Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Day Two

For the entire night, one image haunted in the minds of the inhabitants of the Fairy Tale Castle:

fm-daytwo1.jpg

Pinocchio, sleeping solemnly on the workbench in his room as he was supposed to be. This is what the Looking-Glass showed them, that the puppetman they convicted was truly innocent, a good guy after all.

In the morning, another horrifying sight awaited them.

fm-daytwo2.jpg

It was the corpses of the two great beasts, the Big Bad Wolf and Mr. Bear, in the aftermath of a bloody struggle. Mr. Bear had ripped the wolf into little pieces with his mighty jaws and claws, but someone had thrown a handaxe deep into his spine. The others got excited that the killer had tasted his own medicine, but it soon became evident that they were in fact both good guys. The situation had just made Mr. Bear turn on a friend.

fm-daytwo3.jpg

With three of the innocent residents down, the paranoia spread inside the castle. At this rate, the murderer would catch them all in no time! They had to make a wiser choice today, or suffer the consequences.

Mementos of the deceased were stored into the castle's vault:

fm-daytwo4.jpg

The lying nose of Pinocchio that Cinderella once chopped off to use to her liking... The jolly green hat of Mr. Bear that was now spotted with blood after his gruesome deed... And the sturdy armor of the Big Bad Wolf that did not protect him after all...

fm-daytwo5.jpg

"No way! Is that really how the story goes?!" Nico shouts as his big brother continues the tale in the morning.

"I told ya it would be scary, didn't I? If ya can't handle it..."

"No, I can take it! I need to find out what happens to the good guys. I need to..."

Nico sinks into dark thoughts as he packs his school bag for the day.

PLAYERS:

fm-ava-aladdin.jpgpalathadric as Aladdin

fm-ava-cinderella.jpgFlipz as Cinderella

fm-ava-goldilocks.jpgDarth Nihilus as Goldilocks

fm-ava-jack.jpgPiratedave84 as Jack

fm-ava-littlemermaid.jpgJaseTJ as the Little Mermaid

fm-ava-princecharming.jpgJackjonespaw as Prince Charming

fm-ava-pussinboots.jpgDakar A as the Puss-In-Boots

fm-ava-rapunzel.jpgRPGer as Rapunzel

fm-ava-redridinghood.jpgLord of the Fries as the Red Riding Hood

fm-ava-sleepingbeauty.jpgChromeknight as the Sleeping Beauty

fm-ava-snowwhite.jpgLEGOman273 as Snow White

fm-ava-whiterabbit.jpgAlex the Great as the White Rabbit

fm-ava-wickedwitch.jpgDonut as the Wicked Witch

fm-ava-pinocchio-mirror.jpgPoison Ivy as Pinocchio (Good Guy) - Convicted on Day One

fm-ava-bigbadwolf-dead.jpgThe_Customizer as the Big Bad Wolf (Good Guy) - Killed on Night One

fm-ava-mrbear-dead.jpgSuperficial Username as Mr. Bear (Good Guy) - Killed on Night One

RULES:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Good Guys
or the
Bad Guys
. To win the game, the Good Guys must vote or kill off all the Bad Guys, while the Bad Guys need to outnumber the Good Guys. There are no other factions in this game.

2. Each
day
will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format;
Unvote: Character (Player)
. No other format will be accepted. A
majority vote
is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours.
You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a
night
will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

Do not play the game outside the day threads
. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact your Mafia School teacher via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

fm-lessonthree.jpg

Voting begins in 24 hours from now. There are 13 players left, so it takes 7 votes to convict someone.

*oh2* Oh. Shit. Damn, I...

Oh god. We're all screwed. Sorry, guys, I've apparently ruined everything. I fully expected to die last night, and now I kind of wish I had. :wall:

*oh2* Oh. Shit. Damn, I...

Oh god. We're all screwed. Sorry, guys, I've apparently ruined everything. I fully expected to die last night, and now I kind of wish I had. :wall:

I doubt that it is your fault.

I'm really not sure where to go from here.

How is this possible? Pinocchio was banished, and Mr. Bear and the Big Bad Wolf were both killed, and they were all good guys? This is getting a bit frightening. I don't know who will be next.

