *y* .

I *wub* this new way of making the show, full of pics!

Keep them coming, imperialshadows and Stauder!

Btw: you make me miss RR a lot, iamded :'-) .

LuxorV

MUHAHA! I continue to stalk you archnemesis! *skull*

Great interview too guys!

Q. How long where you into lego? Plan on continuing?

A. Well, I guess I always was into Lego. I had Duplo when I was little, and I guess I just moved onto Lego with out realising. I remember getting TV Chopper twice, so that must have been one of my first sets, when I was about 6 I guess. Ah, I'm rambling. To cut it short, I always have been into Lego, and we know the Castle line will go until 2009 at least, so count me in until then! Really though, I don't see me quitting Lego any time soon. When the Castle line ends, a new theme I love will pop up, and I'll collect that.

I swear you are Castle 07's biggest fan! :-D I too had Duplo when I was little, I still play with it down at the shack....

Q. So, what are your top 3 favourite sets?

A. Royal Knight's Castle. My first Castle. :'-) And my first skeleton, glow-in-the-dark ghost, horses, etc...

Rock Raiders HQ. I never did get my hands on this wonderful set, but I spent hours staring at the pic in the catalogues. I recognise a bunch of stuff in there from the videogame too. :-D

And finally, King's Castle Siege. I hadn't seen a Castle that good since, well, look up a few lines. X-D

Good choices, I too love the King's Castle Siege, and Royla Knights Castle is a wonder. I agree with you too, Rock Raiders is a criminally underrated theme, I really want to get some of their sets. Do you plan on eventually getting the Rock Raiders base?

Q. And your favourite theme?

A. Rock Raiders. Most definately. I loved that theme, and got as many sets as I could (7, 2 of them being doubles) on 10 bucks a month. X-D

Wow! I knew you loved Rock Raiders, but more than the new Castle line? You've gone gaga over that, I'd be creeped out to see how much you love RR then! :-P Apart from Castle and Rock Raiders then, what is your other favourite themes?

Q. What is your opinion on BatBrick?

A. Batbrick's your average friendly stalker. We first met when he began stalking me repeatedly, then we started pm'ing each other. Now we're good friends, giving each other a healthy dose of whackings. Actually, I haven't whacked Batbrick in a while...

whack_batbrick.jpg

There we go. X-D

I remember that, I kept accidentally posting after you and started making a joke about it X-D . We are good friends now, and would never har - OW! That hurt! Two can play at that game my friend!

p1220355.jpg

And remember, tan trolls are 50% tougher! :-D

From last week's interview, he does a good enough job whacking himself. :-P

Hey!

Thats fine buddy! I really enjoyed this interview, great work by Stauder and IS, good answers too *y*

Q. How do you think TLC is going this year?

A. Brilliantly. We get a Cafe Corner style builing, with an interior. We get trolls and what-not for my beloved Castle line. We get Indiana Jones and that great Fedora. And we get that awesome fork-lift in that Cargo truck set. X-D I for one think TLC is doing mighty fine. *y*

Oh yeah, and then there's what's to come. Super Castle Chess Set, Castle Battle Packs, Castle Advent Calender... *wub* *wub*

Oh dear, it will be hard on all our wallets won't it? :'-( Apart from your obsessive Castle collecting, what other sets do you plan on purchasing/have purchasing?

Q. What is your best IRL Lego moment?

A. Hmmm.... good question. Christmas. Every Christmas. There's always one big Lego set I want each year, which I can't afford after spending all my money on building a Castle army, and Christmas is the time I always get the set, which I finally get to add to my collection/display. *wub* Also, in the school holidays when I get to go down to Wellington and catch up with dragonator, or he comes up here, and we build, discuss, play with, and buy Lego! It's great having a friedn you loves Lego as much as you do! X-D

I'll have to agree there, and add birthdays too, those two days of the year when financial troubles disappear.... ;-)

Q. Best EB moment?

A. Being interviewed. I makes me feel special. X-D And maybe, though I didn't realise it at the time, the first time I saw Batbrick's post directly after mine, with that classic stalker sign-off. :-D

Ah yes, good old stalking! Thanks buddy, you almost make me not want to stalk you :'-)

Q. Who is next on the gravy train into the asylum? (Next interviewee?)

A. Well, I was gonna say you, but then I remembered you've already been done. So, I'm gonna go ahead and say... Dragonator! (Shock, surprise, complete unexpectedness!) It's only fitting.

