Endgame

Heroica RPG - Quest #99: Six Thousand Feet Under

~This quest is for chosen heroes only. If you are interested in joining Heroica RPG, please check out the Rules and FAQ topic!~

lMcdQ9o.png

Three heroes step out of the hall, egaer for adventure. At the request of a prolific prospector, the heroes had been sent out, told to stop some rampaging monster. The afternoon sun cast lazy shadows on the trio as they headed towards the docks, a rendzvous with a captain in their near future. These three heroes were...

The Party:

13420418593_2f10c929e7_o.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII, a Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something (played by Flipz), Level 31 Mystic Knight, 22-year-old male Human *Immune to Fragile and all Poisons* *Only Receives One Negative Effect At A Time* [ Currently in: Heroica Hall ]

Power: 42 (31 + WP:11)

Health: 54/54 (Basic Health: 5 + Level Bonus: 30 + Class Boost: 15 + Permanent Boost: 4*)

Ether: 36/36 (Basic Ether: 5 + Level Bonus: 30)

Defense: 20 (Arm Shield: 14 + Duke's Coat-of-Arms: 5 + Unicorn Helmet: 1)

Gold: 73 (Owed 128 gold by Boomingham)

Equipment: Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes bleeding effect), Arm Shield (SP:14), Overkill Gloves (Gives the wearer 1 gold for every point of damage they do extra when they defeat an enemy. (Example: Enemy has 50 HP left, you do 75 damage, you earn 25 gold.)), Duke's Coat-of-Arms (Protects against Fragile and all Poisons, SP; 5, suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers and regulators; bodywear), Unicorn Helmet (SP:1; the wearer can only receive one negative effect at a time, with a new effect replacing the old one; usable by barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, regulators, skirmishers, and winged warriors; headwear), Zap-Tap Badge (Artefact, Accessory. Has a 1/2 chance to deal Electric damage to an opponent who has dealt damage to a hero, equal to the hero's level.)

Inventory:

Weapons: Zoot's Rebel (WP:20 broomstick, suitable to Arthur only), Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is Jinxed), Duplovian Swift Halberd (WP:3, stuns on successful hits, Hollow [Remedy] halberd),Spider Leg (WP:8, doubled against flying enemies; spear; unsuitable),

(Unsuitable weapons: Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd; suitable for Mages and Clerics), Hollow Blade Dagger (WP:6, dagger, hollow-blade [nothing]), Ammit (Greatsword, WP 6, gains 5 Ether for each kill), Staff of Ennon - (WP: 5, Light-Elemental, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4), Healing Staff (WP:5; heals instead of damaging), Healing Staff (WP:5; heals instead of damaging), Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable, causes Jinxed-effect; throwing weapon) )

Artifacts: Noble Mask (Wearer gains gold equal to the number of enemies after each victorious battle; headwear), Duplovian Helmet of the Guard (SP:2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Scarf of Misfortune (Accessory, Wearer deals the Jinxed effect on every third round), Shackles of War (Accessory, Prevents anyone from fleeing battles), Cloak of Deception (Backwear, Free hits against the wearer have a 1/6 chance to be redirected to a random opponent), Jester's Hat (Headwear, Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy), Stingy Gloves (Handwear, wearable by everybody. Prevents enemies from ever stealing gold from you.)

(Unsuitable Artifacts: Lens of Speed Reading (Accessory, Allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action. Suitable for scroll users.), Sticky Gloves (Handwear, Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors) (sent to Isaac Shawe) )

Gems: Opal (Ice), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Diamond (Light), Garnet (Earth),

Tools: Bedroll, Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

Scrolls: 2x Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing (Lent to De'kra), 2x Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Armor Sundering (Reduces target’s SP by 5 and has a 50/50 chance of success), Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the Poisoned 10 effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether), Scroll of Luck (Grants target the Lucky-effect for one battle. Costs 10 ether.), Scroll of Weakening,

Consumables:

*Healing: Potion, Grand Potion x10, Tonic, Grand Tonic x8, Ether Core, Remedy x8, Elixir x4, Sushi x3