Frickin'.... Okay, I guess there's no reason to deliberate over the deaths of those three; we need to avenge them! :angry: First off: Pinocchio was a Good Guy. Thus, some of the first suspects should be the ones that accused him, and/or those who simply jumped on the bandwagon for no good reason. I'll have to check the other day thread try to remember which ones those were, and then quote their posts talk to them directly. I'm going to go do that in a mo, just after I talk about the other two that died. So, I am assuming here that Mr. Bear was the Vigilante, as that would be the only way he could be both Town and have a killing Action, as is illustrated by his kill of the Big Bad Wolf. He must have been killed by the Scum, who either a. just chose a Townie at random to kill and got lucky or b. caught onto the fact that he had a Night Action. Since BBW was Good as well, that would mean that we lost our Vigilante without a single scum kill by him. Not only does that suck, it also hurts the Town, as now we only have one kill per Day/Night sequence, and that is our lynch. We also have three passive Night Actions, as illustrated by Lesson 3; a Roleblocker, an Investigator, and a Doctor. So, despite the kill of our Vigilante, I believe that we can still win this if we coordinate and try to root out the liars among us. Anyone with me? :sweet:

Frickin'.... Okay, I guess there's no reason to deliberate over the deaths of those three; we need to avenge them! :angry: First off: Pinocchio was a Good Guy. Thus, some of the first suspects should be the ones that accused him, and/or those who simply jumped on the bandwagon for no good reason. I'll have to check the other day thread try to remember which ones those were, and then quote their posts talk to them directly. I'm going to go do that in a mo, just after I talk about the other two that died. So, I am assuming here that Mr. Bear was the Vigilante, as that would be the only way he could be both Town and have a killing Action, as is illustrated by his kill of the Big Bad Wolf. He must have been killed by the Scum, who either a. just chose a Townie at random to kill and got lucky or b. caught onto the fact that he had a Night Action. Since BBW was Good as well, that would mean that we lost our Vigilante without a single scum kill by him. Not only does that suck, it also hurts the Town, as now we only have one kill per Day/Night sequence, and that is our lynch. We also have three passive Night Actions, as illustrated by Lesson 3; a Roleblocker, an Investigator, and a Doctor. So, despite the kill of our Vigilante, I believe that we can still win this if we coordinate and try to root out the liars among us. Anyone with me? :sweet:

I'm with you. I'm not sure who to lynch, though.

*Jack enters the room ..... see's the mess .... runs out screaming like a child!*

Please excuse my reaction!

What in the world happened here!

3 good guys killed!

Let me ponder this for a moment and see where it leads me!

I'm going to go do that in a mo, just after I talk about the other two that died.

They are dead .... How will you do that?

I doubt that it is your fault.

I'm really not sure where to go from here.

I'm with you. I'm not sure who to lynch, though.

Really now? Come on any name is fine, we all have our suspicions. Maybe you're afraid to throw them out because you know who the good/bad guys are?

As Goldilocks explained: Wolf (town vanilla) gets killed by Vigilante Bear who literally gets axed from the scum.

Either the scum is really lucky in eliminating one of the town's power role, or the bear has entrusted his role to the scum. Chances are the latter is more probable, but hey I am a witch and deal with magic not probability.

Now if you want someone to name the most obvious choice would be Cindy, who spearheaded the movement against Pinocchio. Wasn't the main reason something about a color? Baloney. And what about taking that big sacrifice, she seemed to have made it out ok. It looks like the scum wasn't even interested in dealing with her, maybe because she's allied with them?

Lastly, from this exchange it clear to me that Snow White and Cindy are allies. How deep is this friendship (allies of town?), I don't know either.

<snip>

Nothing useful to add to the discussion as well.:sadnew:

*Jack enters the room ..... see's the mess .... runs out screaming like a child!*

Please excuse my reaction!

What in the world happened here!

3 good guys killed!

Let me ponder this for a moment and see where it leads me!

They are dead .... How will you do that?

Goldie did say about them, not too them.

It is a terrible thing that happened. But sad as it is, there are a number of useful leads this generates. And there is still more information from the night to come in. We now have less resources, sure, but odds are it was simply a lucky guess by the bad guys.

