Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 9

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 9

The sun rose on the steps of the police station, where two blood-soaked heads sat.

014.jpg

On the step under Ian's was a golden samurai sword and a blood soaked letter. "Hello all. I have completed my vengeance. I came to this town to find and kill the two men who were hired to kill my family, and the man who hired them to do so. This very night, the final one died. Sorry for all the trouble, and best of luck. -Quinn." Under the Chief's head was another note. "You got one of us, we got one of you. -Noodles."

---------------------------------------

015.jpg

In the destroyed park the last of the police, Abe, and Ivan tried to hold off the mob.

"Kill him!"

"He insulted my pants!"

"He called me a bum!"

"His mustache looks villainous!"

"We don't have the authority to kill him with the Senator and Chief gone," reported Ivan.

BANG

017.jpg

Everyone looked to where the shot had been fired from. There stood Ms. Constance, the other Senator.

018.jpg

"There are two of us, you know. That's the beauty of the American System, if one of your Senators is crushed to death by a maniac, there's always another. After Zephington was killed they called me in. I'm sorry to hear about his death, but I think it's time the town stepped up its conviction process. From now on all players over 1/3 will be killed, so in theory if you all vote and plan well enough, you can kill three people a day. If this doesn't work, I'll start putting in other plans to catch the mob. The families must all die."

"On that note, tonight was not awful. The Chief was clearly a townie. Dick was a Ronzoni. Ian Deed was a Noodles Family member. Quinn was a Neutral, as made apparent in his note. Anyone above 8 votes today will be killed."

-------------------------------------------------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the highest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. Anyone above 1/3 will be killed at the end of the day. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

So, Dick was a Ronzoni member. Does this validate Stash's list? I think it does. We all know who to vote for.

Tonight was an ok night. Its sad to see the chief go as he was a great asset to the town. :sadnew: But its great to see there were not one, but two mafia! Though I wonder were Quinn ran away to...

So, Dick was a Ronzoni member. Does this validate Stash's list? I think it does. We all know who to vote for.

I think it does. But which one shall we target? That is the question.

I think we should target one that was specifically mentioned as a mafia member, and not just speculated to be one.

After reviewing the list, the only other person specifically mentioned as confirmed mafia was...

Mrs. Alice Nutter.

That is who I will be voting for.

A pity we lost the chief, we must protect what is left of our police force! But yes, I think Stash's list is validated. Now we know who to vote for...

Chief! Noooooooooo! :sing::cry_sad:

I can't believe he's gone!

Just two mafia f' the great Chief's life ain't fair at all! Well, I think we know who's next.

I think it does. But which one shall we target? That is the question.

Sorry, I appear to be having memory loss and can't remember or find Stash's list.

Who are we voting for today?

Sorry, I appear to be having memory loss and can't remember or find Stash's list.

Who are we voting for today?

Mrs. Nutter appears t' be the most logical choice, given Stash's word.

Hmm... Lots of blood last night but not any new clues. I wonder why Detective Man had to disappear like this, he could have been a helpful ally here. It turns out that Stash was right about Dick, but wrong about the Chief. He could also be right about Alice though, he seemed to know the Ronzini quite intimately!

For those who can't remember (or be bothered to read the newspaper to find out), here is Stash's list:

Chief of Police Drake Nader (Dragonator) - This clown has a vest. He cannot be killed at night. This guy has been feeding me bits for days now, but lying between his teeth the entire time. I’m sure of it.

Police Man Abe Hollis (ADHO15) – I have no clue on this guy. I haven’t talked to him other than things he has said in front of everyone. Seems to be playing very low key…

Detective Quinn Mann (Quarryman) – Everything he has said to me has been tongue-in-cheek. Watch out for this guy.

Mayor Flint Wick (professor flitwick) – This guy has let the mob ravage our town, now with three families! I wouldn’t be surprised if he was running a secret mob family from the government offices.

Erwin Long (Eskallon) and Ian Deed (Iamded) – these two used to be professional hitmen.

Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Def) – He was converted over to the Ronzoni/Ronzini Family.

Walter Kovacs (Walter Kovacs) – This guy has been trying to get info out of me for days, acting very suspicious. Then he claims he knows who attacked me but isn’t sure if he should say something… WOW. This guy is so full of it, I wonder what color his eyes are?

Mrs. Alice Nutter (Alice) – Scum, was converted a while back to Ronzoni/Ronzini Family, but still has bs proof of her innocence.

He was right about Dick being scum. He was wrong about Drake, though. He seems to have been pretty well informed about Ian, Erwin and Quinn.

And again, the reason he put me on the list was because I asked him a few times for the scum he did know about so that I could do my job and investigate them. You know, get some proof that everyone so desparately wants in this town. He also had a beef with the fact that I have not revealed who the Roleblocker is. My reasoning is simple: 1) The Roleblocker can reveal themselves if they want. I will most certainly be happy to verify their identity if they do that. (and anyone who falsely announces the fact I will quickly denounce) 2) If I reveal their name, then the mobs can easily pick the person off at night. Or worse, convert them to their cause. Would you rather have the Roleblocker dead, working for the mob, or working for the town? I think working for the town is best.

Since Stash was correct about Dick, I believe his claims about Alice. Everything else he stated has been mere supposition, from the looks of it.

I haven't told the town publicly who I've investigated. Perhaps now is the time to do that (with one obvious omission).

On night 1, I watched Percy Nutter. He performed no night action. Since it appears that there were three attempted conversions, this would clear him of being the Noodles boss. He could have been converted later, though.

On Night 2, I watched Craig Boy. He performed no night action.

On Night 3, I watched Hans Keen. He performed no night action.

On Night 4, I watched Frank White. We all know what happened there.

On Night 5, I watched Ian Deed. He performed no night action.

On night 6, I watched our RoleBlocker bonk Stash on the head. As I have said several times, the RB will remain anonomous.

On Night 7, I watched Ivan Cons. He performed no night action.

Last night, I watched Sok117. He performed no night action.

This list proves very little, except for the fact that Percy Nutter is not the Noodles Boss. The others could have been the boss, yet not been converting that night. Any of these people could be scum and not have a night action. The ones I watched early could have been converted later and picked up a night action. My job has been very frustrating, especially given the large number of suspects and small number of scum. The only real evidence I can obtain that proves scumminess is catching a killer or a conversion in the act.

Stash did not say our Chief was scum, just that he was lying to him. This can mean that Chief thought Stash was scum and didnt want to give him any info.

Stash did not say our Chief was scum, just that he was lying to him. This can mean that Chief thought Stash was scum and didnt want to give him any info.

That is certainly true. We don't know what went on behind closed doors between Drake and Stash. Stash certainly had a low opinion of Drake, that is certain. And from everything I've read, Drake was an upstanding citizen. That was my only point, that Drake was loyal, and Stash attempted to trash him. As he did with Flint and myself.

It's a shame to see the chief go. He made an excellent Chief. He was a great asset to this town, and I'm sorry he's gone.

I should certainly hope so. I should also hope that there is no one in our town who'd go against voting for Mrs. Nutter.

That is certainly true. We don't know what went on behind closed doors between Drake and Stash. Stash certainly had a low opinion of Drake, that is certain. And from everything I've read, Drake was an upstanding citizen. That was my only point, that Drake was loyal, and Stash attempted to trash him. As he did with Flint and myself.

True, I hope we've managed to show our true loyal colours to the town.

Wow thing are getting scary round here. Three deaths but at least we got rid of more villainous scum. Thanks Walter I missed that article in the gazette and it does seem like very damning evidence for Alice.

I think just because Stash suspected the Chief doesn't mean we shouldn't vote for someone on the list. Stash was dead sure about Dick and he only suspected the Chief. He was sure of Alice Nutter so I think that should be or target for sure.

