Sign in to follow this  
SavaTheAggie

Making Friends

Funny image! default_laugh_new.gif I look forward for pics from that huuuuge engine default_blink.gif

same here^^ I'll love to see more pics of this beast!

Thanks everyone. All of the other photos of the train are currently private, but I will eventually mark them public along with finished pictures of the locomotive once I get her dressed up in stickers. I've built her to attend Brickworld (thus most of the secrecy up till now), though I'll need to sell at least three of my custom sets before I'll be able to make it.

The only other real photo of her that's public is this one:

3506895010_b39ce03db2.jpg

--Tony

I personally love the one that it's bullying better. Though I'm sure it has it's own thread. Town and trains were things I never could or will be able to do, and I have great respect to anyone who can do them as well as you can! Love all the pictures, and you seem to have captured how I made all my friends perfectly. Giving them money until they came to accept me*.

*This story is 100% made up. Except for one friend... if you know what I mean*.

*NO! Not that! Sicko.

^I have a query with the steam trains you are selling; are they available in Australia?

I would happily ship to Australia. Since the sets are unassembled the only real issue is making sure the box I pack the set box in is sturdy enough to survive the trip intact.

I personally love the one that it's bullying better. Though I'm sure it has it's own thread. Town and trains were things I never could or will be able to do, and I have great respect to anyone who can do them as well as you can! Love all the pictures, and you seem to have captured how I made all my friends perfectly. Giving them money until they came to accept me*.

The 4-4-0 didn't really have its own thread, I lumped it into a thread with several of my steamers when I first joined Eurobricks. However, it does have its own thread in the B/S/T forum, where I am selling copies of it.

--Tony