Pinocchio's death is more regetable as it was a group decision. Although based on seemingly strong evidence and supported by a lack of defence, it was I the end, a wrong decision. As useful as Goldie's work will be, combing through the previous day's thread, there will be more information buried in PMs about who encouraged who to vote where, and why. That information too will come to light.

There is much to do today, and while the deaths are bad and we must acknowledge them. Saying nothing else in our posts is simply wasting time and creating bad impressions.

Wow...That's not what I expected at all. This is terrible that three of our gooud guys died last night. I guess I and others misjudged Pinocchio, sorry about that. :look: Though he still should have put up a defense.

Why the heck did Mr. Bear take out Mr. Wolf?! *huh* Wolf was definately not on my suspect list. I'm very confused right now. Also that is not very good that the scum got the vigilante, either a damn lucky guess or someone is on the inside. I'm pretty sure Bear must of been giving info to people. Anyone know who he was talking with?

But despite the losses, we can still win. Lets get this going and convict a scum!

Wow...That's not what I expected at all. This is terrible that three of our gooud guys died last night. I guess I and others misjudged Pinocchio, sorry about that. :look: Though he still should have put up a defense.

Why the heck did Mr. Bear take out Mr. Wolf?! *huh* Wolf was definately not on my suspect list. I'm very confused right now. Also that is not very good that the scum got the vigilante, either a damn lucky guess or someone is on the inside. I'm pretty sure Bear must of been giving info to people. Anyone know who he was talking with?

But despite the losses, we can still win. Lets get this going and convict a scum!

I .... What?

Someone wants to talk to the dead ..... Which is impossible I was enquiring,

Anyways, I have to tend to agree with your assesment of the situation where Cindy would appear to be the prime suspect and Snow White was VERY quick to support her,

Ladies? ... anything to add?

Goldie did say about them, not too them.

Misheard, my bad :blush:

Well, shoot. We lynched the wrong guys. :sceptic: I have no idea who to vote for today. This is not good.

*Cinderella appears in the courtyard wearing a brown wig, a turban, and maids clothes, and carrying a bwankie.*

All right, gang. Using the mad theatrical skills inherent to my family line, I shall explain just what happened last night.

The Case of the Scumbag Infiltrator and the Overconfident Princess

Scene 1

Cinderella: Hello. You know, you've been pretty quiet, but I think you're one of the 12 Good Guys.

James Bond: I am. In fact, I'm the Doctor.

Cinderella: *oh2* Why would you tell me that?!?

James Bond: You're acting like [Metagame] and [Metagame] did in [Metagame] and [Metagame], plus [REDACTED in case the Scum don't already know].

Cinderella: Oh...wow...that's...really good information. Do you think we can use it to find and coordinate the other Good Guy Power Roles?

James Bond: Probably. Be careful though, if you're not careful you'll get us both--

*Cinderella rushes off in excitement*

James Bond: --killed. :facepalm:

Scene 2

Cinderella: Oh, hi, Samurai X! Listen, because you said [REDACTED] and mentioned to me that [REDACTED], I think you're a power role.

Samurai X: Um...sure, let's go with that. (Aside to audience) If she turns out Scum, I can sacrifice myself to save one of our real Power Roles.

Cinderella: Great! I know another Power Role, James Bond. Let's strategize!

Scene 3

Mushu: Ha ha! Someone just said they think I could be the Doctor! I'll just cozy up to Cinderella and misdirect all of her actions!

Cinderella: I'm standing right here, you know. :hmpf:

Mushu: But you can't hear me!

Cinderella: :hmpf: Whatever. I'll pretend I believe you so you can stupidly spill all the Scum's secrets.

Mushu: Yaay!

*Cinderella walks away*

Mara Jade: Dude, you're an idiot. But keep being obviously Scum, she'll never lynch you as long as she thinks she can drag information out of you. Meanwhile, I'll go trick her more subtly.

*Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!*

Scene 4

Cinderella: Hi! I know James Bond, the Doctor.

Mr. Bear: Oh, really? Well, I'm a Power Role, too, but I'm not saying which one.