*Status: Nostrum x4, Hurricane, Smelling Salts x 2, Mead x4, Ambrosia x2, Dragon Scales x2, Jinxy Juice x2,

*Venoms: Exterlate, Noxious Venom (When used on a weapon, the weapon deals the Poisoned-by-10 effect for the duration of the battle and the Confused effect for the next three rounds, for the duration of one battle.),

*Permanent Improvement: Bright Polish, Grating Stone, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed.),

*Bombs: Smoke Bomb x5, 3 Bones, Chaotic Bomb (Causes 100 random elemental damage to all opponents), Pumpkin Bomb (Causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used.),

*Currency: Scrap Metal x2

7658311678_af277ff22a_t.jpg

Erdathcath Madilinas, 199 years old,

Level 20.33 Druid

Power: 30

Health: 34/34

Ether: 23/23

Gold: 87

Equipped: Tritech Handcannon (WP:15, Fire-elemental), Satchel of Awesomeness (Permanent Lucky-effect; bodywear), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; suitable to Erdathcath only; accessory)

Inventory: Longbow (WP:7), Quick bow (WP: 6, Suitable to rangers, provides hastened effect for one round each battle), Helmet (+1 max. health), 6 Potions, 3 Grand Potions, 6 Mead, 8 Smelling Salts, 15 Venoms, 3 Deadly Venoms, 1 Super Deadly Venom, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Fire Bomb, 3 Smoke Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bomb, 2 Dirt Bombs, 2 Air Bombs, Bone, Skeleton Decoy, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Saber teeth, Scroll of Weakening, Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrified), Mage's muffler (protects from sealing), Jinxy Juice, Grand Tonic x2, Love Potion, Blind Fury, Grating Stone, Jinxy Juice, Deadly Venom, Mythril Shard

8605602704_4e09abb709_t.jpg

69 year old male gnome Cleric (Immune to Weakened)

Level: 12.5

Power: 19 (12 + 6 + permanent boost of 1)

SP: 3

Health: 20/20

Ether: 16/16

Gold: 100

Equipment: Knotted Broom (WP: 6), Tricorne (suitable for anyone, SP: 3, headwear), Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from Weakened ).

Inventory: Shovel, Pickaxe, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Mead, Smelling Salts, Tonic, Remedy x3, Potion x2, Bone x2, Grand Potion, Bunch of Cherries (10/10 cherries that each restore 1 ether when eaten), Chaotic Bomb (Causes 100 random elemental damage to all opponents), Bedroll, Ice Bomb, Root beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against Undead enemies for 20 damage (Does not affect non-Undead enemies)), Ambrosia.

The three heroes begin their walk through the bustling streets of Eubric, soon interrupted by a middle-class man.

x96xY1m.png

He seems to work for one of the several local newspapers, holding a stack of them in his arms. he waves them around at passerbys, calling out phrases meant to spur interest.

nRi2S0h.png

"Breaking news! Eeerie phenomenon grips the coasts of Olegaia! Breaking news!"

What will the party do?

QM Note: Welcome, 99ers! :sweet: Check to make sure your stats are alright, and if you make any marketplace posts, I'll be sure to update these. You have 24 hours to confrim. :classic:

Edited by Endgame

OOC: Sorry to make your life difficult, just updated my weapon power and added a Ruby to it, and my gold is now 87. Everything else looks fine though!

Erdathcath arrives to see a young man holding newspapers, the mention of a phonomenon catches the attention of her ears, turning slowly, she talks to the man, "My dear sir, what pray tell is your name? And while at that, what is this tragedy you speak of?"

nRi2S0h.png

"My name is Harrison, miss.

And not so much a tragedy as a discovery! I really do apologize, though, miss, but this is a business... A newspaper will cost you 3 gold."

"Harrison, it is nice to meet you. I understand you need something to live off of, so here is 4 gold! Keep the change. :wink: " Erdathcath gives Harrison 4 gold, and receives the newspaper, she then reads it.

nRi2S0h.png

"Many thanks!"