I'll second that too, I'd love to see Dragonator interviewed, he's a great guy!

Thanks iamded for the great answers, and now, goodbye!

p1200062.jpg

Muhahahaha, the stalking continues.......... *skull*

Stalker Away! *skull*

Another great interview, congrats, and with a very appealing guest! X-D

Hmmm, I hope Smudge didn't try to eat that, my cat keeps trying it. 8-| I have to lock him out of my room...

I see you are continuing to invade your lounge. :-| :-P

Great choice of top sets, I saw that Royal Knights Castle on TradeMe and was very tempted to get it, it is a great set. But then again, I would much rather have the dragon knights. *wub* You know, I never got any RR, I must have missed them... :'-(

Oh yes, and a great, attentive audience, nice to see you all! :-P

Very entertaining, keep up the great work Staudie, and you too ImperialShadows! ;-)

EDIT: Seems I posted at the same time as Batbrick. Perhaps I'm stalking him! *skull*

Nice pics, but I hope that dragon wants those chains on him, you'd better not be forcing him to eat iamded. Poor dragon... 8-|

Edited by dragonator

EDIT: Seems I posted at the same time as Batbrick. Perhaps I'm stalking him! *skull*

Nonsense! If you were stalking me I would have noticed! 8-|

p1220356.jpg

X-D

Nice pics, but I hope that dragon wants those chains on him, you'd better not be forcing him to eat iamded. Poor dragon... 8-|

Sorry, I was young and foolish! I learnt my lesson though!

p1200064.jpg

One more thing iamded too, I noticed you still have a lot of unbroken sets/mocs, do you find it hard to break them down?

Stalking iamded Away! *skull*

Btw: you make me miss RR a lot, iamded :'-) .

Yes, Rock Raiders was fantastic! :'-) Good to know there's another fan out there. :-D

MUHAHA! I continue to stalk you archnemesis! *skull*

Great interview too guys!

I swear you are Castle 07's biggest fan! :-D I too had Duplo when I was little, I still play with it down at the shack....

Good choices, I too love the King's Castle Siege, and Royla Knights Castle is a wonder. I agree with you too, Rock Raiders is a criminally underrated theme, I really want to get some of their sets. Do you plan on eventually getting the Rock Raiders base?

Wow! I knew you loved Rock Raiders, but more than the new Castle line? You've gone gaga over that, I'd be creeped out to see how much you love RR then! :-P Apart from Castle and Rock Raiders then, what is your other favourite themes?

I remember that, I kept accidentally posting after you and started making a joke about it X-D . We are good friends now, and would never har - OW! That hurt! Two can play at that game my friend!

p1220355.jpg

And remember, tan trolls are 50% tougher! :-D

Hey!

Thats fine buddy! I really enjoyed this interview, great work by Stauder and IS, good answers too *y*

Oh dear, it will be hard on all our wallets won't it? :'-( Apart from your obsessive Castle collecting, what other sets do you plan on purchasing/have purchasing?

I'll have to agree there, and add birthdays too, those two days of the year when financial troubles disappear.... ;-)

Ah yes, good old stalking! Thanks buddy, you almost make me not want to stalk you :'-)

I'll second that too, I'd love to see Dragonator interviewed, he's a great guy!