Cinderella: OK, let me go figure out a good test to see if you are a Power Role or not. *walks over to Mara Jade* Hi there, I think you're the Good Guy blocker.

Mara Jade: You're right. I am. (Aside to audience) Gullible idiot. (To Cinderella) But I'm not saying which one I am.

Cinderella: OK, let me go ask James Bond what a good test would be. Hey, James, how many Good Guy Power Roles are there?

James Bond: Four. But--

Cinderella: OK, thanks! *runs to Mr. Bear and Mara Jade* Hey, guys, how many Good Guy Power Roles are there?

Mr. Bear: Four.

Mara Jade: Uh... *rolls a die, disappears and whispers to the other Scum* Er...four.

Cinderella: Yaaaaaaay, I trust you! Here, let's chat all together! *whispers privately to each one* Also, in case I die, here's half of my list of names of everybody, you can match it up with the other guy I gave the other half to if you can find them. Also *whispers James Bond's identiy*.

Audience: GASP!

Cinderella: Quiet, you, I didn't even give you a hint. :hmpf:

Mr. Bear: Uh, OK. Anyhow, I'm the vigilante.

Mara Jade: Most excellent....MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *lightning crashes* Uh, I mean, good for you, Bear, I'm still not ready to reveal what I am.

Cinderella: OK! I'm going to go rush off and make an ill-informed decision about who to lynch!

Scene 5

Pinocchio: Augh, I'm flailing around and making the exact sort of mistakes the Scum did in [Metagame]!

Cinderella: And I'm going to go all Phoenix Wright on your wooden behind!

Pinocchio's Family: Come along dear, we have an important family get-together today! *tie Pinocchio up and drag him away*

Pinocchio: Nooo, you're going to get me lynched!

Cinderella: Ha! Now we have time to catch another--

Cinderella's Family: Cinderella, we don't care about your stupid game, you have to come to our family event. *tie Cinderella up and drag her away*

Cinderella: Nooo! I won't be able to catch any more Scum, and the Scum will try to bandwagon meeeeee...!

Cinderella and Pinocchio: Family Sucks!

*Intermission. The Audience cheers, if only at the last line.*

Scene 6

Big Bad Wolf: So, I'm hearing from a lot of folks that you're trustworthy.

Cinderella: And you talk a lot about evidence, so you must be the Cop!

BBW: Uh...no...and even if I were, why would I tell you?

Cinderella: Because I'm talking with three of the Good Guy Power Roles!

BBW: (To audience) This guy is way too trusting, but I'll go with it for now.

Cinderella: So, what are your reads on these people? In fact, what ARE your general reads for Scum?

BBW: [Metagame], [Metagame], and [Metagame] are probably Scum. Also, what test are you using to confirm people?

Cinderella: Just ask how many Power Roles they are. (Aside to audience) And if he asks for the answer to the test, BBW must be Scum!

BBW: OK, I'll try to use that. Who are you in contact with?

Cinderella: Doctor, Vigilante, and a third PR who won't say what role they are.

BBW: But there's no vig...I think there's only two power roles.

Cinderella: WHAT?! AAAAAAAAH! Quick, here's a convoluted plan to establish a new circle of trust, because I'm too stupid to look at the rules!

Samurai X: Oh, hey, by the way, I trust you now, so I'm going to tell you that I'm not a Power Role, I'm just a vanilla. Also, something was weird with my role PM, so our ally Tarzan may actually be Scum.

Cinderella: GASP! But that's everyone I trust aside from the confirmed Power Roles! (Aside to audience) She must be a Scum trying to trick me!

Audience: You're an idiot!

Cinderella: Shut up. (To Samurai X) Ehehe...OK.. I'll pretend I trust you, but really I don't. (To Big Bad Wolf) OK, here's the resources we have so far: Doctor, and another Power Role who won't say who they are. Also, Mushu is a Scum, and I'm feeding them fake info.

BBW: Who is this guy? And how can feeding him info help?

Cinderella: *Long complex dissertation that is probably wrong anyway*

BBW: OK. So, who is this Scum?