Erdathcath recieves a newspaper, unfolding it.

The Leviathan Trio!

Just a mere few days ago, three massive beats washes up on shores scattered over Olegaia. On the coast of Terra Chima, Baltarok, and Xu, the corpses of three giants washed up. However, these were no ordinary beasts. They were, aong other things, massive. Each measured sixty feet from head to tail, with giant limbs made of pure muscle. A black exoskeleton protected the interior of the monsters, but through days of determination, those who found these creatures finally broke them open. Cutting into the beasts yeilded only two things: more muscles and gallons of boiling water, sloshing around.

These three behemoths all emerge from whatever sinkhole they crawled out of dead. All within the span of 24 hours too - Whatever bested these titans, destroyed them en masse. Shocking, too, considering their size and stature. The three corpses all suffered the same cause of death, each one with a gaping hole in their scaly chests. The circumstances behind their causes of death, how they washed up, and even their origin (the abominations look like nothing else ever spotted on this Olegaia!) are all shrouded in mystery. We will do our best to keep you posted if we learn anything.

We leave you, dear readers, with a rumor: It has become common gossip among the adventurous that an island to the North contains limitless treasure, guarded by three sea monsters. If, by chance, these three gargantuans were the guardians of that island, then perhaps treasure is within reach...

The Party:

13420418593_2f10c929e7_o.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII, a Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something (played by Flipz), Level 31 Mystic Knight, 22-year-old male Human *Immune to Fragile and all Poisons* *Only Receives One Negative Effect At A Time* [ Currently in: Heroica Hall ]

Power: 42 (31 + WP:11)

Health: 54/54 (Basic Health: 5 + Level Bonus: 30 + Class Boost: 15 + Permanent Boost: 4*)

Ether: 36/36 (Basic Ether: 5 + Level Bonus: 30)

Defense: 20 (Arm Shield: 14 + Duke's Coat-of-Arms: 5 + Unicorn Helmet: 1)

Gold: 73 (Owed 128 gold by Boomingham)

Equipment: Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes bleeding effect), Arm Shield (SP:14), Overkill Gloves (Gives the wearer 1 gold for every point of damage they do extra when they defeat an enemy. (Example: Enemy has 50 HP left, you do 75 damage, you earn 25 gold.)), Duke's Coat-of-Arms (Protects against Fragile and all Poisons, SP; 5, suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers and regulators; bodywear), Unicorn Helmet (SP:1; the wearer can only receive one negative effect at a time, with a new effect replacing the old one; usable by barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, regulators, skirmishers, and winged warriors; headwear), Zap-Tap Badge (Artefact, Accessory. Has a 1/2 chance to deal Electric damage to an opponent who has dealt damage to a hero, equal to the hero's level.)

Inventory:

Weapons: Zoot's Rebel (WP:20 broomstick, suitable to Arthur only), Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is Jinxed), Duplovian Swift Halberd (WP:3, stuns on successful hits, Hollow [Remedy] halberd),Spider Leg (WP:8, doubled against flying enemies; spear; unsuitable),

(Unsuitable weapons: Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd; suitable for Mages and Clerics), Hollow Blade Dagger (WP:6, dagger, hollow-blade [nothing]), Ammit (Greatsword, WP 6, gains 5 Ether for each kill), Staff of Ennon - (WP: 5, Light-Elemental, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4), Healing Staff (WP:5; heals instead of damaging), Healing Staff (WP:5; heals instead of damaging), Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable, causes Jinxed-effect; throwing weapon) )

Artifacts: Noble Mask (Wearer gains gold equal to the number of enemies after each victorious battle; headwear), Duplovian Helmet of the Guard (SP:2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Scarf of Misfortune (Accessory, Wearer deals the Jinxed effect on every third round), Shackles of War (Accessory, Prevents anyone from fleeing battles), Cloak of Deception (Backwear, Free hits against the wearer have a 1/6 chance to be redirected to a random opponent), Jester's Hat (Headwear, Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy), Stingy Gloves (Handwear, wearable by everybody. Prevents enemies from ever stealing gold from you.)

