Sign in to follow this  
TypoCorrecto

Classic Town Sets For Sale...

<br>Thanks, the decision was a tough one but it had to be done...Any opinions on my prices?<br>

First off, I have too agree, this is a fantastic lot of great sets! And it is a pity you decided to part with them.

Regarding your question on pricing, unfortunately you are more towards the premium on each lot. Don't get me wrong, they are worth every penny but, over the past few months (or year) I have acquired numerous of those sets. Pretty much all except the two shuttle launch sites, the oldest fire department, and the larger police precinct. Most of them were at bottom dollar (lucky; no bidders; poor auction end time) or a few +- dollars within original RRP on eBay. For example is an example of an item I won at over half off ORRP. For some reason many are not fetching what they were a year ago. If you don't get any nibbles lower them a little or try parting them out. If you do decide to part them out, I would be interested in a few of the sets from each of the lots early October. Best of luck!

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

Thanks for the advice, It's much appreciated...

Checkout my collection:

http://www.brickset.com/search/?ownedBy=typo

All Classic Town sets are for sale, except for monorail and trains. The lots that are posted in this thread are the ones that I have so far verified are complete. PM what specific sets you are interested in buying and we may be able to make a deal?

You have a great collection & if you were in Sydney Australia, I would be exremely tempted to take everything you have on offer. Unfortunately you don't appear to have any Shell Sets, which I would possibly be interested in. If you do have anything like that, or if you are interested in selling your Green Grocer, send me a PM.

Guf

Assuming they are in good condition the prices are decent but chances are good that someone is just looking for a few of the sets from each lot so they may not want to pay as much for it all.

- Sok.

I can vouch for this guy. He's got an awesome classic town collection. Last November I bought Trans Air Carrier 3675 and it was quickly shipped with all parts in excellent condition. Decent price too. Definitely worth a look if you missed out on some classics :classic:

Sign in to follow this