God (in Day topic): There's 4 Scum, 12 Good Guys. 2 Scum have Power Roles, 4 Good Guys have Power Roles. Here's what they are: *lists the PRs*

Cinderella: Dammit, now I don't have a way to confirm anyone, AND I can't trust anyone I thought I could trust! Except...

Scene 7

Cinderella: Help me, Sleeping Beauty-wan kenobi, you're my only hope.

Sleeping Beauty: Uh...OK.

Cinderella: OK! So, Big Bad Wolf thought there were only two Scum. Only Scum would think that so BBW must be a Scum!

SB: (To audience) Should I point out how many ways in which that logic is faulty or would you rathr do that for yourselves?

Audience: Let her get herself killed.

SB: *shrugs* suit yourselves. (To Cinderella) Yeah, I'll admit that's suspicious, but I don't really think--

Cinderella: Great!Thanks!Bye! *rushes off*

SB: *Sleeping Beauty shakes head sadly* He's gonna get us all killed.

Scene 8

Cinderella: Lynch the Scum Puppet!

*Pinocchio, bound and gagged by his Family, is helpless to respond*

Cinderella: GET HIM!

*Pinocchio is thrown through the mirror*

Pinocchio: Stupid familyyyyyyyyyy!

*The Audience applauds Pinocchio's final words.*

Scene 9

Cinderella: OK, here's our plan of action. Big Bad Wolf is really scummy for thinking there's only two Good Guy Power Roles and because they kept fishing for the name of the Scum I'm misleading.

James Bond: Asking twice is not fishing.

Cinderella: Shut up. So, we're going to murder them in the night and Block/investigate/whatever the hell you do to Mushu.

Mara Jade: OK. (To self) I told that idiot he was blatantly Scum.

Mr. Bear: OK. It's not like I've got any better suspects.

Cinderella: Great! And James Bond can protect Mr. Bear.

James Bond: Can I state for the record that this is a terrible idea?

Cinderella: Duly noted. Anything else?

James Bond: You're an idiot.

Cinderella: So you'll do it?

James Bond: *sigh* Yes. Damn, it, yes. Bear's our vigilante, so he needs to be protected even if you're telling him who to kill. For science. You monster.

Cinderella: Was that directed at me? Because you already insulted me once.

James Bond: *sigh* just shut up, I'll go protect Mr. Bear.

Mara Jade: (To self) Excellent...time to talk to the boys.

Scene 10

Mara Jade: Alright, scum buddies, James Bond is going to protect Mr. Bear, and Mr. Bear is going to kill Big Bad Wolf. If we block James Bond and kill Mr. Bear, that'll be a quarter of the Good Guys dead!

Mushu: What? Seriously? He's going after another Good Guy? Man, for a Good Guy, he's a better Scum than we are!

Mara Jade: I know, right?

Mushu: So, who do I block?

Mara Jade: *whispers James Bond's identity*

Audience: GASP!

Mara Jade: (To audience) Seriously?! We already did that gag! (To Mushu and the other Scum) Best of all...by the way tonight goes, Cinderella will be scummier than ever! We'll lynch her tomorrow and have a free night of evil, without fear of being stopped! WE! WILL BE! INVINCIBLE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :devil: *Thunder and lightning*

Audience: This play sucks!

Curtain

So, that's what happened yesterday and last night. Any questions? I think today we should lynch Mara Jade, unless they give me a damn good defense in private. But, I will gladly defer to the opinions of others, considering my track record. :wall: I will say this to Mara Jade, if they are Scum:

Hello. My name is Cinderella Harrietson Attabar. You killed our Vigilante. Prepare to die.

ALSO: if anyone wants to see detailed transcripts of ANY of my PMs last night, I will gladly lay my portion of those conversations out for you. I will be 100% open and honest, I am unworthy to keep the secrets of the Good Guys. :sadnew:

Well.....that is rather scummy...Cindy, you're not helping us town by doing that. Let's have solid evidence of this. I'd like to see these PM's.

Really now? Come on any name is fine, we all have our suspicions. Maybe you're afraid to throw them out because you know who the good/bad guys are?

As Goldilocks explained: Wolf (town vanilla) gets killed by Vigilante Bear who literally gets axed from the scum.