But other than that one target, does anyone else have some evidence that they can share? If they want to keep it under wraps, you can sure Potato Message me :wink:

Hooray! The wicked witch is dead *insert hobo rabble* Now to move onto the next one :devil:. Since we can vote for more then one person. Any idea who else should kick the bucket?

What an intersting night this was, 3 dead, one Town, one Ronzoni, one Noodles and a neutral, who has left the town...

Well, it's nice to see proof I'm not the Noodles boss, and I assure you I wasn't converted either, if you want to believe me.

It's good and bad to see Dick was Ronzoni, good, because we got one more down and bad, because it is now clear that my wife is scum. For some reason I have got proof of her innoncence, just as Stash said, and I have no idea wether this is deception or she was converted and kept her ability... :wacko:

Anyway, Stash was right about the boss, he was right about Dick, and he claimed Alice to be also Ronzoni. I must admit, this seems pretty valid to me.

Any ideas for our second conviction? Or will we just wait for the following day?

It's good and bad to see Dick was Ronzoni, good, because we got one more down and bad, because it is now clear that my wife is scum. For some reason I have got proof of her innoncence, just as Stash said, and I have no idea wether this is deception or she was converted and kept her ability... :wacko:

What ability?

What an intersting night this was, 3 dead, one Town, one Ronzoni, one Noodles and a neutral, who has left the town...

Well, it's nice to see proof I'm not the Noodles boss, and I assure you I wasn't converted either, if you want to believe me.

It's good and bad to see Dick was Ronzoni, good, because we got one more down and bad, because it is now clear that my wife is scum. For some reason I have got proof of her innoncence, just as Stash said, and I have no idea wether this is deception or she was converted and kept her ability... default_wacko.gif

Anyway, Stash was right about the boss, he was right about Dick, and he claimed Alice to be also Ronzoni. I must admit, this seems pretty valid to me.

Any ideas for our second conviction? Or will we just wait for the following day?

What ability?

I've got to agree- I was thinking just that. And where's the proof that Alice is scum just because she was with that filth? As much as I'd take her out because of ehr behavior before, I'd like to know where you're getting all this from...

Oh my, sorry for my absence, i have had a splitting heacache. So, 4 town members gone, and 2 scum were in there! I dont care about the neutral, but I am sadened by the loss of a townie.

Oh my, sorry for my absence, i have had a splitting heacache. So, 4 town members gone, and 2 scum were in there! I dont care about the neutral, but I am sadened by the loss of a townie.

A headache? Why didn't you come to me about it? Remember- 'Hoarce leg? Call me!' I could sitll subscribe some pills if you still have it.

Oh no! The poor chief! He was such a good man. Although this does bring up a point. I know that the chief had a vest on night one, that is why he was not killed. Was it true when stash said that the vests would stop working or did the chief give it to someone?

Oh no! The poor chief! He was such a good man. Although this does bring up a point. I know that the chief had a vest on night one, that is why he was not killed. Was it true when stash said that the vests would stop working or did the chief give it to someone?

He told us the truth about Dick (and presumably Alice, the conviction later on today will tell us), and his main reason for voting for himself was to get the vests off those two. Pointless really; we're voting them off anyway, and it's left several townies without protection.

Well somehow I doubt Cheif Nater would be stupid enough to give the only thing keeping him alive to someone else default_blink.gif

You are all idiots. I hate you all. If you vote for me, it will be the worst conviction ever and the noodles will win. So.. how many of you actually know I am innocent? You still believe a dead man. My own husband is apparently the Noodles boss and against me. Really? REALLY? To hell with all of you. TO HELL, I SAY. Walter Kovacs is an idiot.. I don't care if he helped lead the vote against scum. You keep him around because he is an obnoxious idiot who speaks loudly. I propose that he is Noodles. Someone has to have some damned evidence. So freaking present it and why the hell aren't you people who know I'm innocent, come to my damn rescue. I hate you all. Which is worse, to be an idiot leader or an idiot follower? I CURSE THIS TOWN TO BE A GHOST TOWN!