Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

New purist SW figs

Here are my two Star Wars figs that I have been working on lately. They are both from Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

2793952520_c357f5d92a_o.jpg

Jedi Knight Ki Adi Mundi, my favorite side Jedi in SW. I made him using Plo Koon's torso and legs, tan arms, gray beard, generic smile head, and a tan 1x1 cylinder.

2793103347_662513a780_o.jpg

Owen Lars, Anakin's step-brother and Luke's Uncle. A very simple fig, using Qui-Gon Jinn's head, light brown hair, and a Jedi torso with tan legs.

Any feedback is welcomed. :classic:

I like them alot. :thumbup:

But two things , Ki-adi mundi's top head could do with some re-colouring , maybe with some paints.

Owen Lars, a lovely interpritation of him but maybe brown hair might suit him better, :sceptic:

I am no expert but i assume those ideas could improve the Mocs just that bit to make them perfect . :wink:

Edited by The crazy one

Owen is good but you might want to try another head on top of Ki instead of a brick.

I like them alot. :thumbup:

But two things , Ki-adi mundi's top head could do with some re-colouring , maybe with some paints.

Owen Lars, a lovely interpritation of him but maybe brown hair might suit him better, :sceptic:

I am no expert but i assume those ideas could improve the Mocs just that bit to make them perfect . :wink:

Maybe, but I don't like painting parts. Owen actually has that color of hair, if not lighter. Thanks, though. :classic:

Owen is good but you might want to try another head on top of Ki instead of a brick.

Nah, it would be too fat then.

Maybe, but I don't like painting parts. Owen actually has that color of hair, if not lighter. Thanks, though. :classic:

I suppose but i was saying that because of the beared , it dosen't go well

For the Ki Mundi use a patrick star head from spongebob. Thats what i do you probaly could get the print off if you wanted to.

For the Ki Mundi use a patrick star head from spongebob. Thats what i do you probaly could get the print off if you wanted to.

Okay, you totally ripped off my idea, but I revised mine. :tongue: Here's what I did for Ki-Adi Mundi:

ki12.jpg

Two heads with a wrap-around decal to prevent hideousness. :tongue:

Okay, you totally ripped off my idea, but I revised mine. :tongue: Here's what I did for Ki-Adi Mundi:

ki12.jpg

Two heads with a wrap-around decal to prevent hideousness. :tongue:

I wasn't even on EB when I came up with that! And yours is more like the one In LSW1.