Either the scum is really lucky in eliminating one of the town's power role, or the bear has entrusted his role to the scum. Chances are the latter is more probable, but hey I am a witch and deal with magic not probability.

Now if you want someone to name the most obvious choice would be Cindy, who spearheaded the movement against Pinocchio. Wasn't the main reason something about a color? Baloney. And what about taking that big sacrifice, she seemed to have made it out ok. It looks like the scum wasn't even interested in dealing with her, maybe because she's allied with them?

Lastly, from this exchange it clear to me that Snow White and Cindy are allies. How deep is this friendship (allies of town?), I don't know either.

I do have suspicions: one of which was Pinocchio. I really don't trust my judgement right now.

Well.....that is rather scummy...Cindy, you're not helping us town by doing that. Let's have solid evidence of this. I'd like to see these PM's.

On the contrary, I'm helping the Good Guys by giving them a clear picture of just what happened last night.

I also should clarify: that offer about transcripts refers to posting publicly the transcripts. I will do that for my conversation with Big Bad Wolf in a bit, so you can see why I thought he was Scum, but right this second I'm gathering up everyone's vigkill suggestions, so people with better scumdar than me ( :wall: ) can look it over.

Well then... I feel kindof bad about having helped off poor Pinocchio, but there's nothing to do now except avenge him... Honestly I have no clue who to trust now... *waiting*

Okay, going back through the other day thread my memories, although Cindy and Snow spearheaded the lynch against Pinocchio, one other person came up scummy to me far too many times. That person is our very own Puss in Boots (Dakar A). My reasoning, along with the specific statements, follows.

I'm wondering about the Wicked witch. She would be an obvious choice. But then again, it would be too obvious. The barbque smells delicious, though!

Here, he is unhelpful except to accuse someone based on their personality and (in this case) the color of their skin, then goes on to say that this is perhaps not a good idea. No help from him here.

Accusing everyone, but pointing no fingers away from yourself? Sounds like the actions of scum. I have saved a king, and have my own movie. But then again, so do you... :sceptic:

Is there anyone who hasn't posted yet? They may be lurking, waitng for the right time to confuse things.

Here, he accuses Cindy for reasons previously stated by others. Again, not much help.

There's alwys the possibility that there could be some strange, new, unique night action in this game, like (This isn't real, just a silly suggestion) a Carol-er, someone who could look beyond the looking glass and get info from the deceased. The white rabbit hasn't postedtalked much yet. He must be busy with some carrots... :devil:

And here he's just plain dumb. Not helpful at all, just a confusion tactic.

I think the fact that Mr.Rabbit has not posted frequently, and the fact that neither of his posts were/are along the lines of the regular discussion, he is a great candidate for scum. Also, making excuses for not posting is not a good way to prevent mirror banishment. Post now rabbit, on engage me in a duel!

Again, quite a confusion tactic. Simply accusing an (admittedly sheepish) inactive person.

I thought we were having barbecue! Stew stinks without opposable thumbs! As well, Mr. Rabbit could also be the doctor, and trying to hide his identity. But we've got no way of confirming that...

Nothing helpful.

Seems like Red riding hood is the only one who hasn't posted arrived at grandma's house yet. Either real life a villan has got to her, or she's scum. Here's to hoping that she'll make herself know before 3:05 tommorow (The begining of voting), or she'll make a great first banishment.

Still, nothing helpful but pointing out an inactive person.

Seeing as most of us are in the US common room of the castle, if you have Windows a magic mirror, there is a gadget you can add to the homescreen surace that allows you to see the time in other areas of the castle, if you catch my drift. Our great king, Sandy, is in the Finland upper right parapet.

Well, except a combination of trust and PM's whisperings.

Well, here we see something a little useful, if only to help another person with the different rooms of the castle.

Hmm...I'm out of ideas right now. I'm going to go off and have some dinner drink some milk and think it over.

Yep. Nothing useful except to say he'll be gon.

Sorry if I've seemd unhelpfull, like many of us, this is my first mafia situation of this type. I'll try to figure more out, and be more poinient in my posts.

I agree, and use this to my defence of post 1 /\

If roleclaiming doesn't hurt the town, and doesn't help the scum, why don't we all claim at once?

