Sign in to follow this  
KimT

2007 Event Date

Hey!

Most of us working people have to know dates and stuff pretty soon in order to get a day or two off from work.

Is there any news on the EB Event 2007 Germany?

I'm sure that Rick and Steve will both be there *y* *y*

KimT [awaiting further infos impatiently]

Hey Kim,

The '07 event will be organised by the "French Team", namely JP and myself ;-)

Its still a bit too soon to hit the hardcore org of the feast but we had in mind the broader timeframe of late april/end of may - and probably we'll hit the beginning/mid may ;-)

I know its not much for now, but no worries, we'll try to plan the event soon enough to have our hardcore members in ;-)

Event On !!

*yoda*

Indeed, we'll organize everything ! But don't worry, it will be really pro (like always !). I hope you're not afraid to eat french frogs at every meal though X-D

Indeed, we'll organize everything ! But don't worry, it will be really pro (like always !). I hope you're not afraid to eat french frogs at every meal though X-D

I am outraged by such crappy stereotypes >:-( ^^ I shall hit you with a big baguette for that >:-)

*yoda*

*sigh* If only i was older and had less homework to do,i would go to the event. *sad*

But when i am officialy an AFOL,i might go. *sweet*

Hey Kim,

The '07 event will be organised by the "French Team", namely JP and myself ;-)

Its still a bit too soon to hit the hardcore org of the feast but we had in mind the broader timeframe of late april/end of may - and probably we'll hit the beginning/mid may ;-)

I know its not much for now, but no worries, we'll try to plan the event soon enough to have our hardcore members in ;-)

Event On !!

*yoda*

I surely hope we'll do this in the end of April, since I cannot from early May and on - due to the exams being held for my pupils at school. So pls end of April and no later :'-)

KimT

Well you have been there to every event so far and it'd be a shame if you couldn't come to this one. Be sure that we'll do our very best ! *sweet*

I fully concur JP ;-) We definitly need our crazy friends from the North :-D

So guys, in order to give us a slight idea on dates, please post what you would prefer and impossibilities so we can try to accomodate the more people as possible (even if it will be impossible to please everyone unfortunatly)

We guarantee that we will do our best ;-)

Event On !!

*yoda*

I'd prefer a weekend, for obvious reasons ;-) .

We are planning a friday-sunday event of course ;-) The less days off, the easiest it is for people to come for obvious reasons such as school, work ;-)

*yoda*

Exactly. The best thing would be arrival on early friday, departure on late or early sunday. I also think that we have one big avdantage over the last years, the park is located in the middle of Europe, which makes it easier for everyone to come (beside Ukers lol)

well, I'm in Canada, but I'm definatly gonna see if I could go and turn it into a mini trip perhaps with my Mom or dad.

I'll let ya guys know

Well Around April 22'nd would not fit me that good.... (Its a Sunday) I have a round birthday in 2007..

I'm thinking that March may be better, due to being off of school. April may work, but obvious reassons its just not the best thing.

Haha, oops. I thought the date was either March or April, I just re-looked and I guess its April or May. In this case April would probably be the best date for me.

march is waaaaay too early. 1) i don't know if the parc is open; 2) don't forget, it's not located in sunny california, but in central europe

I'm fine with April, although the last weekend would be nice, I think. May 1st is a holiday almost everywhere in Europe, and next year it's on a Tuesday, leaving Monday, April 30, "open" for a day off work and extend the weekend. Perfect for "regenerating" from the event ;-)

maybean exstra day should be added, so we have more time for the park, and to learn each other?

maybean exstra day should be added, so we have more time for the park, and to learn each other?

i'd have to agree with that. many people will be in at friday afternoon or so and leave on sunday noon, there's hardly any time to sit down and talk to each other...

It's an idea and I don't have a problem with that. It means an extra day for the hotel room, though, that should be taken into account.

We have to keep the price low though so we'll see. Maybe a generic formula of 3 days + addictional time for people who need more

I know, but I'm thinking of those who might need to be back to work on monday and/or don't want to spend too much ! :-)