(Unsuitable Artifacts: Lens of Speed Reading (Accessory, Allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action. Suitable for scroll users.), Sticky Gloves (Handwear, Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors) (sent to Isaac Shawe) )

Gems: Opal (Ice), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Diamond (Light), Garnet (Earth),

Tools: Bedroll, Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

Scrolls: 2x Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing (Lent to De'kra), 2x Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Armor Sundering (Reduces target’s SP by 5 and has a 50/50 chance of success), Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the Poisoned 10 effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether), Scroll of Luck (Grants target the Lucky-effect for one battle. Costs 10 ether.), Scroll of Weakening,

Consumables:

*Healing: Potion, Grand Potion x10, Tonic, Grand Tonic x8, Ether Core, Remedy x8, Elixir x4, Sushi x3

*Status: Nostrum x4, Hurricane, Smelling Salts x 2, Mead x4, Ambrosia x2, Dragon Scales x2, Jinxy Juice x2,

*Venoms: Exterlate, Noxious Venom (When used on a weapon, the weapon deals the Poisoned-by-10 effect for the duration of the battle and the Confused effect for the next three rounds, for the duration of one battle.),

*Permanent Improvement: Bright Polish, Grating Stone, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed.),

*Bombs: Smoke Bomb x5, 3 Bones, Chaotic Bomb (Causes 100 random elemental damage to all opponents), Pumpkin Bomb (Causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used.),

*Currency: Scrap Metal x2

7658311678_af277ff22a_t.jpg

Erdathcath Madilinas, 199 years old,

Level 20.33 Druid

Power: 30

Health: 34/34

Ether: 23/23

Gold: 84

Equipped: Tritech Handcannon (WP:15, Fire-elemental), Satchel of Awesomeness (Permanent Lucky-effect; bodywear), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; suitable to Erdathcath only; accessory)

Inventory: Longbow (WP:7), Quick bow (WP: 6, Suitable to rangers, provides hastened effect for one round each battle), Helmet (+1 max. health), 6 Potions, 3 Grand Potions, 6 Mead, 8 Smelling Salts, 15 Venoms, 3 Deadly Venoms, 1 Super Deadly Venom, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Fire Bomb, 3 Smoke Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bomb, 2 Dirt Bombs, 2 Air Bombs, Bone, Skeleton Decoy, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Saber teeth, Scroll of Weakening, Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrified), Mage's muffler (protects from sealing), Jinxy Juice, Grand Tonic x2, Love Potion, Blind Fury, Grating Stone, Jinxy Juice, Deadly Venom, Mythril Shard

8605602704_4e09abb709_t.jpg

69 year old male gnome Cleric (Immune to Weakened)

Level: 12.5

Power: 19 (12 + 6 + permanent boost of 1)

SP: 3

Health: 20/20

Ether: 16/16

Gold: 100

Equipment: Knotted Broom (WP: 6), Tricorne (suitable for anyone, SP: 3, headwear), Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from Weakened ).

Inventory: Shovel, Pickaxe, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Mead, Smelling Salts, Tonic, Remedy x3, Potion x2, Bone x2, Grand Potion, Bunch of Cherries (10/10 cherries that each restore 1 ether when eaten), Chaotic Bomb (Causes 100 random elemental damage to all opponents), Bedroll, Ice Bomb, Root beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against Undead enemies for 20 damage (Does not affect non-Undead enemies)), Ambrosia.

Edited by Endgame

OOC: I think Erdy's experience should be 20.33, since 20.5 isn't possible; additionally, she has multiples of some items (i.e. Grand Tonics) listed separately throughout her stats. :wink: Also, Grimwald's Power calculation is off, should check to see what the WP of his broom is. The stats on my Hero Statistics page should be correct now, but I'm about to lend out a bunch of stuff.

Arthur nods respectfully to the newspaperman, but does not respond otherwise.

"Grimwald, good to see you again, it's been a while. Apologies, Miss Druid, I'm sure we have run into each other in the Hall, but I can't recall your name at present. Arthur," he says, extending a hand to her.