Keep that idea, I just realised that the scum could lie and say they are town, but that would appear sketchy. Hmmm... *huh*

Still nothing useful. You know, this is getting boring.

Hehe.. Full moon. Perfect for cats ANDwitches. Anyways, I think that brings her post copunt to 2, so I'll keep her as a possible suspect.

And again. I realize you aren't very experienced, but this is getting ridiculous!

Ohh! I see where you're coming from. The scum could still lie about their alignment, and probably would. So that wouldn't help...

Helo Charming! Why are you lurking? Or is it that you're just catching up on what happened while you were asleep? *oh2*

Pointing out an inactive person again, as well as confusing a lot of people.

Who ever said that I was a black cat. I'll have you know, I'm proud to be a tabby! I'm not quite sure what Aladdin meant in his nice long speech. Was he suggesting that ge got thrown through the mirror first?

Also, nice to see you awak sleeping beauty. Last night was fun, eh?! :devil:

Still, nothing useful.

Do we have a behind-the-scenes motive, mr. magic? Stating that it would be better almost seems like a suicide wish...

Asking for motive. Something useful at last, if presented in all the wrong ways.

Good point, but I'm just not getting a scum read off of Mr. Wolf. The bear, however, I'm not so sure about.

Oh, and I'm definitely a tabby. That black 'face' is actually a mask! Got to protect this beautiful face. :tongue:

Here, the big scumtell: Tries to get Mr. Bear lynched. Although I, admittedly, am a bit guilty of this myself, still, just the way it is presented screams Scum to me. :sceptic:

Agreed. Alignment claiming wouldn't help, because all the scum would claim to be town, and we'd be back at square 1.

Smart move here....not.

Does anyone(Flipz) want to go back and compile data from a past mafia game the scrolls, comparing post counts to first day lynch and alignment?

Again, wonderfully stupid move. Compiling how often a person speaks and what the probability is of them being scum is a pretty incredibly dumb move.

I believe the lynching may begin now. I'll not be adding my vote just yet, but I am throwing that out there.

Starts the voting without the host's king's permission.

For lack of a better candidate (and enough voting power to convict them), I choose to Vote: Pinochio (Poison Ivy).

Say hi to Alice for us! And if Red doesn't post soon, say hi to her as well! :devil:

If he gives us a good reason to not suspect him, mainly a better suspect, I swear on my honour to rescend my vote. But, for now, it stands.

No reasoning behind his vote except to jump on the bandwagon.

True. In response to Beauty, sent you a PM whispered in your ear. It is bad to have started out with only 14, seeing as the voting is slipping and sliding away (Sorry Paul Simon!)from a central scapegoat, and more to personal theroy. I agree that Jack's choice is well grounded, but even if she's scum, giving her a little more time to act will give us a better picture as to wether she is scum, or something valuable (ala the vigalante, etc.). Pinochio has made enough posts for one to accuire a scum/town read.

Rapunsel, would lynching Cindy be the best choice, truly? She COULD be a scum (although I have many good reasons to doubt that! :wink: ), she seems to be spurting good theories. Someone to give a pass to the night.

Sending defense via PM whispering instead of publically? WTF? :wacko:

Sadly, I would fit into the dumb category. But I am not unable to learn, and that os precisely what I've been doing onver the past 24+ hours! Good reasoning on that charming conviction, but what (specifially) made you do it?

Again, nothing in this post except to deny he's scum but instead dumb. Stupid.

I'll whisper to you too, but it's a bit of a personal defense, if you catch my drift.

Again with the whispered instead of public defense. And again, WTF? :wacko:

You seem to have summed up most of it. Aladdin was on again, off again, so there's a chance he's scum, lurking, and spending most of his post time on charachter details instead of accusing/speculation.

Also, stating your reasons for being off is known as a scumtell, but I don't have any major suspicions of you right now.

Accuses another lurker. Also says that stating reasons for not speaking is a 'scumtell', which it isn't.

So tired, but I must go on! Does anyone have any therioes that they'd like to put out, because my feline brain feels like it's on fire! :wacko:

Nothing in this statement except filler. Yuck.

PIB, feel free to respond any way you want to. Others as well, discussion is exactly what we need.

