Sign in to follow this  
FonsoSac

[MOC] Microtown

Those photos looked like right from the LEGO boxes. Very pro looking. Glad to see that you have included some greens in your city.

Very nice.

Great job!

Very imaginative :)

Thanks.

Those photos looked like right from the LEGO boxes. Very pro looking. Glad to see that you have included some greens in your city.

You have to see my "studio". A homemade cardboard lightbox and two little lamps from Ikea :laugh:

Yes, I think to put the green zones was a success. My favorite photo is the last, I like the contrast of the green of the park and the greys from buildings. There are some spots of green beetwen the buildings that don't appear in the photos.

There is also a little white house with a red roof and a green garden beetwen the buildings, but I don't have angle to photograph the house. :look:

Looks great! My favourite details are the temple in the park and the building with the external glass elevator.

Nice build with very good part usage!

Maybe not advanced, but very effective.

Looks great! My favourite details are the temple in the park and the building with the external glass elevator.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it

I like it very much! Myself i am only using white bricks from the 21050 Architecture Studio set, but this clearly shows the benefits of using more colours :)

I like it very much. It's very well put together. I'm tempted to build something similar now.

I like it very much! Myself i am only using white bricks from the 21050 Architecture Studio set, but this clearly shows the benefits of using more colours :)

Thanks

I like it very much. It's very well put together. I'm tempted to build something similar now.

Do It. It's easy and fun.

You have to see my "studio". A homemade cardboard lightbox and two little lamps from Ikea :laugh:

Would it be possible for you to either describe the lightbox or maybe take a picture of it?

Did you do any after processing of the photos?

I would like to make a lightbox with black background, as I use that most of the time.

Would it be possible for you to either describe the lightbox or maybe take a picture of it?

Did you do any after processing of the photos?

I would like to make a lightbox with black background, as I use that most of the time.

21812239088_fe40faa2c2_c.jpg

It's cheap and useful. I hope to get a better lightbox in the next months.

I folllowed the instructions on youtube. I don't remember the link but this is similar

The most important is to use a tripod and the camera timer so you can't move the photo.

To do a post procces I follow this tutorial http://sariel.pl/201...ssing-tutorial/

I've never used a black background but I suppose there is no problem to change the background