While the others read the newspaper, Arthur sits down a moment to part out his pack. "Forgive me, I've recently switched specialties, so a lot of this is not currently useful to me." He passes out his Unlucky Horseshoe, Staff of Ennon, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, a Scroll of Blindness, a Scroll of Confusion, and a Healing Staff to Erdathcath and his Staff of the Cultist Battlemage, Lens of Speed-Reading, his other Scrolls, his Scarf of Misfortune, and his other Healing Staff to Grimwald. As he passes out the latter, he smiles. "This seems to be becoming a habit, Master Grimwald," he remarks.

"Which one of you would like to wear my Noble Mask, and which one my Duplovian Helmet? As you both have Healing Staves, there's no reason to worry about the immunity to healing on the latter."

OOC: Actually, give me a moment to sort out my Consumables field so it's less messy.

OOC 2: Done sorting, thanks. :sweet:

QM Note: Excellent! Now that you've all confirmed, I'll move this along. (The newspaper thing was more or less a preliminary; You'll have plenty of time to swap gear around.)

nRi2S0h.png

"Have a nice day, you oddly heavily armed folks!"

United, the party makes their way through the streets of Eubric, eventually coming to the docks.

iZ3QgL6.png

Two men had cast line into the waters. The party is unable to immediately spot their ship, their ferry lost in the crisscross of wood that was Eubric docks.

What will the party do?

"Afternoon, gentlemen. Anything biting today?"

The two men turn around, one very familiar...

2w2nVBk.png

"Surprisingly little. Not a single nibble all day."

Q4T6b8R.png

"Yes, it's been-"

The man's face lights up in recognition.

"Well, didn't think I'd see you here, Arthur! Up to your usual heroics?"

Erdathcath looks to the two men, not recognizing them from anywhere. "Arthur, I presume you have met these men before?"

Edited by The_Customizer

"Octavyn! What a surprise! Well, not my usual heroics, but yes, heroics nonetheless. I'm a Skirmisher now--Lord Knyghton let me train with the other Lion recruits a couple weeks back. How have you been? Masson keeping you busy?"

Erdathcath looks to the two men, not recognizing them from anywhere. "Arthur, I presume you have met these men before?"

"Ah--my apologies. This is Octavyn, he's a friend of mine from--well, a previous Quest of mine. Managed to work things out between his employer and the Town Watch, and take down a couple of Wolfgang goons--though the Watch seems to be going downhill as well these days, it seems." Arthur shrugs helplessly. "Nothing I can do about it anymore, I'm afraid."

Edited by Flipz

Q4T6b8R.png

"I've been well! Been working as an admin, patching things up with my older brother here..."

2w2nVBk.png

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Augustus."

Q4T6b8R.png

"Masson has been keeping everyone busy, much to the new recruits' chagrin. You-know-who is making sure he eats and sleeps like a normal human being, but he's still the same workaholic you met him as - just a much happier one. The shifts are a bit long, but we've been able to increase the pay a little bit with the Town Watch's help...

Looking for a ship, I presume?"

"Yes, it has been while. Hope you're as good with a sword as you were with magic! :wink:"

As Arthur passes some items to Grimwald, he wobbles about bit trying to keep a hold of it all.

"My goodness, you do have a lot of things! Thank you for lending them to me, I'll take good care of them."

Grimwald then turns to the other men.

"Yes, that's right, but it doesn't seem to be immediately... noticeable. Guess we might have a little wait still."

Edited by LordoftheNoobs

Erdathcath seems a bit suspicious of the two men, "Aside from us being at the docks, what gives you the impression we are waiting for a ship?" She turns to Arthur and says, "Thanks for the items, do you want these back after the quest? If not, I no doubt will have a use for them."

Erdathcath seems a bit suspicious of the two men, "Aside from us being at the docks, what gives you the impression we are waiting for a ship?"

Q4T6b8R.png

"That's what docks for, aren't they? Besides, I've worked with Heroica - twice! I know you guys' styles at this point."