I really don't think it could have just been a coincidence, especially if Cindy was right about the doctor being blocked, although...I'm not sure about that.

These are the responses I got from asking who different people would target with the vigilante:

Prince Charming:

So, before I respond, I'm guessing that you know who both of them are? Or are you just guessing. I'm not really sure about the targets, but then, it's not my decision. (Or is it?) I just know that someone is getting killed tonight, and I hope it's not me. Based on dislike though, I think the White Rabbit will be next. I don't really mind him. I guess if I could choose, my targets would be Puss in Boots, Snow White, and Rapunzel. I find that they're all a bit suspicious to me. No clear answers.

No one's been in contact with me, except Sleeping Beauty. She asked basically the same questions as you.

White Rabbit:

Sorry for the late response!

I'm thinking either Rapunzel or Mr. bear possibly? I'm still not too sure.

Snow White:

Vig: Aladdin (He needs to go.)

Doctor: You (You need protection the most. The Scum will target you tonight, as you are their main threat.)

Blocker: Whoever is thought to be the Scum's Killer, or their Role Cop (Killer would be the best choice, though.)

Cop: Charming or Rapunzel

Big Bad Wolf (yes, I am aware of the cruel irony, thank you.):

Take out with the Vig? Hmm, I really don't know. If we do it, we want to make sure it is someone we are pretty suspicious of. If pinocchio was a mafia, and we take out another mafia with the vig, then we are almost done. Of course, the likeliness of that is next to impossible. default_sceptic.gif

I think Prince Charming, Jack, or Sleeping Beauty. I have my own personal reasons to suspect them, mainly based off of my previous mafia school. And obviously, I still don't entirely trust anyone, at least, not until they are made clean.

There were a few others who suggested Aladdin, but they weren't suggesting vigkills, they just thought he was Scum (something I'm clearly unfit to judge).

Also, here's an interesting theory from Snow White:

What the Hell happened last night?!

Did we get any info from the investigation?

Was Bear our Vig?

I think that Jack is the Scum Killer, as he is the only character that has been portrayed as having an axe.

And to round this off, here's a bizzare PM I just can't make heads or tails of, so, off to the public! (Before you get too harsh, though, this was sent WELL before my play explaining who James Bond targeted and how I asked Bear to kill Wolf.)

I'm guessing that other power role you knew was not the vigilante? Did the doctor protect you last night?

Losing a vigilante is a terrible loss. Bear is an idiot, killed a townie and got himself killed. The scum must've told him what to do.

Also Pinocchio a good guy? Seriously!?! :angry: What a pathetic defense.

OK, back to the PM box closet to retrieve more correspondence...unless someone wants something specific and/or objects to it, my next statement will show my entire conversation with Big Bad Wolf.

I voted puss.

He PMd me and I withdrew the vote.

His private defence was basically...

*big eyes, hat in hands, cute widdle pussy kitty, purrrrrrrr* don't hurt me, I'm cute.

Since I was just pushing for conversation, rather than lynch (because pino was certain to go) I dropped it and moved on.

Don't read my vote withdrawal as his providing solid, juicy help to town.

Was anyone in contact with Pinocchio? Is there any indication as to why she would be so defensive when asked that question?

Okay, going back through the other day thread my memories, although Cindy and Snow spearheaded the lynch against Pinocchio, one other person came up scummy to me far too many times. That person is our very own Puss in Boots (Dakar A). My reasoning, along with the specific statements, follows.

The thought has crossed my mind a few times.

I voted puss.

*big eyes, hat in hands, cute widdle pussy kitty, purrrrrrrr* don't hurt me, I'm cute.

Since I was just pushing for conversation, rather than lynch (because pino was certain to go) I dropped it and moved on.

Is this really his excuse for you to not vote for him? What?!?!?! That's no defense! It is a bit odd that he'll act like some kind of cute cat (which we all know he's not) just for someone to remove a vote. It seems pretty desperate.

I voted puss.

I don't believe someone would actually defend themselves like that. Although, of course, after Pinocchio's scene yesterday, I'm not sure if anything surprises me. I believe Puss is suspicious, but I don't see him writing something like that, in all honesty.