Christian

All PICS of the batman sets!!!

Wow that thing looks great! Where did you find that?

Looks like it has lots of useful pieces in in too. Are those black dragon wings I see?

Wow that thing looks great! Where did you find that?

Looks like it has lots of useful pieces in in too. Are those black dragon wings I see?

I find it through another Legowebsite, but here is a link to where the other site found it:

http://www.elbashop.it/images/batman.JPG

Great find :oD

The Batmobile looks fantastic hehe !!! A real Classic !!

Two-face van is just a supped up police van with stickers though !!

Hey Bruce, oops sorry Batman look where you're driving instead of looking the Camera :D :P

*yoda*

Great! And I who just found out that the batman mask is almost an exact copy of a mask from the 1600's, perfect for castle MOCs!

Black dragon wings are also great, but I dont know any use for two-face's head and hair... Other than two-face. With some work I could do a Hel with the face, though...

Superb from what i can see, the batmobile sure does look good but what i wanna see is a closer look at the figs. :)

Very nice. The Batmobile looks to be inspired by the Burtonmobile from the 1989 movie (as does the all-black batman). Two-Face looks a bit odd, but is certainly recognizable. This set looks to contain alot of decent pieces. The Batmobile looks great, but is a bit oversized (the thing is 4x the size of Two-Face's van :o ). I can see batman's cowl (helmet), becoming popular with Castle builders who anjoy fantasy. Overall, I like what I see.

A definite purchase.

Later.

What else is there to be seen?

- Missile Launcher in BLUE

- New wheels?

- Flaming thruster at the back

- Flipper thing for Two-Face

- Lots of scenery, looking like its only purpose is to be demolished. Isn't LEGO fantastic?

Oh, and the Batmobile (unless I'm wrong) is from the Michael Keaton Batman and Batman Returns. My favourite. Brilliant.

I wonder what else might be hidden within the Batmobile? Other special features?

I also wonder if we'll get a non-Batman'ed Bruce Wayne

Wow, that Batmobile looks amazing, but I think the front looks a bit odd when the projectile has yet to be fired. But of course, we can't judge that from this picture.

And well done once again Christian.

You're pretty good at finding all this stuff!

Thanks. maybe its beacuse I have a lttle to much sparetime :|

You the man Christian - thanks - now I definately can't wait for the release *wub*

KimT

I'm a bit dissapointed in the Batmobile design...But I do like the front "missile". I wonder whether only Batman can sit there, or whether there is room for more. It also seems that the Batmobile doesn't have many stickers or printed parts...which is cool. I wonder wether its just a steering wheel inside, or there are "controls". The bad guy vehicle is okay. In the picture I think there is a streetlight...cool...I like it when sets come with town stuff like that

I like it more than I thought I would. I'll get at least one set - probably this one, but I'll reserve judgement.

I really like this Batmobile, but I really hope LEGO will do the 'Ferrari-range' and make a 'Technic' and 'Modelteam' Batmobile *wub*

Well they are releasing a UCS Batmobile:

7784 The Batmobile: The Ultimate Collectors Edition