"Yes, that's right, but it doesn't seem to be immediately... noticeable. Guess we might have a little wait still."

2w2nVBk.png

"What is its name? I work here as a fisherman, part-time - If your ship is here, I should be able to point it out to you."

Edited by Endgame

"Err... I, hmm. Good question, I don't recall being told, but that could just be my old age messing with my memory again... Erdathcath, Arthur, do either of you remember what the name of the ship we're supposed to catch is?"

Erdathcath seems a bit suspicious of the two men, "Aside from us being at the docks, what gives you the impression we are waiting for a ship?" She turns to Arthur and says, "Thanks for the items, do you want these back after the quest? If not, I no doubt will have a use for them."

"I would appreciate it, yes, I enjoy being able to supply my party with the resources I myself cannot use. Besides, in others' hands those Healing Staves well-complement a certain sword I have, not to mention the Duplovian Helmet."

Q4T6b8R.png

"I've been well! Been working as an admin, patching things up with my older brother here..."

2w2nVBk.png

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Augustus."

Q4T6b8R.png

"Masson has been keeping everyone busy, much to the new recruits' chagrin. You-know-who is making sure he eats and sleeps like a normal human being, but he's still the same workaholic you met him as - just a much happier one. The shifts are a bit long, but we've been able to increase the pay a little bit with the Town Watch's help...

Looking for a ship, I presume?"

"Arthur," Arthur says in introduction--somewhat unnecessarily, but politeness deserved politeness.

"You should nudge him towards the inevitable wedding plans--he could probably put the Foundation Day Ball to shame a hundred times over, if he put his mind to it." Arthur grins mischievously.

Q4T6b8R.png

"That's what docks for, aren't they? Besides, I've worked with Heroica - twice! I know you guys' styles at this point."

2w2nVBk.png

"What is its name? I work here as a fisherman, part-time - If your ship is here, I should be able to point it out to you."

"I do believe it was called something like Excelsior, or Excelsus, or something along those lines, and that is even with my old age."

"Excelsus, that was it--the note said the captain would be wearing green."

Q4T6b8R.png

"Oh, that requires absolutely no nudging, Arthur." The man gives a sly grin. "Those two practically pounce each other whenever they have a ch-"

2w2nVBk.png

"Excelsus, you say?" Augustus interjects, not wanting Octavyn to go into more detail. "Ah, a fine ship. She's right over there."

Augustus points out in the distance - and sure enough, a blue ship bobbed into the waters. It was rather lofty, matching their employer's description.

Does the party have anything else to ask of the two men before they head off to their ship?

Edited by Endgame

"Augustus, you mentioned you work as a fisherman part-time. Might I ask your other profession? Assuming you don't work for our friend Masson, of course."

2w2nVBk.png

"I'm... Not fully supportive of the Syndicate. My daughter Olivia has joined, but other than her and Augustus, I really would prefer to keep my ties to them rather thin.

I'm a fisherman and a chef. Odd, considering I have more combat experience and skill than blondie here."

Q4T6b8R.png

"Hey, you also had a four years head start, old timer."

They were brothers alright.

Edited by Endgame

Erdathcath ponders for a moment and speaks, "Thank you for pointing out the boat, I do not believe we have any more questions, so we shall be on our way. Enjoy your fishing, and may the catch be ever in your favor!"

2w2nVBk.png

"I'm... Not fully supportive of the Syndicate. My daughter Olivia has joined, but other than her and Augustus, I really would prefer to keep my ties to them rather thin.

I'm a fisherman and a chef. Odd, considering I have more combat experience and skill than blondie here."

Q4T6b8R.png

"Hey, you also had a four years head start, old timer."

They were brothers alright.

"Chef, eh? Guess it runs in the family."

"Thanks for the help, Augustus, Octavyn, it was great getting to catch up to you. We do have a boat to catch, however, so unless you'd like us to charge your fishing rods with Ether or something, unfortunately we need to move on. Farewell!"

Edited by Flipz