Thanks iamded for the great answers, and now, goodbye!

p1200062.jpg

Muhahahaha, the stalking continues.......... *skull*

Stalker Away! *skull*

Castle '07's biggest fan? Really? Well, I do love it... and I'd always dreamed of collecting a skeleton army... man I love that line... :'-) :'-)

Do I plan on getting the RR base? Hmm. Maybe when I get a job other than mowing my parents lawns. :-| :-P We'll see, I'll need money for shipping too, no doubt, and I'm spending every last penny I can spare on Castle sets, but soon I'm gonna need to spend some money on a bigger display table. Anyway, when my beloved Castle line expires, and my display table is absolutely chock full, then I'll start looking for it. *sweet*

Hehe, well I guess Rock Raiders has been pushed up on the list due to great memories as well, I loved that theme. Played with each set for ages, and I was really protective of them too. :-D And it had 5 characters, which I gave personalities, wheras Castle focuses on army building, which is what I'm into now. >:-)

Ow! You and your dark tan troll with his fancy club. I wish I had a club! :'-( X-D

Yes, imperialshadows and Stauder have been... <ahem> great... X-D Really though, thanks a lot guys, I really enjoyed it! *y*

Sets other than Castle? Well, I got Battle Arachnoid, Indy's Motorcycle Chase, Recon Mech RP (Life on Mars) and the Imperial Dropship. Other than that, all Castle. Oh, and I got a bunch of Bionicle/Slizers along with some other technic stuff free from my mate. It's great! :-D

Ah yes, birthdays. They're more money hoarding than set getting. But still, money for sets! :-D

Thanks Batbrick! Oop, there's more...

Nonsense! If you were stalking me I would have noticed! 8-|

p1220356.jpg

One more thing iamded too, I noticed you still have a lot of unbroken sets/mocs, do you find it hard to break them down?

Not really. X-D Well, except for my 'The Wall' one, that post-Apoc one. Probably my best of the lot, I really did like that one. But I needed some green plates for my Impulse competition entries, so that was that. I tend to just leave them taking up space until I want to make a new MOC, and if I need pieces from an already existing MOC, I'll take them, often leaving half built/destroyed MOCs lying around.

Thanks everyone for your comments, and special thakns again to Stauder and imperialshadows! And the audience! And Hinckley!

Peace

~iamded

Thanks everyone for your comments, and special thanks again to Stauder and imperialshadows! And the audience! And Hinckley!

... and thank you for dressing up for the occasion. The black sleeve and glove added a special dignity to your robot arm, and made it more convenient for me since I could have sworn it was black and not dark grey ... X-O

It was a fairly good audience, aside from that lady in the front row.

I'm really sure that wasn't a lady.

Whatever. :-|

You know, with the forum change, the available colours for text changed as well. For the interviews, I manually put in the right ones, but I'm too lazy here. :-$

Seriously though, thanks for being on, we enjoyed it, and it gave Staudie a chance to get some on-the-job undertaking practice for when this whole reporter folly of his falls through. :-D

Oh, and did you notice that I included one of your Rock Raiders friends in the audience? I did that on purpose, you know. I almost made the whole audience out of them, but then the joke about Staudie's family being there wouldn't have worked as well. Plus Hinck would have killed, er, bored to death, um, talked to one of them instead. ;-)

Oh, and did you notice that I included one of your Rock Raiders friends in the audience? I did that on purpose, you know. I almost made the whole audience out of them, but then the joke about Staudie's family being there wouldn't have worked as well. Plus Hinck would have killed, er, bored to death, um, talked to one of them instead. ;-)

Ah, yes, good ol' Bandit. :-D And thanks for conveniently placing Hinck next to the knight, and not Bandit. ;-D

~Peace

Yes I at last read this... :blush: Great interview... and I really like the audience joke. :sweet: (I have two of that chopper too!)

(I have two of that chopper too!)

At this rate, EB will be able to amass an army of TV Choppers! :devil::laugh:

~Peace